Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 10 Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  Tine Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Anomaly gritted her teeth, her eyes turning pitch black and her blood boiling as she noticed the man had caught up effortlessly in her rear view mirror. She slammed on the gas, but instead of high-tailing it out of there, she angrily swerved the car, doing a donut in the middle of the street and then stopping once she was faced with the man. Her windows were cracked a bit, so she was certain he could hear her when she shouted "You better run snowman!"

She revved up the engine and then let go of the breaks, launching forward like a bullet in her piece of crap car. The man stood there for a moment, but then he began to run for the sidewalk. Just as she was inches away from hitting him, he took cover behind other vehicles. Molly didn't care, she gave the cars a tap just to make sure this guy understood she was willing to wreck her car to get to him. After that, she just continued to go back the way they'd came, not willing to risk exposing their hiding spot, where another operative was being held captive.

"Why was this one using his powers." Anomaly said, mostly to herself. "Do you think he was wearing an amulet as-well?" she asked Nike, as she turned to notice that his leg had actually been hit by the ice spikes the strange man had thrown at us. She couldn't help but worry. "As soon as we find a safer place to hide, I'll fix that up for you." She said in a soft, warm voice.

((I was hoping Twilight and Anna could finally show their relation as friends in maybe a phone-call from her(convenient given their current urgency for a safe place). I was thinking maybe Twilight, being a super genius and all, could tell Nike and Anna more about what the amulet is, and how it works! Thoughts anyone?))
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:54 am

"Don't think he had one on." Ken said. "The fact that he was using his powers kinda makes it unlikely. But I can answer why he was using his powers for you. He is obviously wave 2. Since the other guy did not get any of us they sent some one with more of a stopping power." He temporally wrapped his leg with the with the cloth wraps he kept on his hands. It revealed several odd looking burns.

(izza likey)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:03 pm

As Anomaly kept driving, she couldn't help but sneak peeks at him. "So is there a story behind those scars?" she asked out of curiosity. That was one thing Anomaly hated about her powers. She could heal people, but the scars would remain there regardless. She wasn't capable of getting rid of them, because all her powers did was merely quicken the healing process of lost matter...she can't destroy the scars without destroying the skin. and she can't heal the scars without aging the entire wound completely...she herself had many scars. for the years she'd spent on the run from her mother, the lack of control she had over her powers often left places in ruin. Any form of harm brought to her would set her ability to deconstruct things into a frenzy, and she would inevitably start destroying things in a blood lust of hate and despair.

Her fingers gripped the steering wheel as she reminisced. Every time she gets hurt, she ends up hurting everybody around her...she was a death wish. A omen. A curse disguised as a blessing. The years of self hate and bitterness turned her into a twisted girl. Some of the scars she had were from accidents, that later left her in the aftermath of her destruction...but most of the scars were self inflicted. Every time she thought of all of the things she'd done, she had the urge to harm herself...to force herself to focus on something else. Healing things made her feel like she was doing a good thing for once. It was the only way she could cope with her abnormalities.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:28 pm

"Yes... er well several actually. Maybe even a whole book or 2 of them." he said. A few of them I got when I discovered my powers... when I could not control them. Heh almost blew my hands off. Then then when I found out how to take energy from things... and then when... when..." he stopped suddenly he seemed to be deep in thought.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 am

Anomaly smiled faintly. "I have a few dozen scars myself...but they have a much more different story. That's what I hate about my powers most...I can heal people, but the scar still remains..." she said as they passed a "Leaving _________" sign(I forgot what the town name was O - O). She intended to go to a nearby town in a place where they could have safety. If they followed them all the way here, that was definitely bad news.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:44 pm

"Well for me these scars are all I have left... of my family..." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:29 pm

*Bump*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:26 am

((For starters, I'd like to apologize on my abscence. I've spent the better half of my last two weeks moving, selling the things in my house we can't keep, and helping my sister move while helping her deal with all the fancy drama in her life D: again, I am very sorry :<)

Anna glanced over inconspicuously, as she pulled over the to side of a empty factory. "This should be safe enough." She said getting out of the car and coming over to his side. "Alright, while I heal you, how about you tell me about that story" she said referring to his scars. She always tried to distract people while she healed them...even though she could mend things, when it came to skin, the healing process was still painful. When she was feeling brave, she'd use her ability on children in hospitals...usually people didn't believe kids in the first place when it came to stories like that, so she was confident she'd been safe doing that.

Anna began taking the bandages he'd placed on the wound off, and as her eyes took in the wound, she bit her lip. She wondered to herself how he wasn't screaming in agony right now. The ice shard had to of pierced nearly straight through his leg. Luckily it was on the side...no damage to the bone at least.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:40 am

"Well before I lived with my aunt Jenny I lived with my parents. I found out about my powers when I was 8 years old. My parents told me I would do great things and encouraged me to practice to control my powers every day. I started becoming foolish. I started doing stuff I still had no control over... I then kinda burned my own house down when some one broke in. My parents and the man that broke in died." he said. Nike paused in thought for a few moments. "Its all my fault there dead. I could of ran off. I could of used a stick or something. Any thing other than using my powers."

☢its all good☢

Last edited by §WØ®∑ÅN on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add this ☢)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Anna looked up, and for a moment she saw a sheer, vulnerable part of him in his eyes...but as quickly as she noticed, it faded away, and then it started to twinkle with curiosity. She looked back at the wound and watched as the nerves began mending together, and then the muscles, and then the flesh. The flesh was the hardest part for Anna to repair...something about its compounds made it difficult for her to repair, so she did it slowly and carefully.

