Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Drabble Page

+7
iamHelena
Fred
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
Syl
Estelle
Alex Granit
11 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lily's Drabble Page - Page 7 Empty Re: Lily's Drabble Page

Post  Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:58 pm

I'm sorry about being so undesirable earlier. I've been having mood lapses, where I can't think properly, and make wrong decisions.
As I mentioned in the essay I posted earlier on this page, I didn't really have an altogether normal life. People didn't really like me. They made fun of me and spread lies. It started from only one or two, but soon, I felt the whole grade was against me when I first came back from America. And this continued for nearly three years. During that time, I lost my confidence and began to crumble apart, little by little. I still am, and sometimes I find myself hopeless, thinking of wrong ideas, thinking that no one needed me. I guess in some points I still am very insecure and somewhat depressed. I can't trust a single person for more than a few days, even my mom of my boyfriend. Friends? I don't tell my friends anything. The times that I did-all three "best" friends left me.
So forgive me if I look irritated. Forgive me if I look depressed. I'm going to go see a therapist or something after my midterms. I'm going to try to get better. But bear with me, your not-so-stable mod.
I'm going to try and be as active as I can. If i seem annoying, yes. You can ignore me and gossip about me. I 'm a little too tired now to think of the haters. But if you missed me-
I'm back. For now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:04 pm

I love you. I missed you so much, and I'm always here for you.

Welcome back!! Very Happy

*blows up everything with confetti and offers icecream*
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
*Tackles Lily out of the ice cream that Estelle offered*

We missed you, how have you been?
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Just okay, I guess. I had some friendship problems and such, but I'm trying to straighten them out somehow. And I guess I've become a little more introverted now...:\
But I decided to come back anyway, because I like HBV, and I wouldn't want to let the site go. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Hey, Lil, we're random Internet peoples--we all already love you, so there's no judgement to be had. :-) Lord know everyone here puts up with me and my stupidity. We're like one big, crazy, mis-matching, non-blood-related family! We love you no matter how you are. ;-)

If you ever wanna talk, I always have a ready ear. :-)
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:37 pm

Aw, man. Just 'cause I had to eat dinner. D: Axel stole my planned entrance, jumping out of the ice cream. [Darn thee, bunny.] And I second everything Ceru said. HBV's our Camp Half-Blood! It's the safe place for us weirdos, the one place we really do belong, no matter how things are in the real world. Smile So no worries. You have been missed very much around here. Welcome back! *appears out of the confetti and tackle-hugs Lily*
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:29 am

It's here, the other site and video games for me.... Probably because I'm good those things and suck at everything else in life. Besides school stuff, it's way too easy for me. So yay, I finally decided to post in this topic for no reason at all...
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:05 am

If I seem too quiet then just tell me to get the heck out of the depression tag in tumblr lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 01, 2014 10:39 am

All I'm gonna say, is that I have a lot of self hate packed away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu May 01, 2014 9:12 pm

:-( :-/ D: You're a wonderful, beautiful girl Lily, so just tell those feelings to go away. They can't rule you.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu May 01, 2014 9:53 pm

I agree with Ceru. You are an awesome-sauce person, Lily. Or should I say aluminum foil? Nah, I shouldn't.

Ahem.

You're awesome! Hopefully we can get all that self-hate out of your system. Razz 'Cause it is not deserved.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu May 01, 2014 10:06 pm

#MotivationalSpeechesFTW
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:31 am

I'm hoping it's all just puberty, but I guess there's a lot of things that are built up. I'm not exactly the same anymore. Not the bright little kid you saw back in 2010. I have terrible trust issues, and i pay a lot of attention to what people think about me. Self-conscious, I guess. Sort of like depression, but not like it either. Either way I'm just messed up...

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Fri May 02, 2014 3:27 pm

I like that idea. Blame it on puberty. Razz But yeah, everyone's messed up in their own special way. It'll take some time to get used to the fact that there'll be people who won't like you among the people who do, and that in the end, the people who have a problem with your differences don't matter. *hugs Lily*
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 am

If I have a power, it would definately be ruining things. Friendships. Relationships. I'm a monster...And I guess I'm falling apart.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 12, 2014 10:40 am

It's done now. I'm single now, and in two days my mom's gonna leave for America. Time to hit the novels now...and of course roleplay more.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon May 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Are you leaving with her to 'Murica?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 13, 2014 3:23 am

Unfortunately no, not this time. But if my insecurity gets worse I will be going to MI in the fall....

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue May 13, 2014 8:50 am

Well, worse insecurities would be bad, but...coming to Michigan would be good. I just pray everything works out for you. >.<
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 16, 2014 9:56 am

So, I finally chose a theme song for Lily. It's Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift, from her second album. I really like this song....and I even covered it. But that's for a different occasion....

anyone up for a thread?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 am

Oh, I love that song. :3 It's on my favorites list on Spotify, lol. And thread as in topic? Cuz if so, I'm in one with you, so I'll stick to that for now. xP My post is taking a bit longer than I meant it to cuz my firat draft got deleted and I'm trying to remember what it said...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 16, 2014 10:16 am

Oh, take your time lol I lag sometimes too when it comes to posting...major time...
Anyway I just realized that Speak now is the third album not the second...oops xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri May 16, 2014 1:45 pm

Lawl, oh well. I've never really kept track of her albums, just the songs of hers I like. xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 17, 2014 12:52 am

So my ex just told me he cried too much after breaking up with me that je collapsed and went to the emergency department....seeing that this guy spent half the time we texted telling me that he exercises everyday and even plays basketball too,I don't find that easy to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat May 17, 2014 1:23 am

...from the looks of it, I'd say smart move breaking up with him? This is why I stayed away from dating at that age... Still am, actually.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down