Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

+6
Estelle
Syl
Cerulaen
GeneralArin
Axel The Bunny
§WØ®∑ÅN
10 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ Empty TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:16 pm

« October 28, 2013, 03:51:21 PM »
Have you ever watched and looked around your school. If you look really hard you will always find some one that seems out of place. They are in the corner separated from others. Other times you will see the people who seem normal. Or should I say special or popular. Well people like this that you see every day seem to have secrets. Some larger than others. The ones that have probably the largest secrets though would probably be...

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

they look like or me but they are not they all have something that makes them different. They have powers that people can only dream of. Some people seek them for good. Others seek them for evil. Ether way they keep them self secret from the rest of the world one way or another.

*okay so now you got done reading the epic intro. This story will take place starting out at a highschool called wind hill high and another near by highschool called Oaktree high both located in north carolina. Your character can be there a paranormal or a normal average person. I really could care less. So any ways yeah. RULE TIME
No freaking over powered powers. I mean really do we want people that have the power to kill people instantly by thinking about killing them. That would be gay.

second off your character must have some flaws. I mean not every one is perfect.

No insta knowing some one is a paranormal when your an average person. Make a reason that they find out I mean my god. You are not going to wake up one day think. My friend has super powers.

3rd off. NO FREAKING GOD MODEING!!!!!!!! Thats dumb

fill out the forum and let me accept it before RP

Any really stong language will be put with things like $∆£ or ¢2#)-. ƒirst oƒƒence gets a warning. You after getting a warning must censor the curse by 7 days from when you got the warning. Other wise INSTABAN FROM THIS FORUM POST

Do not use the spoiler pop up thing on this forum I can not open them for some reason

Gun play must be realistic. Pistols are not freaking sniper rifles.

No insta injury.

don't spam this thing up with to much ooc please

_________________________________________________________________________________

character form.
Name:
apearance*pictures allowed just no spoilers to put them under please*:
Power*if
_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_

my form
Name:Nike
apearance:profile pic but just in case (img)http://www.purplealligatorprox.info/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3dhcnJpb3JjYXRzcnBnLmNvbS9jdXN0YXZhdGFyL2F2YXRhcl8xMDM0NTdfMTM1ODQzMzU5NS5wbmc%3D)(/img)
power:Can control energy into like energy bolts and absorb it.

we will start when 1 or maybe 2 people make there character
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§ Empty Re: TH∑ På®ÁnØ®mÅL§

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:49 am

Name: Cain
apearance: he looks like my normal RP Character
Power: he has the power to control Darkness and shadows, making them take a solid form when he chooses, he can use his powers as long as there are shadows but he has trouble with them in natural light however he is not very powerful when in sunlight, however he is unmatched at night or in complete darkness. he also can walk through shadows
Flaw/weaknesses: Cain is not a great fighter when in sunlight as it drains his physical abilities as well as his powers.
(sorry felt that you were missing a flaw/weaknesses section i hope that is ok)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:57 am

Accepted XD it's fine

Nike walked down the street on his way to school. It was cold very cold out side. He had his hood over his head and he had jeans on. A scarf covered his neck and mouth as be walked. In his hands he made small energy bolts to stay warm.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 am

Cain noticed the boy with the scarf walking down the street, which wouldnt have really been worth his time to care about except the boy's hands seemed to be flashing with some kind of weird energy. so im not the only one with weird powers then "well then looks like you and i have something in common." As Cain said this, shadows began to bend towards him
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:23 am

Nike stopped as he saw the shadows. "What's going on." He thought. He made a bolt in his hand and he got ready to send it at one of the shadows.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 am

"relax its me doing that, pretty cool right" Cain was interested now, he didnt talk to people much, most of them were fools who assumed they could understand him, nobody could understand him, or what he could do.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:46 am

The bolt in his hand dissipated. Y y you another you have powers like me..." He said. He knew other people like him were out there but he though he would ever meet one.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 am

"yes i do, my name is Cain and im guessing that if you have powers there must be others like us out there" Cain made the shadows move back to their normal positions, no reason to waste energy if this guy decided to attack him, he would be weak enough with the sunlight on him.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:17 am

"Are there any others other here in this town." He asked. "Or are we the only ones?"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:32 am

Cain sighed, this kid was going to get on his nerves he could tell he hated talking, but then it was a good idea to group up with people like him, maybe they could cover eachothers backs, Cain already knew there were people who would come after people like him, heck he had already ran into some of them. "not that i know of, but then i dont talk to many people, honestly i was thinking i was the only one."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:36 am

"Oh okay." He said. "How did you figure out about your powers."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:56 am

"I found out about my powers a long time ago, really i dont feel like going into that right now though" Cain looked at his watch he saw it was almost time for school. "well looks like school is about to start" Cain glanced over his shoulder making sure nobody was watching him, he had to be careful especially since the last time hhe had been caught off guard, he knew he should probably get outta town, but he also knew that it would be hard on the run too, and he knew this town well enough to give him an advantage in a fight. plus the town was big enough he was harder to locate than he would be in other places
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:01 am

"Crap school!" He said. "If I am late again I'm going to get into so much trouble." He said "see you after school or something."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:16 am

"Wait i never got your name, Im Cain by the way." he figured he should keep his eye on this kid if there really were others like him and this kid he could use an ally, even if that ally talked too much.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:23 am

"Nike." he yelled as he turned to corner.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:33 pm

<<OOC Post>>

I wanna join!

