Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.)

2 posters

Go down

Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.) Empty Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.)

Post  Guest Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:13 am

((Very nice title, don'tcha think? I wanted it to be simple and get to the point. Very settling, right? xD))

Back to top Go down

Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.) Empty Re: Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.)

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:09 am

((Yeah, I agree. Well, nice meeting you!)) "Ok, let's sit there." Leah nodded. She looked at Jared when they went to the table. "Do I just, uh, sit?" Leah asked.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Drachmae : 149

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.) Empty Re: Breakfast for the First Time (Leah, this is the topic I told you about.)

Post  Guest Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:13 am

Jared nods, "Yeah."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:11 am

Leah nods and then sits down. She looked up at Jared. "Hey, thanks for showing me around, I know it's kinda hard on you and all..." Leah apologized
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Jared shook his head, "It's all right." Jared smiled. After several minutes pass, Jared speaks up. "So... Leah, I like you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:03 am

"? Oh! I like you too!" Leah responds. She just doesn't get love or like-like. Why? She's never experienced it. She smiled at Jared.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:27 am

((YEs! LEAH! I finally pulled myself together to post Razz))

Syl tripped through the mess hall, scrambling down to the Hephaestus table. She'd half-thought it was lunch, but after she realised it was morning, she sunk in her seat.
Summoning her drink, apple juice, to the magic glass, she picked up a simple sandwich and started on it. She paused in mid-chew as she saw a girl, someone she didn't know, possibly another new demigod (there were a lot of demigods coming in) that she forgot to meet.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:42 am

Leah smiled as she waited for a response. She started to look around in the mess hall and she saw a girl silently eating her sandwich and looking at me.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Jared smiled back. He had several crushes before Leah, but she was something different. Jared really like her, but he didn't know what to do. He panicked, as the words flew quickly out of his mouth, "Doyouwannagooutwithme?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:25 am

"Go out with you? Eh... what is that? Sorry, sorry, I know I'm weird that I don't know these things. Smile. So, uh, yes I guess?" Leah asked. She wondered. I've heard that phrase before when I was wandering the streets. I think it was something about this thing called love? she thought. She was so close, yet so far. She put her hair behind her ear.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:50 pm

Jared smiled, "When someone goes out with someone, it means they go out romantically to, say, a movie theatre. It gives alone time to two persons who wish to love eachother."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Leah nods. "Are those movie theaters the one with moving pictures on a screen? Thanks for telling me. And uh.... I know it's weird but what is love and romance? Well then, I would like to go out with you." Leah asked again as she finished off her PBJ sandwich.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:53 pm

"Romance and love are... Um... I don't know. It's evil though. It's monstrous. Really, anyone could be drivin to madness by love."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:26 am

Leah nods. "So then if two people love each other romantically then it's bad?" Leah cocked her head.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm

"I hate mythology," Jared muttered. "No, Love, the god is evil. Love, the emotion, is good."

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:39 am

Leah nods. "Oh then ok. So where and when do we "go out"?" Leah asked.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:59 pm

"Will tonight at 7:00 (central) work?" (6 hours from now).

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm

"O-ok." Leah stuttered. She had this weird feeling inside her, and it wouldn't go away, and couldn't be ignored.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:44 pm

"You okay, Leah?" Jared asked, concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 pm

"Uh, yes." Leah smiled as memories flooded into her brain. "Thank you..." she muttered under her breath. She looked at Jared.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Jared smiled at Leah. He looked at his watch quickly, then turned back to Leah. "It's time for archery with my cabin group. Sorry." He waved to her as he walked out of the mess hall and to the archery range.

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah Chase~ Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:05 am

Leah smiled softly as he left. She widened her eyes, realizing she doesn't know where to go, so she runs off in the direction Jared went off to.
Leah Chase~
Leah Chase~

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down