Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask) Empty Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask)

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:20 am

lily helped Whitney into a bed. “Stay there. I'll get Dominic or Wes,”she said as she rushed out of the room.

Last edited by Lily on Mon May 28, 2012 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask) Empty Re: Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask)

Post  whitneyahn Fri May 25, 2012 2:31 am

Whitney waited impatiently, thinking about last night at the beach, when Lily had look so... beautiful, even when she was crying. Maybe the power of the ocean was doing something, but Lily was just as beautiful now.

Lily brought someone back in, and he squinted to see who it was.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask) Empty Re: Agaemnon's Damage(semi-private if you can heal people if not ask)

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 8:39 am

OOC: Let's just pretend it's some random Apollo guy who isn't RPed by anyone.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 11:49 am

((Okay))
lily watched as the kid inspected Whitney. He said,“We have to pull the spuke out,” and he did. Lily saw the hole begin to bleed.
“Stuanch it!” she yelled, afarid that it would be fatal. She sat by Whitney. He seemt to be the only friend that understood her and she couldnt afford to lose him. She sat on a chair by his bed ahd whispered “Does it hurt?”softly.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Sun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

"a little." he responded, before the real pain came upon him. Then it really it hrt. He winced as blood came gushing out of his foot. The spike hurt less when it was inside his body.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 9:13 pm

The kid started to try and stauch it. Lily grasped his hand and said “It won't huet. Soon. I promise” in an unaudible tone. A flashback now?No way. Shed fight it.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 am

Whitney saw Lily's eyes go misty, and thought to himself, 'Yay. My moral support is in a flashback. Again.'

OOC: I feel like an idiot, but what does stauch mean?
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 2:32 am

((.Its means to stop the flow of a liquid in this case blood))
The kid cleaned it up and bandaged it and told her “Lily change the bandage every few hours to aVoid infection,
”Lily nodded as he left. She sat ob Whitney's bed.“Do you want anything? Does it hurt a lot?” she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 am

"water, and yes, respectively." he barely manged to respond. How could something hurt so little, then so much? And he was the only Eros kid, surprisingly, and he had recently discovered how bad he was with anything medicine related.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 5:04 am

Lily walked over to a frieg atocked with water. “I dunno if you should drink... Might um..itervene in the healing process ithink,Should we open it? you might need some stitches...” she said as she handed him the bottle. Was this fatal? HOpelfully not.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 am

OOC: Mind if I join? Please?
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 9:08 am

OOC:Its kinda private but maybe if Whitney says yes...

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon May 28, 2012 3:53 pm

OOC: Sure.

"How can water interfere? if anything, it could help with the process of healing." And hopefully, that will not take too long. He gently took the bottle it of Lily's hands, and took a large gulp.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 7:24 pm

“No really i heard that it interferes when you bave a chopped part of your body,” Lily commented. She gentlly sat back on the bed in which he was on and shifted the pillows so that he could sit better.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 29, 2012 10:27 am

Estelle sprinted into the infirmary. 'Are you all right, Whitney? I heard you got hurt' Sha panted for breath. 'Is he all right?' She asked Lily. Gods, she was stupid. Of course he wasn't. He was bleeding. Duh. But she was still anxious. It was obvious that Lily was good friends with him, and she didn't want to lose anyone's friend. She tied her hair into a loose ponytail and just stood there uncomfortably.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 pm

“The flow hasn't stopped. We might end up sedetating Whitney and then sewing the wound shut and if extreme we might need to pump some blood into him. He's still losing a lot of blood.” Lily said, worrying that the wound may be fatal. She was kind of scared.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

"Hi, Estelle," he said to the girl who had came running in. "and I'm am fine, my foot just hurts." He couldn't help thinking about how that was the underexaggeration of the Golden Age.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

“do you want anything else Whitney?”Lily asked innocently. She hoped that he wouls not ask for. Another try at ultimate swordsman, because he was clearly not capable of doing another one.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 pm

"Nithing at the moment, thanks for asking though." he responded, with a smile. But there was something he wanted to ask her. but how does one ask her that? He was the son of Erps. he should know! but he doesn't. And he needs to know.

OOC: Do you want him to ask her out now, or later.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:30 pm

OOC:Now, i think.
Lily sat on the bed and thought to herself. Yesz, she was a very stubborn girl. But she could accept this;. she had a crush. Would Paul accept this? She snapped back into reality and smiled at Whitney .

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 30, 2012 8:34 pm

'Just ask. You have nothing to lose.' He thought to himself. Other than their friendship. The pros, however, outwayed the cons, by a long shot. "Actually, wait. lily, would you go out with me.?" No turning back now.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Lily giggled silghtly and said shyly “Yes,”softly. She hd been waiting for this... Kind of. She held his hand softly and smiled, again at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 pm

"Can you repeat that? Just want to make sure I heard right." he asked. He was... How do you describe his emotions? It's simply... Impossible. He was one lucky kid. in his mind anyway.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 pm

“I had a crush on you. I.. I liked you.”Lily choaked out. she imagined what it would be like. Maybe woth whitney her flashbacks would cease too. “ So i will go out with you,” she whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed May 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Whitney smiled so widely, it almost hurts his cheeks.

OOC:Sorry for short post, no idea what to say here!
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next