Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone)

2 posters

Go down

joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone) Empty joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone)

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:23 am

Axel walked into the hermes cabin, as soon as he walked in, Axel felt like at home. In the normal world he nev er fit in. he had always had a feeling that he was different from other people. now he knew why, he was a demigod, amazing a week ago he had thought he was a normal kid. he probably would never have believed any of this before. but then the hellhound attack had happened. and also when he was claimed. after seeing that hologram appearing above his head, Axel had no doubt about any of this. he had been told by some other campers that Hermes was the god of messengers, travelers, and thieves. Axel definitely fit the last category. Axel had always been a thief, taking things that didn't belong to him was like a hobby of his. and now he knew why. he found a bed in the cabin that appeared empty and laid down. then he heard someone else coming into the cabin.

(anyone can be the person entering)

Last edited by Axel_Stone on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone) Empty Re: joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone)

Post  Lucia Vega Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:30 am

((Woo-hoo! Another Hermes kid! :-D When my brother and I came on here we asked for co-councilorship and I don't THINK anyone has changed that since then, so I'm just gonna role with it. If I'm wrong, someone tell me and I'll edit it.))

Lucia Vega saw a boy she'd never seen before walking into the Hermes Cabin and her hopes rose at the prospect of having another half-brother. Most people came and went from the Hermes Cabin--Lucia could bet anything that that Daquiri girl wouldn't be staying much longer. And Lucia had absently picked enough pockets in the past to have a hoard of things to bet.
  However, this new guy looked quite promising. Although he perhaps looked a bit more serious--like her--than most Hermes kids, he had a familiar glint in his eye that reminded her of the one in Lucas'. At the thought of her lost twin, Lucia inwardly cringed. It was hard to be excited about anything anymore when Lucas wasn't there to cheer her up.
  Shaking her head, Lucia pushed her anguish aside and straightened her shoulders. As the sole head councilor of the moment, she still had responsibilities and that meant welcoming new kids no matter who they were. So taking a deep breath, Lucia walked into her cabin a few moments after the boy with an expression that she hoped looked welcoming. Lucas had always been better at this than her.
  "Hey there," she greeted. "New kid, eh?"

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Drachmae : 84
Location : Currently residing in an ESP conversation with Lucas. Shhh. It's secret.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone) Empty Re: joining the hermes cabin (open to anyone)

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Axel looked at the Girl's face, he had always had a talent for reading people. Perhaps it was one of his abilities that he got from his father, like a thief's ability to read a target. The girl looked happy but Axel was not convinced. She looked like she was missing a part of herself. "Yea im new the name is Axel"

Last edited by Axel_Stone on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 am

Lucia felt slightly uncomfortable as Axel turned his gaze on her. She could practically feel him studying her face, even though she thought she'd been hiding her emotions pretty well. She guessed hiding her feelings for her twin were almost impossible when hebhad been her best friend her entire life. She could feel Lucas inside of her somewhere, but that was the only way she knew he was alive. Sometimes she could feel slight buzzes or would randomly panic, and she knew it was Lucas, but that was all she could tell. As far as she knew, he could be captured by the Titan Army and was being tortured. All the possibilities were destroying her from the inside out.
  But Lucia blocked out this inner turmoil--or most of it, at least--to introduce herself. "Nice to meet you, Axel." Lucia held out her hand to shake. "I'm Lucia Vega, daughter of Hermes and Head Councilor of the Hermes Cabin." Or one of them, anyway, she thought. "Are you still unclaimed?"

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Location : Currently residing in an ESP conversation with Lucas. Shhh. It's secret.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:17 pm

"no i was claimed, i am a child of hermes." Axel said. "which i guess means that im your brother" he looked around at the cabin. he caught sight of someone being pickpocketed. the pickpocket wasnt very stealthy either. Axel had been told the there were alot of pickpockets in his cabin. but he had expected them to at least be good at it.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:38 pm

((Hey Axel, sorry I've been gone for so long! School was being stupid...))

Lucia's eyes brightened when Axel said he was also a child of Hermes. She was excited, but she kept her cool, offering the spiky-haired kid a smile. "Cool. Nice to finally see someone staying in the cabin." She noticed that he seemed distracted by something, so the blonde glanced behind her to see what he was looking at. She noticed one of her other half brothers, Danny Heist, slipping the wallet out of a Hephaestus kid's back pocket. Danny was a little older than her, but she was by far a better pick-pocket--which was made apparent when the Hephaestus guy noticed his wallet was gone almost immediately and ran after Danny yelling. Lucia turned around before things got ugly, trying to hide the amused look on her face. Danny still had a thing or two to learn about the art of pick-pocketing.
Letting a smirk creep onto her face, Lucia refocused on Axel. "Do you need some pick-pocketing lessons along with my poor brother over there?" She let out a small chuckle after she said it to let Axel know that she was half joking.

((Lol. See what I did with Danny's name there? XD YAY FOR PUNS.))
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:54 pm

((Bump o.o))
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down