Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

+2
Kristina
Wes
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

Post  Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 am

“So to say, mass destruction unless we do something. Nice,”her face was stil grim. Plague and camp being taken, along with banishment. Was this....the end of everything?

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting (Kris, Jake, Lily, Estelle, Dominic, Destiny)

Post  Kristina Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Kris looked at her sister. "Well yes Lily... that's normally what a prophecy says." She looked at her notebook in which she had written the prophecy down. "I just hate how it's always in riddles with double meanings..." A shield to race for, home attacked, plague and darkness, and on top of all that, there is a monster camp or whatever to the North. She heaved a sigh and looked to Chiron. "So what's the plan boss man?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 pm

"We start with building defences," Chiron began, "That's most important. Once we've decided who's staying and all that, then we can put together an offencive team." He frowned. Were attacks really necessary? "I'd hate to attack without reason, but the prophecy indicates it is inevitable, which must mean they are plotting something big. As for this 'shield' - quest protocal. We'll send three experienced campers. They will have to do some research before they depart, get some idea of what we're looking for. Keep in mind that prophecies often use alternate meanings for words, so it might not even be an actual 'shield' that we're looking for."

When Chiron said that last part, Wes perked up. Three experienced campers. Quest. She gave Kris and Jake a look like, 'We got this,' and searched their faces for confirmation.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:22 pm

No doubt that the three would be Kris, Wes and Jake.Maybe she had chances of joining the offensive team. “Who will be on the offensivw team?”she sked, hoping for her bame to be on whatever list they had made. Or would make.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Jake frowned. Being a Senior camper sucked. "But... Agamemnon..." He whined. The automation was still new, and he just dedicated it to staying at camp both in programming and just a few minutes ago in the meeting. Then he'd be going to be going on yet another quest risking life and limb for, most likely, a downer ending.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Dominic had changed his guitar into it's crossbow form. His sunglasses had been pushed back to rest on his forehead so that he could examine the sight and the auto-reload feature. He had stopped listening to the chatter, he had already assumed his role in all of this. There would be war and he would be part of the fighting. He didn't like the idea of having to fight, but if protecting his friends and family meant needing to fight then so be it. If they wanted war, he would bring it to them.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:56 pm

Kris caught Wes' glance and couldn't help but smirk. She mouthed one word, 'dibs' in confirmation that the three of them had the quest in the bag. She looked to Chiron and began to speak. "I think that two people that need to stay back are Lily and Link. The two of them are very experienced in combat and I know they can handle a situation like an attack on camp." She looked at her sister hoping she would understand why she volunteered her to stay at the camp.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:30 am

'Agreed; they're good at fighting.' said Estelle. 'Umm.. how 'bout me? Orders, anyone? Chiron?' she looked at Jake. 'I'm sure other campers can look after Agamemnon.' she looked at Kris and Wes hopefully.'Can I help you research?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 pm

((yo people involved in this topic... hustle up we need to get this thing rolling...))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am

“Hmm. Alright. But I want some weapons, and i'm sure others would,too. Wouldn't we need them before the quest, so that we can train with them?”she asked. Lily had wanted a feq throwing knives...she had gotten interested in them lately“think we could make some?”

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Jake sighed. "Work and leaving Agamemnon? Geeze." He muttered under his breath.
"Look- whatever we're going to do, we should do it quickly. For all we know we're still two steps behind." He said for all to hear. He was impatient to get started with whatever would help him protect the camp and his friends.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:34 pm

'I second that.' Dominic spoke and got up from the floor before hoisting his crossbow over his shoulders.
'If no ones got objections I want on the offensive team.' He said and glanced around the room, automatically expecting some protest. 'I know I'm still pretty new, but I want in. If there's an army preparing to attack then I want to be part of the team that tells them where to shove it.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:37 pm

“But Dominic, what if all the Apollo kids get injured and are unable to heal the others? I can help, but I'm not as skilled. And i couldn't care for 5 campers at once, could I?” she smiled and looked at Dominic. “Two probably won't be enough. We'll need two, or aat least one more camper to stay behind also, don't you think?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"Actually, I think Dominic would be really good on the offensive team," Wes said. She folded her hands behind her head and leaned back, unconcerned, "We have several Apollo kids that will probably stay behind, and they're all good healers. And excellent archers. For the most part, they'll probably be seperated from the battle, so if they get hurt, it's their own fault for not being aware of their surroundings." She was going to say, 'for being stupid,' but a look from Chiron made her change it. She couldn't help it if she was hard on her campers, some of them just make it so easy.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:09 am

'Okay.'Estelle said. 'How bout the Athena Cabin? And.. as I said, if I'm on the defense team, can I at least help you research?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 pm

"I agree with Wes." Kris leaned on table. "Besides, as long as there isn't any demigods in the group of monsters that attack the camp, the barrier should be able to withstand keeping them out. So with that in mind, there shouldn't be a need for healers... but if the results end up like last time and someone gets in and summons them, then lets hope that all of the kids training pay off." Kris looked to Chiron. "Instead of worrying about defense first, let's get the quest group and the offense figured out, then whoever is left is here to protect the camp. It makes dividing this up a lot quicker."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:16 am

“I'm sure that there won't be casualties in camp...but hwat about the offense team?Will we ba able to garuntee the same?” she asked. Other campers were currently more important....at least to her. Even if she were the daughter of Poseidon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 am

'Remember, nothing can be guaranteed.' Estelle reminded Lily. 'We can't be sure that we won't get any casualties during defense, nor offense.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:17 am

((You dont really need to rind her she is expirienced not some kind of ignorant newbie))

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:19 am

(( I know. Just that Estelle kinda felt like she had to. No offense. She's just trying to help))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:27 am

"No one is going to die here! There won't be any casualties!" Jake shouted at them. Between the dream and the accidental blow to his pride, he really wasn't in the mood for their conversation. "We have a twenty foot tall, transforming, virtually invincible metal dragon! The camp will be fine!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:38 am

Estelle grimaced. 'Okay, okay. Calm down.'She didn't like sudden loud noises. 'Okay, so no casualties. The metal dragon will be of great help, I'm sure. Very.' Estelle was a bit reassured by the thought. But still, they had to be realistic. She tried to convince herself that no one would be hurt.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:01 pm

'Damn right it will. Because aside from having mechagodzilla on our side the offensive team is going to decimate them.' Dominic said before tucking his crossbow under his arm, 'Now unless someone wants to argue that dieing might be a good idea I'm going to go prepare for war.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:20 am

Kris nodded her head. "Go ahead..." She looked at Chiron. "If you don't mind, I would like to call this meeting adjourned." Chiron nodded his head and Kris continued. "Everyone go and rest up and prepare yourselves for whatever could happen. We will call a meeting of the entire camp after dinner and at that point team assignments will be given out." With a small sigh, "Meeting adjourned... for now."

Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2