Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask the Admin

+19
Estelle
Cerulaen
Jace
Shade Hardy
Justin
Lucia Vega
Syl
Alex Granit
landon styles
Fred
Kristina
Leah.S.Hyde
Zach
Perfection
Wes
Dominic Moss
©razy Dude
§WØ®∑ÅN
GeneralArin
23 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Ask the Admin Empty Ask the Admin

Post  GeneralArin Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Since we've had a bunch of topics purely discussing things that normal members realistically can't do anything about: Here's a shiny new "Ask the Admin" topic.
I'm sure it won't be shiny for long, but here's where you post those random plot ideas, site change requests or other things that no one else can really do anything about.

Basically:
Suggestions to improve the site go here.
Rants on how things suck do not.

This means, if you're going to criticize, give us something to work with. "Such and such is stupid" helps no one and wastes everyone's time. Details on *why* such and such is stupid is good, suggestions to fix it is even better.

This is so we (I) can find these things more easily and deal with them in a more efficient fashion. Then, the people who don't really care about these suggestions can ignore one topic instead of five.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ask the Admin Empty Re: Ask the Admin

Post  Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Can I start?

I noticed a long time ago that some things like 'Poseidon' and 'Shield' are spelled wrong in the site. Could you guys fix it? It kind of annoys me at times. I mean, we could leave the topics intact but the folders could use a bit of spellcheck.

Oh, and do we have a battle coming up soon? I'm sooooo bored.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

oh cool now i can stop flooding the off topic boards. Can i make a better banner for the site. I will do it for $0.00 lol. I got photoshop cs5 exstended edition and i know how to use it. did i mention i am not afrade 2.

Also those sign up and leave people lets delete the accounts like youtube.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

also yeah BATTLLLEEE I WANTSO
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:20 am

Condor I'm sure there are others willing to do this for free also. And in my view i have been seeing it for almost 2 years and it looks perfectly fine. Why should we change it? Oh and next time try not to double post.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 am

yeah but i can make it have a real helmet and swords and animated (DUN DUN DUNNNNN)

So is there going to be a battle and if so how soon and when
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Okay, so in order:
-->*I honestly laughed when you pointed that out... yah. That should be fixed.

-->*Yes, there is a battle coming up. It's just a matter of finally getting the topics moving, which is in part our fault as well. (lives and lazyness XD)

-->*I like the banner, and I was worried I was being biased until Lily said she liked it too. I'm not going to comission you to do one, since I don't see the need, but if you want to do one you can make it and we (the admin, unless there's a huge surge of others liking it) would decide to put it up. Any new logo needs two main things: the name and the big three logo that's there in the center. That is a logo purely made for our site and must stay there. How they and everything else is created and arranged is up to you. And animated would take the site longer to load. Bigger file and all....

-->*The deleting old accounts... I can think of a fair amount of both pros and cons to that. I'll put that up for discussion in the Admin Zone and we'll see.

-->*Then, since the last question was going back to the battle, when is always an iffy timeline in roleplays because there's always certain things that need to be in place first. Real life events take precedence, so sometimes people can't post and sometimes they're just lazy. We finally got the titan's army constraint out of the way, and we're working to get our constraining quest topics along so we can send people out. So, sorry about the delay: but we're wanting to start too, I promise.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 pm

I understand there's a battle and everything coming up, but once that's done do you think that you could make a place for the Hunters of Artemis and maybe make another group like Camp Juiter or something?

I also have a second one and the top one would help a lot if this was put into effect. Maybe being able to have a 2nd character would make people want to join and me a person thats been here for about 3 months is bored becuase just having one character to rooleplay with isnt really making me want to stay on this site. Also I've seen about 10+ people join but they never make a character this could definetly help with that and giving them a little boost to want to join. Maybe I want this becuase its what I'm used to from other sites and this definitely needs to be thought about.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Other Factions:
--->You already can be a Hunter. However, most people stay away from that for the same reason most first characters are in Camp: everyone's in camp. Choosing to be a Hunter is pretty much choosing to be segregated from the main roleplay, and no one wants that..... (And this is my opinion only: I'm not even sure why we have that still. *No one* chooses it.)
--->We will not bring Romans into this. Partially because this site was made before we (the readers) knew Romans were an option. The other part is along the Hunter lines. It segregates the roleplay. And then we'd have to make an entire other camp for the Romans... and that's *a lot* of work and it'd make the homepage completely different.

Second Characters:
---->Having two characters won't encourage people to stay who don't make one character. They don't want to fill out the application. It's a rather thorough application, and we don't allow crap apps. Or gods. Or cannons.
So, if they want to stay- by all means. If they don't: have a nice life.

--->And you know, you canmake a second character if you want, and that's based on roleplay skills, not time logged. However, for plot purposes we require that it's in another faction.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah I know you can. Maybe after the battle and everything I'll have enough time to make good posts, so sorry if my stuffs not up to par.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:23 am

I believe that, after i signed up(it's been nearly 3 years) i think my posting skills have gotten better. When can I make a Titan Army character? The other day i thought up of a pretty good character....point is, tell me how much times left. All of the people i met in this site have a second character. Ive been here longer. Why should i be the one to be left out?

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:42 am

Honestly, I don't remember you asking to make one.... We don't really have time to send out invites.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:46 am

I did like a few months ago, in case you didn't see.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 pm

will we be adding the roman camp by any chance. (also loner half bloods)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 pm

No. No we will not.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:59 pm

not even loners
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:27 pm

No.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:26 pm

pale

So what do people out side of camp go under. Neutral
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Titans, Huntresses, or they aren't in roleplay.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:17 pm

I've been wondering about what the base the Titan army resides in looks like. I haven't seen much of a description and I'm just wondering if anything can be added explaining where the troops reside and whats available? Is it like camp half blood or do the Titans just have a lot of temporary bases?

Also can a Titan Army character have a separate post or are we only allowed to use our Titan characters during event posts like Revealing?
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 pm

From what I remember, so far we have given it dorm halls (boys and girls separate), a training arena surrounded by a track, a lecture hall thing we use for briefing, and a 'meeting' room that's pretty much a sweet rec room for the leaders. Am I forgetting anything? We pretty much add on as we go. That's the main base, I think have little bases and camps spread out, like there's an outpost outside Camp Half-Blood right now.

And I don't know what you mean by that question. Do mean like, can you start your own TA topics? Yes, feel free, if you can get people to rp with you.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 pm

That's what I meant. There are so few posts in the Titan Army section I wasn't sure whether it was only available when the Titan characters had meetings and stuff.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Is there a specific day for when things happen?If so, I'saplrecoate a copy of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 am

can admin delete post
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Yes, with our Admin-god powers. We can also edit posts, lock topics, ban people, and change their passwords. So beware. muhahah.

We have no specific days for things. We can try, but it normally gets forgotten, people get busy, and it lasts longer anyway.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next