"I am sorry to hear that. I get what you mean about losing control of your powers though. That's why I never stay in one place for very long...any physical trauma sorta sets me off into a blood-lust. Even emotional trauma makes me lose control...that's also why I wear gloves" she said, looking over at the finger gloves she'd taken off to heal him.
"I'm always afraid that...if I touch anybody with my bare hands, I'll accidentally hurt them..."
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:51 pm

"Heh kinda you and me are kinda ying and yang." Nike said. "You are afraid accidentally use your powers while I was always trying to go out with them." Nike went silent for a few moments. He was not used to having conversations like this with people. So personal.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:59 pm

Anna chuckled, mumbling "yeah" as she looked forward, witnessing the flesh fully mend itself. She stood up and offered him a hand saying "It should be all better, try putting weight on it to see if its still messed up"
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:35 pm

Nike stood up. He felt a little dizzy from the blood loss but other than that he was totally fine. "Like nothing happened." he said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:00 pm

((GAH. I feel horrible. Been so busy lately, havent been able to get on. Sorry.)) Jackie looked at Cain with a kind of awe that she couldnt help. Leave? Leave the SCHOOL, where she was currently popular and liked and happy? It took all her strength to stay focused on the plan. The girl from yesterday- Anna or Molly or whoever she was, slipped Cain a note as she passed by. Jackie sat up, swiping her blond hair off her shoulder. "What does it say?" shee whispered, surprised at the jealousy lacing her voice.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:06 pm

cal havent you heard. axel said it him self my rp is DEAD ∏_∏
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:17 pm

(1 week after a post is hardly dead. As far as I can tell, this is a fairly active rp thread. I know personally, I haven't jumped back in since I'm a normal and keep missing opportunities to join the thread. If you either do a timeskip, or let me know when it swings around to a more accessible time, I'll join back in With Renard.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:02 am

Hi. So if this topic is still going on, I'd like to join.

Name~ Christopher Dollanganger

Age~ Fourteen

Appearance~TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTen-NyJaL-T-DjjwG-LMi1aznvNui8fhqsG9AOcE85waeqT5XH

Powers~ Chris has control over ice. He can produce ice out of his hands, and can create ice shards of an enormous size if he tries hard and focuses. He is stronger in colder climates.

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:53 am

[I apologize for not responding. I was trying to sorta give leeway for others to partake since it seemed like it was only me and sword going at it D: seems like everyone who was rping in it just disappeared O_Q]

Anna smiled softly at Nike, but then her eyes glazed over turning as black as onyx as she noticed somebody approaching her vehicle. From the distance, she couldn't make out any vivid details...but as far as she could see, they were beat up pretty bad. "Time to go." Molly said, nodding her head in the strangers direction. She got into the car and revved the engine, but as usual the piece of crap was putting up a fight. She pounded on the steering wheel and shouted "GREAT TIMING YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" as she looked over at Nike and said "We need to get outa here...it won't be long before that Russian ice freak catches onto the others...the second he saw me he knew who I was...there's bound to be more, and even if there isn't that guy nearly killed us all on his own."

She was seething...but that was a good thing. Stress and pressure of any sort was the type of thing that commonly sent Anomaly's ability to deconstruct things into a frenzy...and as the stranger came closer and closer to them, that was something that for once, she was counting on. As she opened the door, she turned to Nike and said "We're going to need to fight eventually. I sure as $#@& ain't going down without one either." As she stood outside the car, the ground beneath her turned black, and the plant life that wondered around her began to wilt until there was nothing left but black stems and shriveled leafs.

[This is the perfect opportunity for someone to make their way in. Maybe they got attacked? Or maybe they were following this person and it led them to Anomaly and Nike? . - . just a thought is all. Ps: I love Andrews idea, it would go great with a similarity between the guy that's chasing the two of them >_<]
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:34 pm

(sorry but i figured it would be best to drop this topic, because some people had been posting here more than in the main topic and i kinda want to focus on the main RP so im kinda dropping outta this topic. and i know others dropped out for similar reasons.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 pm

(Alright, took a bit of thinking, but got something for you all.)
(I'm taking a few guesses, since I don't quite know what's been going on. I'm assuming it's night and this is a backroad. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Renard rubbed his jaw, frowning. He was coming home from messing around with some buddies of his. The sport equipment room had been unlocked, so they all decided they wanted to play lacrosse. Being the brilliant teenagers they were, they figured they wouldn't need to don the pads and such since it was just a pick-up game. But when you're all fighting over a tennis ball with long, solid, sticks; you need pads. He probably would have a nice shiner tomorrow, and a few bruises on his jaw, but it was fun. That's all that matters. Well, most of what matters. He was still rather sore.

His attention went back to the road, and his headlights fell onto a car on the side of the road. Renard straightened up a bit, examining the car. Now that he wasn't alone on the road, he was obligated to pay more attention. He slowed down as he approached. They might be broken down. It was hard to tell if the hood was up or not from this angle.

When someone stepped out of the car, Renard stepped on the breaks more. They whined a bit as the car slowed down. Renard tapped the radio, turning it off.

(Uh... I guess I'll leave it off there if you were going to do something. If you need more, just let me know.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum