Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Drabble Page

+7
iamHelena
Fred
©razy Dude
GeneralArin
Syl
Estelle
Alex Granit
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lily's Drabble Page - Page 5 Empty Re: Lily's Drabble Page

Post  Guest Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Cool ^-^is it a boy or a girl?

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:13 am

Tis a boy
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:28 am

I can already imagine how cute he'll be ^^

BTW, with everybody leaving camp for this school year, I might not have the halloween event. Happy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:58 am

On the bright side, Halloween would probably be even more fun in the real world--they won't be able to tell who's a real monster and who's not when they're out trick or treating! And lots of fighting can commence xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:23 am

Maybe we could have them come back temporarily for Halloween? I was looking forward to [s]bullying[/s] persuading people into all sorts of coustumes XDDDD

I had all sorts of ideas for each camper, from all sorts of fandom like THG, Divergent, Giver Trilogy, Artemis Fowl, and well,superheroes xD especially Marvel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:09 am

Haha, that actually was literally the original idea I had (or I mean, the coming back to camp part, anyway), but I thought the other one might work better or something. Maybe we should have a vote just to see what people would rather do... I'm totally with you on the themes, though. It would be awesome if each cabin decorated all spooky, but in their own way (for instance, Aphrodite might have broken mirrors and pictures of bad hair days, lol)
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am

Artemis Fowl.... fun. xD
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Oh, and btw...I call Raven from DC Comics ^__^
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Meh I had an idea about that but y'know.......I call Madge from THG xD
Maybe Jastelle could be Arty and his female opponent in the lost colony? Or maybe opal? XD
Or if you want to emphasize the 'bond', there's always Tris and Four from Divergent.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:23 pm

How about a TS? TS Arty? I want Estelle to do that xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:25 am

TS arty? scratch 
Dunno, but maybe you could give it a try xD

Since Estelle, Jay and Lil's going to their seperate schol, maybe we could have an AF trio xD But then I dunno what Lil could do..........

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Jay as Butler? xD That's so funny XDDD

Do anyone you want xD Juliet??

oh sorry I can't stop laughing at the notion of Jay=Butler... *gasp**gasp*
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:42 am

No, not butler xD Can't even imagine him like that ^^

Dunno about Jay, but I think Lily could be Minerva xD
I'll give a little more thought about Jay, though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Awesome xD

Not Mulch, please.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Aaack. Mulch?

I take showers, you know xD UNLIKE Mulch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:17 am

Maybe Jay could be one of Arty's little brothers. xD

Or maybe.......maye.......

Arty's clone?

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Ooh, we could do a TS ArtyxArty couple!! xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:32 am

That would totally rock Very Happy

Now thank me for my creativity :3

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:28 am

Thank you xD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:28 am

My not-yet-confirmed report card came out, and I'm already dead Sad

Oh, and we should get planning on the arc and the TOD thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:50 am

I must be crazy right now, but I think the album I was listenening to while completing a report about hope kinda cause it Razz

I'm ready to come out about my second singer ^^
I mean, a lot of you probably guessed it, it's so obvious >_<
Anybody guessed it?

and here's an idea for the TOD stuff? why don't we make the campers come nearly right before curfew-dressed in their jammies? and maybe turn it into a sleepover anyway xD
If we do make the dress code as that, Lil's coming in Rilakkuma or Hello Kitty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 am

First of all:Woow I STILL soun quite.....stupid in my posts......
second, will somebody catch me up andremind me of threads I need to answer to?
third: I bought THOH and I'm extremely disapointed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:40 pm

If you haven't already, check out all the topics in the Horseplay section...so many...
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:31 am

....I think the reason why I liked(Okay like) Taylor Swift songs is because I can relate to them quite a lot....Surprising, since I never had an official boyfriend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 am

Sticks and bones will break my bones.

But words will never hurt me.

