Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leah Shannon Hyde

4 posters

Go down

Leah Shannon Hyde Empty Leah Shannon Hyde

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:37 am

Name: Leah Hyde
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: Monica Hyde(stepmother), Theodore Hyde(father)
Years in Camp: 2 years
Brief History: Leah was born between Athena and Theodore Hyde.Her father had to abandon her in the orphanage because he wasn't sure that he could raise a child alone. In childhood, Leah lived there just fine, and wasn't really aware about who she was.As she grew up,she slowly began to understand that she couldn't live in the orphanage forever. She ran from there at nine,and was loner for three years or so. By a wandering satyr's help, Leah was able to find Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: She has long white-blue hair(dyed) and deep brown pupils.Mostly, she lets her hair loose, so the half-curls fall to her back.She uses golden glittery eyeliner for makeup,and has a small intricate tatoo beneath left eye(it looks like a mask).She has plain silver earring on right ear.She has a brown leather jacket on a white knitted sweater and a black jean for her casual wear.She is sturdily built but doesn't look bulky or muscular-she's kind of slender and has average height.
Personality: She is nice enough, but doesn't have much sense of humor. Well,she can smile or laugh,but not at jokes if they aren't good enough. She is loyal to her best friends, which aren't many-others she doesn't trust much. She is intelligent and is interested in learning, but is more of a athlete. She is serious for most of time, and doesn't get agitated easily.She considers something over if it is very important issue, but usually impulsive.
Fatal Flaw: Leah is impulsive relatively to other Athena kids.Her instincts are primary than sensible thoughts,so when she's agitated she is usually charging at the enemy, ready to pummel the opponent into a flat pancake. Her impulse could get her into a straight trap or unpleasant consequences. If the trap is really dangerous, she could end up dying.
Talents:Martial arts/Swordfighting/Translation/Organizing information
Weapons:Whip(transformation-belt,used occasionally),deadly silver stiletto(named Scarlight),knuckle
Other:
She's from Korea,and was in the same orphanage as Estelle.
Everyone thought she was daughter of Ares until Athena claimed her,which was four days after she arrived at camp.She doesn't like being called Ares's daughter,so no one calls her that now.

Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Leah Shannon Hyde Empty Re: Leah Shannon Hyde

Post  Estelle Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:25 am

She's my best friend. Hi, Angie!!!

Oh, no discussion. Right. I just came to say that I said okay to the orphanage thing.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am

Um.....just saying.....satyrs don't wander around in Korea.......Otherwise Rick would have said it. Notice that most of the action occurs only in the states.....Oh and your post is a bit too short for the bio. The admins usually won't let you in with a bio like this. And....now i will act as if i was never here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:46 am

Thanks, Lily!
'Kay,so i need the bio longer and make Leah go to the states in it,right?Well,anyway,i had something to add on it.Oh,and Happy New Year!Very Happy

Brief History: Leah was born between Athena and Theodore Hyde.Her father had to abandon her in the orphanage because he wasn't sure that he could raise a child alone. Although the orphanage abused her, she just accepted it and didn't try to rebel. She wasn't really aware about who she was, although she knew that her grades were slightly better than the other kids. As she grew up,she slowly began to understand that she couldn't live in the orphanage forever. She ran from there at nine,and was loner for three years or so. She roamed around until a year had passed(since when she ran from the orphanage) but found nothing about half-bloods like her.She gave up to find a shelter in Korea and secretly aboarded a ship to the United States. She remained a loner for the next two years,fighting monsters and running away from every shelter she had found. No orphanage wanted a girl who always brought psychos and broke down their building.It wasn't until twelve when she finally got help.A wandering satyr found her, and Leah was able to find Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: She has long white-blue hair(dyed) and deep brown pupils.Mostly, she lets her hair loose, so the half-curls fall to her back.She uses golden glittery eyeliner for makeup,and has a small intricate tatoo beneath left eye(it looks like a mask).She has plain silver earring on right ear.She has a brown leather jacket on a white knitted sweater and a black jean for her casual wear.She is sturdily built but doesn't look bulky or muscular-she's kind of slender and has average height.

