Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKFAST!!! Yum!

+5
Wes
Keiara/Tarrin
Kristina
Alexxx
GeneralArin
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BREAKFAST!!! Yum! Empty BREAKFAST!!! Yum!

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:26 am

Jake won... but he lost. Jake was regretting the race, his recently healed leg was hurting from the sudden use. He forced a smile to hide his pain. He felt like an old man- his back was killing him and he really could use a cane, but he'd never admit that.
He pushed a pile of pancakes, bacon, and eggs onto his plate and dropped a bit into the fire, sending an extra prayer to Apollo for faster healing. He looked at his table with the lack of people and shrugged. He grabbed a goblet and sat in the grass.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

BREAKFAST!!! Yum! Empty Re: BREAKFAST!!! Yum!

Post  Alexxx Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 am

Alex felt alive and ready to work after that. She practically picked up the whole tray of waffles, some bacon...yum, and a goblet. She gave an offering, the went to the Apollo table. The glass filled with Red Bull and Alex smiled before taking a sip. Then she turned to the wafles and bacon, ready to eat.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 pm

Kris had taken her sweet time getting to the mess hall. Once there, she grabbed a plate and got some eggs, bacon, toast and two bagels. She quickly made a sandwich with one of the bagels, some eggs and bacon. She walked over to the brazier and dropped the bagel sandwich in, "For Poseidon," she said, "Oh and Dad.... it would be really helpful if you sent us anything to decorate the cabin with, ya know seeing as it was destroyed and all. Thanks...." She walked away and over to her cabins table. She sat down and asked for iced milo in her cup, waiting for her cabin mates
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 pm

Keiara filled in a few minutes later. She grabbed a small plate and filled it with eggs. She skipped the rest of the line, only grabbing a gauntlet. She went over to sacrifice a small scrap "To be honest I don't quite understand this. Aren't the gods supposed to be immortal? And why should I make a sacrifice to gods who aren't even a part of my family?" She said coldly, then turned to to her table to go and eat.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin
Dirty Egyptian/RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 695

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Wes got to the Mess Hall and got a plate with waffles and scrambled eggs. She walked over to the fire and slid in one of the tree waffles, "For Apollo." She went to the Apollo table and looked at the cup sitting there, "Mountain Dew." She started inhaleing the stuff.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Ty nosed Jake, accedently aggravating his back. Jake shoved the hellhound away, "Go away!" Ty whined again. Jake tossed him a piece of bacon and waved him off again. "Go bother someone else!"
So Ty did. He bounded over to Kieara, seeing her alone at her table. He dropped to a playful crouch and whined.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Erik grabbed whatever he could pick up, then fell onto his table. He wondered what would happen if you try and get alcohol. "Wine, please." The glass shot out flames. "Okay, okay. Just get me something carbonated." His glass filled.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

"You again." Keiara groaned at the dog "You know what, if you're just going to keep hitting me up for food," She stood up and headed back over to the line. Keiara grabbed the enire platter of Bacon, brought it back to her table and place it on the floor in front of Ty "then here!"
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm

I sit at the table, starting to eat when I asked for Dr.Pepper. Then I got an enlightment. "Vanilla Dr. Pepper." I told it. I sipped it, and it had the perfect hint of vanilla in it. remembering that I still had an empty bottle from before, I dumped the contents into my bottle. It was only half-full, but I decided to not get any more, incase anyone would be upset with me stealing or something.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:09 pm

(lol, you know- that's the number one way to keep a dog around)

Ty's ears perked as his new friend came back with an entire plate of bacon. He quickly gobbled it up, happy for the unexpected gift. Jake glanced over, seeing where Ty had went he rolled his eyes and got up. Ty was licking the plate, enjoying any remains as Jake walked over.
"When I said go bother someone else, I didn't mean someone who's eating...." Jake said, pushing the hellhound away. Ty wagged his tail and gave JAke a big lick. Jake grimiced at the bacon-spit. He would probably be smelling like this for weeks... Jake told Ty to watch the forge again and Ty bounded off.
"Sorry about that." Jake said to the girl, trying to get as much slobber off of him as possible. "Guess Ty really likes you." Jake said with a sheepish smile. "I'm Jake." He started to hold out his hand but pulled it back again. "You probably don't want to shake my hand..."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:28 pm