I guess it was always with me. I didn’t realize how it was until I read it in a book. But I knew then, that this was the way I lived then. It was a part of me, and whenever something happened, I’d tell this to myself, over and over again. It kept me from shattering into pieces.
Back when I was younger, I was discriminated unfairly twice in my life. The first time, it was much more mild, and expected. I was in the States then, struggling to learn English and make friends. As soon as I got a grasp of English, I went to the American girls in my class and followed them around, swallowing my pride and begging them to let play with them. The Black girls and the Hispanic girls took me in instantly. They knew more about the pain; In a way, they shared it. My first friend in America was a black girl named Samantha, who left before the year was up, going to Africa. Her parents were apparently officials of some sort.
It took longer to win the trust of the white girls. They didn’t like me, thought I didn’t fit in because of my skin color. No other Korean girl had ever approached them, and asked them to play before me. I was the first, and they didn’t know what to do. They thought of me as an imposter. I have no idea about how many times I asked if I could join, and was rejected. I have no idea about the times my second ever friend Asha begged the other girls in the group to her me join, being the only black girl who “deserved” to be in their group. Needless to say, nothing worked to et me in the big group of the white girls. My friends were almost always mixed races. It took me quite some time to gain friends that were white. And during that time, I heard a lot of hurtful words, mostly from other children, but also teachers. The last year that I spent in America was in words, hellish. The teacher discriminated me openly. She may have tried to mask it up, saying that I discriminated against the other girls. But she never yelled at the white girls who did the same. Nor did my P.E. teacher pick on the white girls who touched the stupid net. These days, I only remember the nice sides of America. I chose to delete most of the hurtful parts. I didn’t want to get hurt anymore. I don’t bring them up, either.
The second time was in Korea. I had been tired of the tyranny of the teachers at the new school compound all the sixth and fifth grade kids were shoved into. I missed the elementary school that our district had so cruelly closed down and abandoned. I was hoping for a fresh start.
I guess I should have never wished for something or anything like that. I thought that they wouldn't judge me. We were all from the same country. What did we have to set against each other? That was how I reasoned with myself. But life was too harsh. The reality was hiding behind, waiting for a chance to stab me in the back.
I think it took me more by surprise. Did more harm to me than a hundred trips to unknown places could have. I didn't think they’d judge me, but they threw me out and explained that I was different from them with their glitter-laced words. Glitter that would end up everywhere and wreck your masterpiece. I felt so alone. Telling people didn't work. They could protect me only so far. I was desperate. So desperate to do something, savage any kind of help that I could get. It was painful to see the girls treat me like a ghost. It was unbearable to see the boys laugh at me and treat me as a toy. They didn't know who I was. Never felt my pain. There was one girl who came to me, helped me get up from my mess and protect me a little. I was weak then. I was a child. I needed to be protected in every way, because everything that used to protect me was rubbed away, leaving my emotions stinging and raw. But she left me, and poured acid over my emotions. She was the one I let into me, the one I thought would be my saving grace. But she just turned around and walked away. My mom told me over and over, that I wasn't alone. Everyone experienced it at least once. Really? I didn't believe it in the slightest. I was tied together with a smile, but coming undone so quickly. I became much quieter. Dramatic, in a way. I shut myself away in my own world, created my friends and my idols. I ignored everything around me by masking my eyes with books. I ignored everything around by drowning out the background noise with songs. No one could understand who I was. No one ever did. All they did was hurt me.
And during that time, this was just what I kept repeating to myself. I kept saying, that this wasn't meant for me. All they did, the harsh words and gestures, could never destroy me. They were empty threats. I didn't need to believe in them. I didn't need them to drench my wings and pull me down. I just gritted my teeth, and kept on waiting for something, just something, to happen.
And in the end, it helped me pull through. In the end, I came to a better place. I had a friend that I could confide in. I had friends who loved me for who I was, not my achievements. I didn't need a huge group of friends; just a small group that were willing to be with me, and bear the weight of life.
If I hadn't been repeating this to myself, I would not be here. I don’t just like this quote. I owe this quote, for giving me a new aspect on life.

I wrote this for my English class. I posted it because....well, life has surprises, and I just wanted to share this with you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next