Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney Empty Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  GeneralArin Tue May 01, 2012 9:29 pm

Jake bounced his leg as he ran the quick diagnostics. He was rather suprised at how many people preferred to do the challenge over regular training. He guessed that apparently everyone jumps at the chance to prove they're the best. Jake smiled. He knew for a fact that he certainly wasn't, between his current battle successes and how much he avoided formal training sessions. But hey, why worry abut fighting skills when you have an invincible shield? Even better, why worry about it when you have a giant robotic dragon that can fight for you?

Agamemnon paced back and forth, anxious to get active once more. It looked like Agamemnon enjoyed these sessions as well.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Whitney nervously stumbled in. He immediately regretted signing up for it, the second he saw Agamemnon.

"I assume you're Jake?" He said to the boy standing next to the mechanical creature.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney Empty Re: Ultimate Swordsman Challenge: Whitney

Post  Guest Sun May 06, 2012 10:19 pm

“Yeah he's Jake,” Lily said,
strolling in after an archery session. She liked to watch.untimate swordsmanship sessions, though she would never sign up for.one. She wanted tl live for a long time . She dispised death, as.hw had taken Poor Paul's life mercilessly. She sat down on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 pm

Jake looked up.
"Yup, that's me." He noted the guy's face. Funny, most everyone got that face when they saw the automation...well except for Kris. But she didn't really count, since Jake often doubted her sanity.
"You okay? Because you can back out now." Jake always gave that option a couple times; no one seemed to take it for some reason.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 11, 2012 5:52 pm

"No, no..." He quickly gathered himself. "Let's get started." He quickly glanced at Lily, she was kinda cute, he realized ((do you mind me saying that?)), and grabbed his arrows, and his bow. He put his dagger in his belt pocket, and took a deep breath.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 8:55 pm

((No i dont))
Lily sat down cross-legged on the ground. This one was going to be interesting. She liked to watch battles. She decided to sit down and watch this one.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sat May 12, 2012 5:14 pm

OOC: Can we start Jake?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:20 pm

((Not yet, until he activates the monster mode))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 13, 2012 12:51 am

Estelle went in the arena, noticing Lily.'Hey'she said, flopping down besides her, black long hair fluttering slightly.she scanned her surroundings.so whitney's being challenged by Agamemnon.she decided after her brain deciphered everything.'Whitney, you gotta be careful with that thing'she called out.'and that's coming from a daughter of Athena'she muttered under her breath.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 1:45 am

“You kidding? That thing could kil Whitney if it wanted to, any time”Lily told her carefully. She drew her knife for backup, in case the challenge went horribly wrong. She didnt want to see another dying boy in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 13, 2012 2:14 am

'I was not kidding'replied Estelle.'I told him to be careful'she also gripped silverstag, noticing lily draw her knife.'and no, I was notsarcastic either'Everyone mistakes me for being sarcasticthought Estelle.I am very rarely sarcastic
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 13, 2012 3:36 am

"I'll be fine." Whitney said unconvincingly, with his eyes rolling.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 13, 2012 3:44 am

'Are you sure?' Estelle said, trying to hide a little smile
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 13, 2012 3:46 am

"Very encouraging, what's your face." he responded, sounding tired.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 13, 2012 7:29 am

Estelle smiled innocently once more.she definitely knew how to annoy people, which she thought was actually a very useful skill.'Oh , I'll be rooting for you. just don't die.'she said'and Don't make me take silverstag out'she added, patting the hilt of her treasured sword.Just for a moment, the devious sparkle in her eyes showed, then disappeared just as quickly. It was the gleam when she was really hyper, or in battle, or had an idea. Or something that involved more danger than the things mentioned.Her ideas were pretty good, but at times they were more dangerous than when she was in battle.Much,much more.

((Don't worry, I don't think she's getting an idea just now. She knows better than to toy with lives))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 13, 2012 8:29 am

"The last thing we need is a dead camper. Recruiting' already low since its summer," Lily said as she thought about how Paul had died.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 14, 2012 3:02 am

'Yes, I've heard'said Estelle, suddenly switching her facial expression into serious battle mode.'But...I'd trust Whitney for now. We're all here in case something goes wrong in the training.'she said after a short pause, after she had pondered on the decisions.'I've read some books, like the 33strategies of war, and it showed some good tips'she muttered, almost to herself. Then she frowned and was lost in thought.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 3:08 am

Lily didnt reply, as she was having a flashback of that day. She stared into nothing as she watched the hrroible encounter with the monster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 14, 2012 3:11 am

Estelle noticed the faraway look in Lily's eyes.'What is it?'she asked carefully, although she knew that lily was thinking about the past, because her own eyes got dreamy that way when she was like that.Wow, she must be thinking about something bad she thought. she's staring into pure nothingness.Like me she suddenly realized.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 8:32 am

Lily was paralyzed, watching Paul, as he hopelessly tried to defend her. When the thing killed him.When that saytr came and recued her. How she yelled at that saytr, crying her heart out, clutching Paul's dead body. She had refused to let go of it. His body was here, buried in the graveyard. She blinked to avoid the tears. Her face was a mask of fear. She shook her head and replied shakily a quiet “Nothing. Just... A flashback” and tried to hold herself together.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 14, 2012 11:36 am

Whitney turned around, glaring daggers at the two.

"I can hear every word being said, and I must say, I love your confidence in me," He said iratibly.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 14, 2012 4:06 pm

(Sorry, I've been sick for the past few days.)

Jake gave Whitney a sideways glance.
"I'm going to go ahead and start and spare the rest of your dignity." He then muttered under his breath, "of course, starting won't exactly preserve it either..."
Jake stood up.
"Agamemnon." The automation quickly jumped to its feet. "Program 15-995."
The forms shifted quickly then a Chimera lowered its head. Agamemnon gave a low growl.

"Begin."

Agamemnon roared, breathing fire over the arena between the combatants.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

OOC: What monster is it?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

((A chimera. Check out... Thw Lightning theif. It should have percy fighting it))
Lily woke from her flashback and shook her head a few times. She recognized it as the deadly chimera and gulped. “Whitney, do ypu know wwhat this monster is?” she yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 14, 2012 10:40 pm

"YES!" He screamed. He quickly scrambled to fire an arrow. He shot, and it hit one the heads, The middle one , the goat head.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next