Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Jared's face lights up, "Can I go meet my brothers and sisters?"

Back to top Go down

The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Tour Begins (w/ Andrew, Syl, Conrad and whoever else feels like joining in :D)

Post  Zach Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:44 pm

"Well, you've already met about half of them." Zach said, indicating himself. "And Wes is away, so I don't think so. Anyways, aren't you in the middle of a tour?"
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Jared ignores the question, "So, what's it like being a demigod?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:50 pm

"You say that now jared, but wait untill you meet the enemy" Conrad said a little bit pissed at the new guy for not listening to him when he stated that camp halfblood was the only safe plAace for Demi gods "you see the scar?" Conrad said pointing to a long dark line going down from he elbow to his wrist. " one of the harpies nearly cut the bottom half of arm because I threw a baseball at it accidentally" he said expecting the kid to say that sounds awesome ! Because that's what the people of today think, playing CoD (witch really isn't that fun imo), grand theft auto. Conrad preferred games like kingdom hearts, pokemon, or super smash bros. only because he didn't like killing people, witch is rather strange for a child of area.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:47 pm

Jared frowns, "Ouch. That must've hurt. Good thing I don't play sports."

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Cat raised an eyebrow at the newly-claimed kid of Apollo's euphoria. If he was this excited by 'claiming', she'd hate to see what it was like if he won the lottery.
 She turned to look at the golden Apollo cabin. It glowed welcomingly. She felt a twinge of jealousy; at least he knew where he would be sleeping tonight. Cat had no such reassurances. It seemed unlikely that she'd be claimed by nightfall, anyhow..
 She caught sight of Syl's face. She seemed... doubtful about Mr. Sunshine's excited reaction, as if she didn't understand his fascination with the idea of being a demigod. To be honest, Cat didn't understand either. Sure, it was quite confounding to find that Greek myths were more than just myths, but... perhaps it was just that she was looking at it in a different perspective. And accepting Greek myths as reality was one thing, but accepting that it was in your blood... A different matter altogether.
 "A harpy, huh?" she asked Conrad, checking out his scar. She had a scar on her left forearm from tripping over a tree trunk. She decided not to mention that. "Are these harpies in camp? Perhaps we could meet them. Unless you have something.... friendlier to prove that Greek mythology is real."

[I suggest the pegasus stables. :3]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Jared falls a bit bored, "Can we go somewhere else now? I saw the Strawberry
Fields and Stables and most other place on the way here. Can we go.. To the Cabins?" He had already past the cabins, after meeting this Hermes child. For some reason, the kid wanted a hug. Then was strangely happy after the hug..

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Syl was confused. "Wes... is away?" She said, unfamiliar with the name, because she'd never said it before. "I thought they came back from the quest."
She turned to Cat. "Pegasi. Horses with wings? We could see those." Poseidon's kids could understand the pegasi, so they went along well. She... didn't really, so Syl had no idea why she was suggesting that.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Jared asks anxiously, "Can I meet people? Pleease?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:52 am

Jared quietly sneaks out of the Arena, and rushes off to the Cabins. He randomly enters the 7 one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:12 am

((no double posting...))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:32 am

Nevermind.. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:40 am

"I assume Wes is away. We haven't seen her in awhile." Zach turned away, but changed his mind and turned back. "Where are you all headed? I might follow." Zach had just spent two months enduring his mom and stepdad's worrying over his safety. It was time for something exciting! Or... at least, not boring. As sitting in his room, alone, would undoubtedly be.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Jared now sneaks out of the Arena (Very welly at his age), and rushes off to the Cabins. He walks into the eleventh one he sees (Hermes Cabin.) [Will any of you RP as a Hermes kid?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:54 pm

Cat watched as Jared ran off to the cabins. She turned back to Syl. "If there really are pegasi here, I'd definitely like to see it."
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:54 am

(Uh, the Apollo Cabin is 'closed')

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:03 am

JaredMaskon wrote:
(Uh, the Apollo Cabin is 'closed')
[It's okay, you can make a new topic for it.]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:14 pm

(I did. I'll be in the Apollo cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 pm

[Okay. Hey, Syl, should I make a topic at the pegasus stables now then?]
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:12 pm

"Is that the stable over there?" Cat nodded towards the structure that resembled a horse stable. Or pegasus stable. Whichever. "If... if you're busy and have other things to do, I could go by myself," she offered. She was glad to have people to consider friends now, but she felt like being alone again.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:19 am

Syl really kind of didn't want to go. Plus, she had work to do in the forges. And the pegasi... well, let's just say she made a teeny mistake on her first impression. Not their favorite buddy.
How was she going to say, 'no'?
"Yeah, okay." She said uncomfortably, making the situation more awkward. "I'll be in the forges, if you need help."
She hoped it was okay to say.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:09 pm

Cat smiled. "Alright, thanks." She looked at Andrew and Zach. "Bye." Then she grabbed her bags, turned, took a step, then realized something. She turned back. "Um... Where should I put my bags? I mean... where am I going to sleep? If I don't get claimed by tonight..."
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:10 am

"In the Hermes cabin." Syl answered quickly. "If you don't get claimed tonight. The last one to the right."
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Cat looked to the cabins. The last one to the right... The simple wooden cabin, then. It looked quite worn out, but comfortable and inviting at the same time. She wouldn't mind staying there for a while.
 She glanced at Syl. "Thanks, Syl." She offered a quick smile before turning and heading to see the stables.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2