Personality: She is nice enough, but doesn't have much sense of humor. Well,she can smile or laugh,but not at jokes if they aren't good enough. She is loyal to her best friends, which aren't many-others she doesn't trust much. She balues life, so avoids killing in any circumstances. She is intelligent and is interested in learning, but is more of a athlete. She is serious for most of time, and doesn't get agitated easily. She gets melancholic occasionally and doesn't speak much then. She considers something over if it is very important issue, but usually impulsive.

Fatal Flaw: Leah is impulsive relatively to other Athena kids.Her instincts are primary than sensible thoughts,so when she's agitated she is usually charging at the enemy, ready to pummel the opponent into a flat pancake. Her impulse could get her into a straight trap or unpleasant consequences. If the trap is really dangerous, she could end up dying.

Talents:Martial arts/Knife-fighting/Translation/Shorthand

Weapons:Whip(transformation-belt,used occasionally),deadly silver stiletto(named Scarlight),knuckle

Other:
Everyone thought she was daughter of Ares until Athena claimed her,which was four days after she arrived at camp.She doesn't like being called Ares's daughter,so no one calls her that now.
Leah has a remarkably good memory.
She's very strong for a teenage girl, according to the fact she once broke down a old wooden door when she was angry.
She carries a simple first-aid kit in a small leather pouch.
She likes to practice in the arena, but sometimes reads(and write or draw) when she has extra time.

Hmm,is it good enough?because i have nothing more to add.
please alert me when sth is wrong
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:13 pm

Looks fine to me, though I think we're having more foreign demigods than anticipated, but oh well. Wait for another admin's approval. And welcome to the site. Smile
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:25 pm

My only thing is that the gods are supposed to claim by the age of 13 or upon arrival to camp, so Athena wouldn't have waited 4 days to claim you.

Other than that it looks fine to me.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Leah.S.Hyde Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm

Brief History: Leah was born between Athena and Theodore Hyde.Her father had to abandon her in the orphanage because he wasn't sure that he could raise a child alone. Although the orphanage abused her, she just accepted it and didn't try to rebel. She wasn't really aware about who she was, although she knew that her grades were slightly better than the other kids. As she grew up,she slowly began to understand that she couldn't live in the orphanage forever. She ran from there at nine,and was loner for three years or so. She roamed around until a year had passed(since when she ran from the orphanage) but found nothing about half-bloods like her.She gave up to find a shelter in Korea and secretly aboarded a ship to the United States. She remained a loner for the next two years,fighting monsters and running away from every shelter she had found. No orphanage wanted a girl who always brought psychos and broke down their building.It wasn't until twelve when she finally got help.A wandering satyr found her, and Leah was able to find Camp Half-Blood.

Personality: She is nice enough, but doesn't have much sense of humor. Well,she can smile or laugh,but not at jokes if they aren't good enough. She is loyal to her best friends, which aren't many-others she doesn't trust much. She balues life, so avoids killing in any circumstances. She is intelligent and is interested in learning, but is more of a athlete. She is serious for most of time, and doesn't get agitated easily. She gets melancholic occasionally and doesn't speak much then. She considers something over if it is very important issue, but usually impulsive.

Talents:Martial arts/Knife-fighting/Translation/Shorthand

Other:
Everyone thought she was daughter of Ares until Athena claimed her,which wasn't long(two hours) after she arrived at camp.She doesn't like being called Ares's daughter,so no one calls her that now.
Leah has a remarkably good memory.
She's very strong for a teenage girl, according to the fact she once broke down a old wooden door when she was angry.
She carries a simple first-aid kit in a small leather pouch.
She likes to practice in the arena, but sometimes reads(and write or draw) when she has extra time.

Thanks!Do i get to RP now?That'll be sweet.
Happy New Year! Very Happy
Leah.S.Hyde
Leah.S.Hyde

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Well then now that there's another camper......titan army needs reinforcements......

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:01 am

Alright looks good. You are accepted and ready to rp
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down