Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caroline Payne, daughter of Hecate

3 posters

Go down

Caroline Payne, daughter of Hecate Empty Caroline Payne, daughter of Hecate

Post  Caroline Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Name: Caroline Payne

God Parent: Hecate

Mortal Family:
*Father - Michael Payne

Years in Camp: Just arrived

Brief History: Michael was a renown tattoo artist and people all over the country came to get his artwork on his body. One day, little did he know, a goddess came to visit, and asked for a full body piece, a piece that would take him weeks. Well, since they had nothing better to do while he worked on her, they began to talk, and one thing led to another, and things seemed to be going well. Then after he was done with that tattoo, the woman left and never came back, and nine months later a little girl was left on his door step and he just knew it was his the very beginning Caroline was a mistake, and her father had no trouble telling her all her flaws everyday. She was the daughter of the woman he lost, and being the womanizer that he was, he wasn't used to it..Luckily, a few years after being dumped and having a child placed on his door step, he married rich and could afford to send his daughter to schools far away. But none of the schools wanted her because everywhere she went, she got into fights and caused trouble.

So, finally Michael sent his daughter off to a military academy. At the military academy she was taught to stay quiet, and to take all the insults, and that's what she did, up until one of her instructors grabbed her and helped her escape in the middle of the night saying that she didn't belong here, that she belonged with people like her. And that's when the craziness started, regular people on the street started changing into things and no one else seemed to notice, and all Caroline could do was scream and drop to the ground. She had no idea how to fight these monsters, but luckily the man who saved her did and he fought through every monster that came there way or at least distracted them long enough for them to get away.

While on the run to Camp Half Blood, Caroline and her protector had to hide in a tattoo parlor, one that reminded her of her dad's, and immediately her eyes lit up. She had always wanted one, of course she wanted one from her dad but this would do. So, ignoring all the danger going around her she walked up to the artist next to her chair and asked for two tattoos, an infinity sign with two phrases from her two favorite child hood movies, and a peacock feather, just because. Having no real money to pay the woman in, her protector handed her two golden coins, drachmas, and the woman shrugged and took them, obviously thinking she could pawn them for more money. After finally getting the tattoos she wanted, she was ready to continue her journey to Camp Half Blood, and after days of being chased and sleeping wherever they could she had finally made it to her destination.

Physical Appearance:  When looking a mirror all she seems to notice is all the features that has came from the mother she has never met. She ignores her lightly tanned skin that matches her father and her dark brown eyes that are wide and brown. Instead she notices her long neck, which she chooses to hide with her wavy brown hair that frames her face and goes down to her shoulders. Behind her hair, you can slightly notice a round face, with a thin, long nose with freckles crossing the bridge of it. Other than that she is 5'3", and a delicate build. Across her wrist she has "Hakuna Matata" and "Ohana" tattooed and in the shape of an infinity sign, and on her shoulder blade she has a peacock feather.

Personality: Quiet and slightly timid, Caroline rarely speaks out loud, especially to people she doesn’t know real well. She is a very kind individual, caring more about the people around her than fighting, something that she was picked on at a young age. This led to a current case of very low self esteem and doubting. Though, once you get to know her you see the girl beneath it all. The girl with a love for literature, the girl who likes to try new things, the girl who actually has an opinion.

Fatal Flaw: Caroline's fatal flaw is curiosity. She can't help but look at something that she knows she isn't supposed to or, like in old cartoons, pressing the button that clearly says do not press, just to see what it does.

Talents: Can speak French, but unlike a daughter of Aphrodite, she doesn't just naturally know it so she stumbles every know and then. Has a keen eye and notices things that most people would not notice.

Weapons: none at the moment

Other: n/a

Last edited by Caroline Payne on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Caroline
Caroline

Drachmae : 154

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Caroline Payne, daughter of Hecate Empty Re: Caroline Payne, daughter of Hecate

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:58 pm

I like to have people tell about how the mortal and godly parent meet and have the child. And her age is a little out of the 13 range. 14-15 years old is a better range as the older you get the more monsters you attract. Other than that slight bit looks good!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:29 am

Same goes for me. lengthen that history a little, maybe explain more about the tattoos etc etc.....

And as for the age yes i would like it if it was 15 at the very least, but seeing that she is the child of a minor goddess, I think it might work.......maybe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:09 am

Fixed
Caroline
Caroline

Drachmae : 154

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:37 am

Approved! Wait till Lily or one if the Admins put what they want about it.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Have I ever mentioned that I love having mods?

It looks good, approved. Welcome to the site!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

I think it's because we're the Admins slaves. Sad Doing all their work plus ours?
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Yes, actually, and thinking of which, I do have a question for you. I'll pm you.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down