...you had no idea how many times I had to flip a coin to decide what I was doing for this....

character form.
Name: Reynard Fox
apearance: Slight of frame, Dark brown hair and eyes. Smoother features.
Power: None, he's a normal guy. He does martial arts, though, and is fair at climbing and acrobatics.

(This feels short to me, but I suppose it's fine for a just for fun thread.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:49 pm

Gah, there's so many freaking powers to choose from...if there weren't, I would've posted this way sooner o_o You guys all get to meet Cobalt! Or at least, one of his old personalities ^.^

Name: Cobalt Connelly
Appearance: Blue-black hair cut in layers down to his shoulders; extremely bright blue eyes (cobalt blue, if you will); sort of emo-ish clothing: ripped up black combat boots with the laces often untied, dark skinny jeans, plain dark v-neck t-shirts, worn black bomber jacket and black fingerless glove (to cover up a really deep burn scar on his palm)
Power: An empath, limited telekinesis, soul incarnation
Background: Has an extremely abusive father (August). His mother, Kat, is bi-polar to the point where she's virtually dysfunctional so she doesn't really have a part in Cobalt's life, or what his father does to him. August knows Cobalt is a paranormal and he hates him for it, which contributes to the way he treats him. Because of the treatment he's received his whole life, he's extremely timid and doesn't have a very good control of his powers

Gah, I hate filling out apps on my phone...But heh, sorry, I'm an over-achiever when it comes to character apps ^.^

Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 am

Okay double accepted * with generalArin he kinda already got auto accepted considering he has pritty much epic moderator powers XD*
*um cerulaen do you mean that girl from teentitans thats all emo likes powers.*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:35 am

RAVEN IS NOT EMO. The word "emo" itself is short for "emotional," and Raven is known for being emotionLESS... Ahem. Anyway. Yes, Colby's powers were based off of hers, but he has the very bare minimum of her powers, and he isn't even a smidgen as powerful as she is.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 am

Why have I not found these topics yet...

Name: Asia Shaw (Yes, like the continent)
Appearance: Short black hair and dull brown eyes. Her hair goes down to her shoulders. She wears dark blue converses and knee-length jean-colored cotton pants. She also has a white shirt with a light grey jacket. She wears a hoodie.
Power: Slightly able to read minds, but it's not like she's able to hear what half of the world's thinking about.
Flaw: Autophobia. She's afraid of changing, or becoming vain or self-indulgent. 

Reading back on this, it sounds slightly...  cheesy? I don't know a word for this.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 am

Lawl, did you have to Google the fear for change? Because I totally thought "autophobia" was like, a fear of cars xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:55 pm

(timeskip)

Cain sat at an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria, he had chosen this spot because he had a full view of everyone entering the cafeteria. Since that morning he had been keeping an eye out looking for others with strange powers. he wanted to know how many others were like him or Nike. Luckily, Cain didnt have to work hard at avoiding attention, after all this was high school, people were always to focused on the latest drama, or gossip to really notice him. Most of the people here still didnt even know his name yet. those who did just knew him because he was in their classes.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm

(accepted)

Nike was on his way to classed when suddenly some one ran into him literally and on porpoise.(since I suck at spelling I am going to let auto correct have a free pass this time) Nike was knocked over and his glasses were broken on the ground. He started standing up but the kid put a foot on his chest. "Looks like shoe boy is here to pay his taxs other wise he will get a beating from the IRS" the above him said.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:42 pm

"Alright dude, playtime's over. Go back to Call of Duty and work on your banter." Reynard said wryly, giving the guy a tap on the arm. He had been walking to lunch when he spotted some bully knocking down a kid. He had assumed those were just on tv shows. Guess not.
"Let the kid up, and move along." He said firmly. He was sure he could handle any physical confrontation. The trick would be talking his way out of a suspension for fighting. So, let's hope the guy has some sort of intelligence.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:06 pm

'OOOHH look its a little moma bird. You wana stop me from messing with this kid your going to have to get threw me and my friends. 3 other kids walked up infrount of the person who had knocked ken down.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum