Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Daquiri (Don't really care who joins, as long as it makes sense)

+2
Zach
Cerulaen
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet Daquiri (Don't really care who joins, as long as it makes sense) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet Daquiri (Don't really care who joins, as long as it makes sense)

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:23 pm

(Sounds good)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Meet Daquiri (Don't really care who joins, as long as it makes sense) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet Daquiri (Don't really care who joins, as long as it makes sense)

Post  Estelle Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 am

((I'll take Alex's place- you can talk to Estelle, Drew xD))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 pm

(No I've already got it planned out on what I'm going to do. Don't destroy my dreams!!! (o_O)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 pm

((Haha, Daquiri can always storm off somewhere and run into you somewhere ELSE, Estelle. Any preference where? In fact, I think you'd be the most likely candidate to make Daquiri understand things around here.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 pm

(Or you could just do what I was and forcibly pick her up and strap her down to the table while she's screamer. *evil laugh*)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:17 pm

((*snorts* Believe me, Daquiri would sooner kiss you than get picked up against her will...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:33 pm

((I don't care, but I wanted to rp with Andrew too.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:37 pm

((Ohhhh, I see. Well, whatever Andrew wants, then.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:40 am

(Sounds fine. Andrew'll pick her up Estelle will take her knife piece of cake Very Happy)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 am

(( -.- ))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:39 pm

(What happened with this?)
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm

((Zach's parents happened, that's what -.- Ugh, they seriously need to let him on the computer or I'm going to shoot myself...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 pm

(I'm guessing grounded? That's why I usually have my phone as a backup and I'd rather die than give my phone to my parents. So much private information so much power to control me with. *shudders*
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:06 pm

((I don't even know. He told me his phone has been deactivated, so I can't text him either. But even if his phone WAS working,  he doesn't have Internet on it, so the computer is still his only choice. But lol, I don't know if it's ever occurred to my parents to take my and my siblings phones away... I don't even get in trouble anymore. I just get yelled at or lectured.))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:02 am

((Is it fine that I can join in too? We can have a three-way conversation, maybe. Or a four-way. Or five.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:29 pm

((Hahahaha, it's a party! I honestly don't care who joins,I just can't promise that Daquiri is gonna wanna deal with people very long... You can still join if you like, Syl, but I've got plenty of other topics planned Razz))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:22 am

((All right. I'll wait until other topics, this one might be big.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:33 am

((of course Estelle will make her see sense. That's her specialty xD now can we start or make a new topic or sth?))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:00 am

(Ok now you're stepping into Andrew's boundaries :p. I will trade you spots but with his powers he could come her down in less than a minute.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:07 am

((I don't understand ))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 am

((Lawl, not gonna lie Andrew, if you use physical force on Daquiri, it's gonna be a LONG time before she forgives you... And meh. I wanted to finish this conversation with Zach first and put the rest of the encounter with everyone else at the end, but I'm getting sick of waiting.. I suppose I'll just start a new topic :-/))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:03 pm

"I'm hardly the most powerful demigod out here. But fine. Insult me." Zach smiled with a touch of sympathy. "If you want, you can leave. But know this, you'll come back. And we'll be waiting."

((That seems like a good place for people to join the topic. Smile Sorry I've been gone. It will probably happen again. Also I'm leaving next week for about a month for a vacation so, there's that.))
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 pm

((ZAAAAAAAAAAAACH!!!! Gosh, could you freaking reactivate your phone? I never know what's going on with you!)

Daquiri narrowed her eyes. "If I'm leaving, then I want my pepper spray back. Now."
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:12 pm

((Hi Smile ))

"Here you are." He tossed it. "I don't have time to argue." He said it as a matter-of-fact; there was no anger in his tone.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 pm

"And I don't have time for you!" And with that, she whipped around and disappeared out the door.

END SCENE Very Happy
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2