Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with Clay (Open)

Go down

Playing with Clay (Open) Empty Playing with Clay (Open)

Post  Wes Tue May 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Wes walked into the Arts and Crafts Pavilion with the giddiness of a Kindergartener. She'd been so busy teaching lessons and doing the same training sessions for the past several years that she'd hardly had any time to come here. She hadn't even touched clay since elementary school. She sat down at a table with a big glob of the stuff on top of a sheet of wax paper and started manipulating it - no real plan in mind, just whatever it starts to look like is what it shall become.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Playing with Clay (Open) Empty Re: Playing with Clay (Open)

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Alexis was irritated and something that always helped her calm down was arts and crafts-weaving. She took the supplies she wanted and started to weave. Her nerves relaxed she didn't know way she was so irritated but something was bothering her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue May 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Wes gave Alexis an overly cheerful smile when she came in, "Why, hello!" After a few moments, she sensed the tension and looked down with a blush. She squeezed a clump of clay in her hands and fidgeted with it as she looked back up, "You a'ight?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

"Just a little irritated with some camp mates mostly my cabinmates just came her to calm down so I don't kill something."Alexis said softly and weaved with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Wes gave an uncomfortable chuckle and scooted away a bit, "I'm sure it's just the heat, right?" She thought some more and then put down the piece of clay. "Actually," she said while starting to scrape bits of clay out of her fingernails, "I have noticed a lot of tension among campers lately. Is there some, like, giant fued going on?" For once, she felt like her 'councilor' instincts were actually kicking in.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 5:42 pm

"I won't kill you."she said reassuringly. But she nodded."Yeah there has been tension. Well I've been scouting out around the woods for a good month and there's been so many monster attacks in there. Today I found you half sister and your half brother with my half sister with a giant cyclops another day there was a Scylla. I'm getting a little suspicious about the monster attacks in there. It's strange there has never been so many monster attacks before. I was hoping to speak with Chiron about having the woods unavailable for a while until I could make a round up around the forest with my cabin mates. Since I am in charge for the first time I was thinking about it but I never gotten a chance to talk to him lately." She sighs and continues weaving."I know nothing about a giant feud but thats what's been going on in the forest for a while now."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 pm

"Di immortales," Wes sighed, "People need to stop going into the woods, the infirmary can only fit so many people." So many monsters? She thought, There's gotta be someone on the inside summoning them. Is Jake's dream coming true? If so, we definitely can't have half the camp out getting maimed. She checked the clock, "Chiron gets off his archery lesson in an hour, I'll go with you to report this then, if you'd like?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 02, 2012 7:17 pm

"Yeah I was hoping you would come with me."Alexis murmured she smiled slightly. She weaved a little basket in less then a few moments. She started to do designs on it of her mother. "I haven't talked to Chiron since my orientation two years ago."

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed May 02, 2012 8:32 pm

"Really?" Wes asked, "Hmm, well, I guess if you're not an Apollo's kid, you really don't get much time to talk to him. I see him so often helping out with archery and the infirmary that I've never really thought about it." She examined a ball she'd just rolled out of the clay and decided on using it as a head. Yes, she would make a chibi figure of Kris in the graduation cap and gown - a belated graduation present to her.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:12 am

She finished her basket and sat there to relax before adding more designs on the wood.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Wes finished her figure of Kris, fraying a peice of yarn to hang as a tassle on the mortarboard and a few other peices of yarn she hung around the figure's neck as honor chords. It was hot enough, so she could dry it in the sun instead of the kiln. She put it on a tray that would get put out at the end of the day and checked the time, "Fifteen minutes. You wanna start heading over?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Alexis turned to look at her,"Yeah sure."Alexis said and got up calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 11, 2012 9:21 pm

Wes did a quick check to make sure she had everything before heading out of the pavilion beside Alexis, suddenly self-concious of her own social awkwardness.

(We can start a new topic in the Big House whenever.)
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down