Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle) Empty Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle)

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Destiny sighed. She looked to the opening in the trees to the left. She looked to the opening to the right. She looked at her map and sighed again.
"How did I get here?" she asked herself. "Oh my Shadows, I'm lost, doomed, never to find my way out of here!"
Destiny looked around her, spinning in a circle, and plopped down onto the ground, sighing and rubbing her face in her hands.
All she had wanted to do was go for a lovely walk through the lovely woods on a lovely day. Instead, she managed to get lost, without any supplies, and without a clue on how to read her map.
Yanking at the necklace on her neck, the magnetic clasp on the back broke apart to let Destiny hold the pendent in her hand. It was a small, metal scythe. Her hand seemed to light up in black flames which was actually shadows. The pendent grew into a scythe, the staff black and the blade sharp as can be. It was black as well, but it also had a glint of raven-purple on it.
She looked around and sighed again, "I could fight off just about anything, yeah, but remembering to bring a compass? Well! Destiny Grimm may have found her kryptonite."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Drachmae : 679

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: {Grimm}: Erebus {Reveur}: Hypnos
Items :

Back to top Go down

Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle) Empty Re: Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle)

Post  Estelle Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am

'Maybe,' said Estelle jumping out of the trees. 'What are you doin here, Destiny? Dominic will miss ya. Need some help?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle) Empty Re: Reading Maps Isn't My Strength (Estelle)

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:43 am

Destiny jumped up, spinning to face the girl who'd jumped out of no where. Her scythe was pointed at her, just in case she wasn't who she seemed. She narrowed her eyes, habitual cynicism coming to her actions.
"Who are you?" She hissed.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 am

'whoa.. hey,kid, i'm just, like, trying to help you. I'm Estelle.', Estelle said, backing up, looking at the scythe.' If you want someone to fight, why don't you go to the Arena? Well, i've got silverstag,but..'she shrugged.'Whatever. are you like,lost?want me to get dominic to cool you down or somethin'?' she asked, cracking a smile and tossing then catching her sword, silverstag on the hilt.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Destiny smiled as she turned her scythe back into a necklace and put it back on.
"I'm Destiny, but you already know that. It's nice to meet you. Sorry about that, by the way."
She sighed and looked around, "Yeah, I am lost. I'm not very good with a map, and I seem to have taken a wrong turn or three. I've no clue where Dominic is, but can you help?" She asked and held out the map.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm

'sure'said Estelle'readin maps is my kind of stuff.I'm a daughter of Athena, by the way'she said as she scanned the map with quick intelligent eyes. 'We are here,'she said pointing at an area'So where do you want to go?Back to the cabins?'she asked, lifting her eyes just above the map.without even waiting for her answer, Estelle's eyes ducked behind the map again.'I guess so.. I'll be going in the same direction, so guess I'll accompany you,'she muttered. then,'huh?'her eyes lifted from the map again and started to scan her surroundings.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:57 am

Destiny's eyebrows slowly scrunched together with every word Estelle spat out. She never talked much, and this girl was like a rapid fire gun of words.
"Uh, yeah, the cabins. Yes, you're handling the map, so it'd be best that you came. Please, if you may, I'd like to be back before sundown," she said looking around her. Looking back at Estelle, she said, "I'm not scared of the dark. In fact, I prefer nighttime to the day. The shadows are always best at night, but there's monsters in these woods that even I am scared of. I can try, but I dunno if I could protect you when it came down to it. And I know, I know," she raised her hands, "you're probably a good fighter, but there's no monsters like the creatures of the night. They give a whole new meaning to the words 'tough', 'evil', and 'invincible'. Trust me. I know these shadow creature like the back of my hand, and boy! they are not pretty things."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 01, 2012 1:39 am

'Was that sarcasm?' Estelle raised her eyebrows, then grinned. 'Yeah, we better get going. Ever thought of harpies?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Wed May 16, 2012 4:55 am

Destiny shivered, "Damn harpies. Yeah, I guess we should!"
She looked at the girl who jumped out of no where, a smile breaking onto her face.
Destiny clapped her hands, "So! Where to, navigator?"

ooc: Sorry! i've been really busy with exams!
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 am

'Follow me'said Estelle as she went through some bushes'It's this way..'She grimaced.'Ewww.. dead rats and snakes.Let's get outta here.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 4:46 am

