Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis)

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis) Empty Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:46 pm

Jake sighed and leaned back against the automation. Agamemnon was laying down in full dragon form, just waiting alert for its next opponent. He didn't bother going over diagnostics now. So many people had attempted Ultimate Swordsman Challenge that the programming was tried and true.
Now just waiting on the guy who asked.

(Alright, for this I'll try and keep in mind that you're an Ares kid but at the same time a new camper. Agamemnon is literally a fighting machine, and set at the difficulty level of an actual monster. So some moves may or may not be successful with these in mind.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis) Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis)

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:04 pm

(thats fine)

Curtis made his way to the arena once there he saw jake and agamemnon he smiled this was going to be fun he let the war and bringer take on their true forums he had wanted to face the machine since he frist heard about it turning to jake he said, "I'm ready to begin when ever you are and thank you for taking time out of your sechdule to help me train." walking a little ways away he slipped into a lose fighting stance and waited for the challange to begin.

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis) Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge(Curtis)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Jake pushed himself up off of Agamemnon and the automation rose.
"Yah, yah. Just shout if you want to stop, okay?"

Jake vaulted the wall to the inner arena and sat down with his laptop, open to monitor.
"Alright. So you ready?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Curtis eyes turn icy as the automatron rose and said to jake, "Will do and ready" curtis brought his hammers up in a defensive position and watched and waited for the automatiron to make the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 am

(Sorry, didn't see the post.)

Jake waved his hand uncaringly and said the activation words. The automation roared, shifting forms to the first round. Minotaur. Jake scoffed a bit. He needed to go in and make sure that Agamemnon wasn't making any particular preferences to the form, at least during this session.

Agamemnon swung its huge omega-shaped axe and bellowed deeply, challenging its opponent to make a move.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:38 pm

curtis looked as the automatrion took to the forum of the minatour as the thing roared he felt his heartbeat quicken with exictment and rushed foward and slid like that of a baseball player in between the legs of the minatour his hammers aimed at the shins of the creature. Curtis quickly jumped up behind the monster watching carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:54 pm

Agamemnon's slash missed when Curtis suddenly dropped to a slide. It bellowed deeply and whirled around with a sweeping slash aimed at the boy's midsection.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Curtis ducked below the swing and shot back up and brought war down at the machines wrist and bringer at the things right thigh and jumped back quickly hoping he somewhat out of the things range of its axe.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 pm

(I don't see how your move will be successful. I guess I didn't state it, but the minotaur has a poleaxe, so I'll try and give you a bit.)

The automation twisted its hands and brought the end of the pole onto Curtis's head, hard enough to knock anyone down. Jake tensed. The minotaur was a tough one, his chest still didn't feel the same after fighting the real one. Agamemnon started to bring the axe downwards.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down