Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner (Cuz I'm tired of waiting)

+6
Link
GeneralArin
Zenaku
.Adrian.
Kristina
Wes
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dinner (Cuz I'm tired of waiting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner (Cuz I'm tired of waiting)

Post  .Adrian. Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:11 pm

((lol, srry x3))

"Ohh." Adrian says, alittle disipointed. She ahd been hoping something about a war... "Not that I want there to be a war." she thoguht to herself quickly. "Just something more exciting to happen." Adrian then begins to eat some more of her bread again.
.Adrian.
.Adrian.

Drachmae : 200

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Dinner (Cuz I'm tired of waiting) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner (Cuz I'm tired of waiting)

Post  Wes Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Wes nodds slowly. She quickly ate a meal so she could get back to drinking her dew.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Kris raised her head upon hearing voices within the mess hall. She looked around as if she had just woken up. She looked around at others eating and realized she should probaby get her dinner. She stood up, almost falling over in the process. Kris walked over and got her food then stood infront of the fire staring at it for a second. She scraped the best parts of her food into the fire and said, "For Poseiden." She smiled, smelling the different smells coming from the fire. She walked back to her table and set her food down. She looked at the goblet to the right of her plate and simply said "Rockstar." The goblet filled with roasted vanilla light flavored energy drink. She didn't normally drink that crap but she was totally out of it and needed some major sugar. She took a sip and started eating.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian / Adal Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 am

I lay my head and i smell a fantastic aroma and i take a sip diet coke from my goblet and in desalent daze of whats going on around me !! I lay in confusion !!!!

Last edited by Damian on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Drachmae : 613

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:14 am

(only put quotes around what you say, not what you do.)
Wes continued inhaling her dew, using the circulatory breathing technique to allow her to practicly breathe the dew.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  .Adrian. Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 pm

Adrian looks at Wes suspiciously. "Uhh, are you sure you're supposed to be drinking your Mountain Dew that quickly...?" she asked warily.
.Adrian.
.Adrian.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Wes raised an eyebrow and pulled the goblet away from her mouth long enough to speak, not wanting to totally weird out the newcomer, "Its bottomless, is there a reason why I shouldnt?" and with that she put it back and inhaled more.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  .Adrian. Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 pm

"Ah..." Adrian replied, and took a sip of her drink. After afew seconds, she checked to see if it had changed since the orange-aid had decreased any. It hadn't. Her eyes grew wide for a second, but she ignored it.
.Adrian.
.Adrian.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian / Adal Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 pm

I Get off the table and and i walk over to the food line and grab more food.. " so i yell at wes what are you doing ???? "
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenaku Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:00 pm

(xp wow gone for about a day and already i had to read 2 pages XP)

I look at the way everyone ges their food and sacrifices some of it to their parent. I watch to make sure this is normal and manditory before getting my food and scraping a fourth of it in the cauldron thinking of what to say.

"uh, for who ever is my righful parent, if you get the time, could you let me know who you are."

I ask and walk over the table, remembering that I don't know how i'm sopose to know if he or she claims me or not, not really noticing the Butterfly on a poppy flower over my head.(which sadly is Thanatos, god of death's, symbol)
Zenaku
Zenaku

Drachmae : 202

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Jake, who just happened to be waiting in line for food, noticed a symbol suddenly over Zenaku's head....and decided to pretend he didn't see a butterfly and flower over Zen's head. He scrapped a bit off of his plate then headed back to his seat
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Wes spewed a bit of dew as she tried to hold back a chuckle seeing the symbol hovering above one new camper, but then completly stopped, taking the dew away from her mouth which opened a bit, realizing that it was his parents sign. She racked her brain trying to think which minor god had that symbol.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  .Adrian. Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Adrian noticed Wes was looking over at Zenaku, which made her confused until noticed the symbol above his head. She pondered this until she remembered what it was. A parent claiming their child. Adrian elbowed Wes in the ribs. "Do you know what god's symbol that would be?" she whispered.
.Adrian.
.Adrian.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenaku Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm

I heard some one choke and ook around and see two people staring at me. no not at me, above me. I look up and see a ymbol above my head and smile lightly, asuming this is how the gods claim there kids. it wasnt familiar so it had to be a lesser god. I take a bite of my food and look at my cup and see that is empty and sigh.

"uh, were are the drinks? oh and a book of greek symbols."

I ask my table, a little loud, hoping no one in any other table heard.
Zenaku
Zenaku

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Jake walked over to the table, laptop in hand.
"Just say whatever drink you want." Jake set down his laptop. "I'm fresh out of a book, but this may help." Jake said, showing Zen the internet page up.It was a list of greek gods and their symbols. "Let me know when you're done." Jake said, heading back to his table, too lazy to look for himself.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenaku Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:09 am

I look at Jake and smile lighty before hitting two buttons on the keyboard and pop up a word search box. I type in Butterfly and press enter. it takes me to the closest butterfly and read it to make sure it matched the symbol I had, squinting to read the english language.

"hm the only butterfly and flower i could find is this one."

I say and point to the god of Death, taking my cup and tell it root-beer and trink it, amazed about it.
Zenaku
Zenaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian / Adal Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:13 am

Wes ignoring me i just go back to my seat and get started eating and inhaling my diet coke while i go !!!!
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Kris was completely oblivious to everything that went on just then. Her head remained on the table except for the occasional bite of food or sip of rockstar.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:58 pm

Itells his glass to fill with Dr.Pepper when I see the sign above Zen's head.
"Huh, I wonder when I'll get my sign..." I say completely oblivious to what is going on over there.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Kiki grabbed a plate and piled food on it, not really paying attention. She went to the cauldron and offered a piece of her dinner to the gods and went to sit down.
Coco
Coco

Drachmae : 325

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  .Adrian. Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Forgetting about the sign, Adrian went back to eating her dinner, one small piece at a time.
.Adrian.
.Adrian.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Kiki noticed the sign above the new campers head and walked up behind him. She peered at the web screen. "God of Death huh? Nice, nice..."
Coco
Coco

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenaku Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:11 pm

I look at kiki and smirk lightly.

"Might sound cool, but sadly he's only a lessor god, but a cool one though."

I say, smiling lightly, wondering what he son of death could do.
Zenaku
Zenaku

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"Taking my laptop back." Jake said, not sounding like he cared much about *who's* kid Zen was.
He grabbed his laptop and headed back to his seat.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 pm

(great, now im wondering what an Ares kid can do =l)
Kiki rolled her eyes at Jake and looked at the sign that was now slowly fading over his head. She waved her hand through it curiously.
Coco
Coco

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next