Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching and getting to know the place (open)

3 posters

Go down

Watching and getting to know the place (open) Empty Watching and getting to know the place (open)

Post  Zenaku Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 pm

I sit in front of the arena, watching people fight each other, smiling at the excitement. things like this always entertain me, like action ovies or horror movies were people die, just bring a smile to my face for some reason. I sat there and smiled at the brawls/
Zenaku
Zenaku

Drachmae : 202

Back to top Go down

Watching and getting to know the place (open) Empty Re: Watching and getting to know the place (open)

Post  Link Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:53 pm

I swing my sword back and forth at the dummy trying to knock it off the rope it hangs on.

*pant* *pant* "This shouldn't have taken this long... I've been at this for an hour."

"You know what..." I throw my boomerang at the rope hanging by a thread and it slices the rope in half.

"Yep, I am good." I say catching the boomerang in my hand.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Watching and getting to know the place (open) Empty Re: Watching and getting to know the place (open)

Post  Zenaku Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:33 am

I look at the guy in the green tunic and smirk, seeing him cut the rope with a boomerang.

is that guy serious? is he dressed like Link?
Zenaku
Zenaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenaku Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:35 pm

After wondering about this charqacter, I get up and begin to head towards the cabins to examine them more carefully.
Zenaku
Zenaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

"Okay, now let's try the next one."

"Okay dummy, prepare to meet your maker, for I am Link, the hero of time!"
Some random guy says, "Do you have to say that every time?"
"Old complaint is old, now be quiet."
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  aLex__ Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

I walk in the Arena too see a guy in a green tunic? I ignor him and move to my own dummy. I get out my sword and cut its head off in one easy swipe. " In your face dummy!" I yell at the head. Getting bored I walk into the woods
aLex__
aLex__

Drachmae : 34

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down