"I wanted more bacon..." I grumbled. I finished off the Red Bull. Then I had an idea. "Lemonade,, please," I said, and the glass filled. "Arizona Iced Tea, but keep the lemonade," I smirked as the glass turned light brown. Half-and-half. Lemonade tea. Arnold Palmer. I took a sip. "Even better than a Red Bull."
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Erik finished eating, and he balled up his food and threw it at Ty. The hellhound caught it, so he clapped. "Jake, your dog is amazing!"
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm

I shift my eyes to the people beside me to see if anyone was looking. I ask for another helping of vanilla Dr. Pepper. I fill the rest of my bottle with it under the table and ask for another helping and nonchalantly sip my vanilla Dr. Pepper.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:40 pm

(Yeah, I know it keeps a dog around, but Keiaraisn't a dog person)

"Keiara." she stated her name bluntly in return. "and quite frankly, no not really." she replied to his comment about shaking his hand. She turned her focus back to her eggs.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Jake worked his jaw as the conversation hit a deadend.
"Well... nice meeting you." Jake said after a moment of silence. He limped back to his spot in the grass and decided to finish his food before Ty did.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Cameron walked into the mess hal and yelled "YAY FOOD."Cameron ran to the counters and grabbed some eggs,10 high stacked choclate chip pancakes and drizzled syrup over them,bacon,a large bowl full of yogurt,a bowl of frosted flakes with sugar sprinkled over them,and a goblet.While scraping food into the fire for the gods cameron said "dad can i have something cool in my cabin"after that Cameron walked to the zeus table sat down and said,"coffe with a quart of creamer,5 teaspoons of sugar and a cup of milk please." As the goblet filled up he ate all his food and drank all of his coffe.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Kris sat quietly at her table waiting on her siblings. Seeing them no where in sight for some reason, she picks up her plate and her goblet and walks over to Jake sitting in the grass. "Hey buddy. Mind if I join you?" She sat down before he could answer but didn't start eating again. She set her plate on the ground and searched for a flat spot for her goblet.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:18 pm

"You wouldn't get up even if I did." Jake said with a shrug. Of course he didn't mind. He thought about the project he was ready to work on. His arm was better, so he could start forging again.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:24 pm

"You make a good point there." Kris smiled and started eating her breakfast again. She stuffed some toast in her mouth and looked at Jake. "So, whatcha been up to?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:03 pm

"A whole lot of nothing." Jake said bluntly. He took a sip of his drink. "How's your cabin coming along?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:08 pm

"Almost done actually. Just needs a roof and the inside decor. Luckily the present Poseidon had gotten Percy was actually still intact." Kris made a sandwich with her bagel and took a bite
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:33 pm

"The fountain?" Jake asked, not quite remembering what the gift was... or who 'Percy' was. All he could remember is that he was a really famous posiden kid....or was it Zeus? Jake took a bite out of his food, sorting out names in his head. Perseus, the original one, was a zeus kid... right? And Percy was posiden. Didn't he like, saved the world or something...? Jake thought. There were too many people and events, and being one of the newest out of his close friends, sometimes they forgot he missed some people and events they saw.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

"Yeah, the fountain that was always in the corner of my cabin." Kris stopped talking for a minute. "Oh wait you weren't around to here all those stories back then when they were 'fresh'."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:16 pm

"Nope. I think I remember hearing about that 'Percy' guy. He like... saved the world." Jake knew he sounded really unsure and stupid, so he changed the subject. "So, construction seems to be going good then. I'm just glad they only had time to torch the cabins."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Kris sensed he didn't want to talk about it anymore with the subject change and all. She took another bite of her food and nodded. "I know right. I am just thank the gods that none of the campers were in their cabins at the time. I don't know what I would have done, especially letting them slip like that." Kris shook her head a bit disappointed in herself. But she tried not to show it.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next