Destiny frowned and said, "Poor snakes... I'm rather quite fond of snakes, despite the fact it seems as if those are the only type of monsters Dominic and I ever face."
She laughed as she thought about all the different things she'd gone through with him.
"Well, I'm thankful you showed up. I'd catch an earful from Dom if I didn't show up for a day or two."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu May 17, 2012 5:40 am

'Mmm hmmm'Estelle replied'You would.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Destiny smiled, "Have you met him before? Dominic? He's quite... lovely. Yeah, that's how I'll put it."
She couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the thought of Dominic cringing had she called him cute or something. He would probably tickle her to death.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 18, 2012 1:34 am

'yeah,you could put it like that. And.. I have not met him properly yet, but well, I know stuff about people'Said Estelle
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Fri May 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Destiny frowned deeply, her mind flashing to all the memories about the people at camp.
"Look, some people are daft and don't like us being together... If it's good things, listen to that. If it's bad things, don't believe everything you hear..." she said with a small sigh.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat May 19, 2012 1:20 am

Estelle smiled. 'Don't worry. I don't trust all of my information.'she said. 'So, how's it going between you two?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sat May 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Destiny was slightly taken back, but shrugged, "Good, I guess. I never really gave it much thought... I figured it's fine. It seems good to me!"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 20, 2012 2:56 am

'I bet' Estelle smiled again. She was more of a tomboy, and did not have a boyfriend. All the same, she didn't need one, anyways. 'So.. umm..'she tried to think of what to talk about, she hated being awkward, but could not think of a topic. She shuffled her feet.'So..is it cool having Erebus as your parent?'she finally asked.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Sun May 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Destiny smiled slightly at the thought of her father.
"That's an interesting question... One that I'm rarely asked, really... Well, it's cool in the fact I get to hang out with shadows and can manipulate them, and such... But.." She trailed off.
Destiny's mind flashed to all the "missions" and "quests" her father had sent her on. Most of them ended just fine, but there were a few times when her inner gate had been opened and her inner shadows came out...
The last time that had happened, she and Dominic were trying to save the camp from an over grown snake.
"But sometimes it's just a little too much. Plus, it's awful lonely being one of few," she finished with a smile.
"What about you? You like being Athena's daughter?"
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 am

'Sure.I get to be a genius. Though I love poseidon's powers, I do not want to get killed for being impulsive.'replied Estelle, grinning. 'But I'm not much a genius, I'm afraid. I just like reading and swordfighting. And planning strategies, you see.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon May 21, 2012 4:40 am

"Speaking of reading, are we out of here yet?" It seems like we've been wandering for ages..."
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon May 21, 2012 7:55 am

'Umm.. you mean reading maps? yes, be a bit patient. you seem to have strolled quite far down there' replied Estelle warmly.
'You see the opening over there? We just have to go a few feet in that direction from there' She explained, pointing a finger.'We should get there pretty fast, unless anything delays us'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Destiny opened her mouth to reply, but there was some leaves rustling behind them.
"Just like a cheesy, horror movie..." she muttered. She reached up to grab her necklace, turning it into the scythe with a light of her hand.
"Estelle, I know I've just met you and all, but do be careful, alright? I've grown quite fond of you," she admitted and watched the trees behind them.
From the tree line stepped a terrifying, scary, horrible..
"Kitten?!" Destiny asked in shock. She stared in disbelief at the cute little kitten.
"Oh, no. Please stop glowing. Please stop," Destiny begged. The kitten had indeed started to glow.
There in the kitten's place grew a full grown, growling, hissing manticore.
"Brilliant. Just brilliant," she muttered.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 22, 2012 2:09 am

Estelle turned around swiftly.'Hmm.. Let's see what we can do' She muttered. 'And don't draw your sword just yet. It can be attracted to the glow. Only use it if you have to.' Estelle breathed. It was barely audible, but firm and steely. She had her hand on the hilt of Silverstag.'No. wait. Can you get its attention up front? I promise to get over there fast' She murmured. She sped up a nearby tree, silently. She signaled to Destiny. Go she mouthed.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  DestinyGrimm Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Destiny's eyebrow raised.
"Glow? What glow?" She wondered. If anything, her blade sucked in light, giving off a sort of shadow-like look.
She watched Estelle run and nod to her. She took a breath. This would be the first time she was in battle without Dominic. What would Dom do?
"Oy! Stupid head! Over here!" she shouted and threw a rock or two at the manticore.
DestinyGrimm
DestinyGrimm

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next