Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner

+3
GeneralArin
Kokkinosamia
Kristina
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner Empty An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:43 pm

The girls walked towards the pavilion and the laughter and chatter emerged and got louder as they approached. "Well it looks like I was right, it is dinner time."

((Everyone needs to come join dinner!!!!))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner Empty Re: An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner

Post  Kokkinosamia Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:56 pm

"Hello" came a voice from behind a pillar. Jouzu stepped into view. "Jouzu is my name, I'm new here." He motioned towards the pavilion, "So what is with this? Are we eating soon?" He grinned, "Hmm... The people here seem kind..." "I seem to be forgetting my manners, what is your name?"
Kokkinosamia
Kokkinosamia

Drachmae : 23

Back to top Go down

An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner Empty Re: An Intrusion to a Nice Friday Dinner

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Kris' attention snapped from the thought of seeing everyone to seeing someone step from behind the pillar. "Hello there..." She said tentatively. "You must be new if you don't know who I am... My name is Kristina Dante, daughter of Poseidon, head counselor for my cabin. Of whose parentage are you?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokkinosamia Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:26 am

"My mother, she is Peitho." He responded slowly. He gave her a grin. "Poseidon must be proud, having a daughter as beautiful as you. I am pleased to meet you Kristina." He pushed his hair out of his eyes. "I've been here for about a week, so I'm just getting to meet everyone."
Kokkinosamia
Kokkinosamia

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:20 pm

"I don't want to eat right now..." Jake grumbled, walking into the mess hall. "Only got a couple hours left today...." He tapped his fingers against his leg, assessing what still needed to be done in his head. He looked forward in time to avoid walking into a pole and to see Kris, Wes? and a new kid talking. He walked over there.
"Hey girls, new kid." He said nodding to both groups in turn.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Jouzu." Kris turned her head to see Jake walking towards them. "Jake! Glad to see you made it safely. You look a mess.... have you been in the forge since you got here?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:50 pm

"Yes..." Jake admitted. He ran his hand through his hair self-consciously. "I don't look that bad do I?" For once, he wasn't wearing his jacket. Just a formerly white t-shirt and some old jeans that admittedly did look like they've seen better days. They both had grease, oil, dirt and what might have been some sort of blood... or ketchup. Yah, let's go with ketchup.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokkinosamia Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Jouzu turned towards Jake, "Hello.... I don't know your name either, would you mind telling me?" He grinned, meeting people was so fun. "My name is Jouzu Hatamori, Son of Peitho." He bowed to the blacksmith, his cape giving him an almost royal flair.
Kokkinosamia
Kokkinosamia

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Jake raised a brow at what he saw as an overly extravagant bow. "Jake. Jacob Smith." He replied, lowering his chin in acknowledgement. "Hephaestus kid." He added. "Did you guys just arrive?" Jake asked, directing the question at the two girls.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Attention switching between the boys, Kris' gaze finally set on Jake. "Yeah about five minutes ago. We would have been here sooner if Wes didn't some how convince me to stop at a store for mtn dew." She sent a glare at Wes and then sighed. "Yeah... Well since we are here, lets get some food. I could really go for some normal food and a never ending glass of.... something..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Wes was busy drinking a can of dew leftover from the road trip during the conversation. When the last few drops trickled into her mouth, she sighed, crushed the can in her hand, and waved to the kid, awkwardly chimming in late, "Uhm, I'm Wes. Daughter of Apollo."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kokkinosamia Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 pm

"Pleaseure to meet you Wes." Jouzu said, turning again to face them, with anther extravagant bow.
Kokkinosamia
Kokkinosamia

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

"Well, I'm going to grab something then get back to work." Jake said, moving on from the introductions. He stretched his arms over his head, moving his muscles in a different way than the hours of forging. It felt good. They were getting stiff.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 pm

"Alright well with all the introductions complete, time for some food!! Follow Jake!" Kris walked into the mess hall and the smells of all the food that was being cooked flooded her senses. "Oh I have missed all this food!"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Cameron walked to the mes hall said hi to everyone then to the new kid he said"Hello are you new here I haven't seen you around I'm Cameron what's your name."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:22 pm

Wes followed Jake and Kris in and walked over to the Apollo table, filling a plate with the platters being passed around. She then took it over to the fire and scraped a portion in for the sun god, then returned to her table.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Kris sighed as she looked at her empty table. "Alone again.... great." She walked over to the table and filled her plate with the food she missed so much. She cut off some good sized portions, only the best pieces, and walked over to the brazier. She scraped the food into the fire and asked her father to help her get through her last semester of high school without problems. After her quick prayer, she walked over to her empty table and sat down to eat.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Jake grabbed a bunch of food then scrapped some amount into the sacrificial fire. He muttered his father's name and started eating it as he walked. He passed by his table, wanting to continue on the project. There was only a couple hours left in the day! The dragon prototype wasn't even close to being done yet, and Jake wanted to see it working by the end of the day. Ambitious, yes... and probably not doable, but that didn't stop him from wanting it done!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 pm

"KRIS!" Erik snuck up behind Kris and gave her a hug from behind. "I missed you. Things are just not the same without you." He said contently. He picked something off her plate and let go off her. He happily munched on his stolen snack.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Kris pretty much choked on the piece of food she was eating when Erik attacked her. Once he let go and she could breathe again, Kris elbowed him in the gut. "Missed you too Erik... now go get your own food and don't take any more of mine."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Cameron wasn't that hungry so he didn't get much. He gave scraped some food into the fire and muttered"Zeus" and went to eat at his table.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian / Adal Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 am

Damian walked in suprized by how little people have been there in the dinning pavilion. I walked over and grabbed some for and threw some in for my father whispering his name in a thanks. Damian joins his table and eats after a tirering day!

(( College has been rough getting into the hang of things again.))
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Drachmae : 613

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

Lily got some food and scraped a juicy piece of steak into the fire, saying "Poseidon." ANd walked to the Poseidon table. She sat down by Kris and told her "Do you know that there's a new kid named Artemis Fowl? He seems.....pecuilar." Then she started to eat her food and drink some coke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Kris kinda just glared at Lily as she started speaking. When she was done, she turned towards her half-sister with a playful angry look. "What? No "hello, I missed you this past week" for your big sister? Geez, I thought I taught you better..." She smiled and took a sip of her drink.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 am

Lily said "Sorry. But I did really miss you. I just had lots of more things to tell you about." Lily ate some steak then drank some coke. Then she said "Anyway, how was school? At camp, there wasn't a lot of kids at first, but some more arrived. Well, not loads, but about 1 or 2. I like it that there's a few people back. There's lots of things that I have to tell you about." She said and smiled. Then she continued on eating her dinner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next