Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Joined Arrival of Jathan and Axel.

+2
Axel The Bunny
Jathan Gregory
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Joined Arrival of Jathan and Axel. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Joined Arrival of Jathan and Axel.

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

"Well wat exactly is hermes the god of?" Axel was sure that this was all true but he didnt know much about greek myth. he had heard of hercules and the minotaur, as well as medeusa. but other than that Axel was pretty much clueless except for a few monsters he had heard of.

Last edited by Axel_Stone on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

New Joined Arrival of Jathan and Axel. - Page 2 Empty Re: New Joined Arrival of Jathan and Axel.

Post  Zach Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:10 pm

"Oh, tons of things." Zach said, thinking. "Messengers, thieves, travelers, and lots of other things that I can't remember." He laughed.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Andrew nodded a greeting toward Zach. "I forgot I showed you around camp earlier. Sorry been a rough day and ya kinda scatter brained." He looked towards Jathan. "So I guess Zach will be taking you to your cabin, where you'll be living a for the remaining time you stay here. Depending on if you want to stay year round like me of not."

He looked at Axel. "Hermes never really liked him." He scowled a little remembering a time on his way to Camp. "Anyways I'll take you to your Cabin to your brothers and sisters. By the way they're about as bad as you are with pickpocketting so keep a hand on you possessions or they're gone." He turned his head toward Cat. "Wanna tag along?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Cat raised an eyebrow, slightly amused. Well, at least this guy remembered her, the boy who had been refletching that arrow yesterday. She was reminded of the fact that he was now her cabinmate, and half-brother. She wondered what that said about her father, the fact that she had at least three half-siblings.
"Willingly put myself among the pick-pocketing circle of Camp Half-Blood? Nah."
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 pm

"hey not all of us thieves are bad, i did give your ipod back didn't I" Axel said. clearly he had made an impression the girl had her hand in her pocket, obviously to make sure nothing "disappeared" again. Axel couldnt really blame her though. People didnt usually take their stuff being taken lightly. Axel had heard that his father was god of thieves, which explained why he hadd always had a thing about stealing.

Last edited by Axel_Stone on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:01 am

Cat glared at him and muttered a grudging acknowledgement. She was still peeved, but she couldn't deny that he did in fact return it, which was much preferred to him taking and keeping it.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:55 am

Axel could tell the girl was still angry at him. but it wasnt like he had kept the Ipod. well he thought maybe he shouldnt have stolen from her. well nothing to do know but try to improve her opinion of me, Axel thought. "sorry about that, it is kinda a bad habit, by the way i didnt catch your name" he said to the girl.

Last edited by Axel_Stone on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:12 pm

Cat sighed. "It's fine," she said, her tone softer but still somewhat grudging. "I'm Cat."
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:37 pm

"well Cat my name is Axel, I guess Id better get going. gotta get settled in my cabin." Axel then followed the boy Andrew out of the big house. he had alot to think about, and he knew that this strange camp, was his home. he hadn't been able to admit it at first but ever since he had walked into this camp he had felt at home in a strange way.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2