Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hannah Brightlight

3 posters

Go down

Hannah Brightlight Empty Hannah Brightlight

Post  H.Brightlight Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Name: Hannah Brightlight
God Parent:Daughter of Apollo
Mortal Family: Myra Brightlight
Years in Camp:None yet. [Newcomer]
Brief History:
All her life, Hannah had always wondered about her father. She never knew him. She doesn't know his name, his eye-color, his smell, his height, not a single information. Every time she asks her Mom, she always gets "Let's not talk about him" as an answer. She never had the guts to argue about him with her Mom, but all her question about her father never left her mind. As she grew up, she had experiences: terrible ones. Weird stuffs always happen. She stopped going to school since the incidents began. She already had a lot of Private Tutors. But none of them stayed long because of the incidents. Hannah has almost gotten used to them. A couple or more Psychiatrists meets her every other year. That was her life. Until..... One day her Mom died from cancer. Her Uncle Mike, her Mom's fiance, was the only one she had. After the burial, he took her to Half-Blood Hill. "Kiddo, I don't know this place, but your Mom always tells me to bring you here when something goes wrong. I'm not sure what she meant, but she left this letter for you. She told me to tell you to go search for the Big House, whatever that is. I'll go find a new life now, kid. You should find yours too." Those were the words her Uncle Mike left her. And as she reached the Big House, not having a clue of what was going on, her half-blood life began.
Physical Appearance:
Hannah is a teen-age girl. She has Bright-blue eyes matched with her golden blond hair. She has that innocence look in her eyes. She keeps a photo of her Mom and uncle Mike in a pendant on her necklace. And she always wears a bracelet with little blue bids.
Personality:
Hannah is a young girl with a warm-heart. She's not the always-determined kind-of-type. She knows her limits. She never had the guts on taking risks. She follows the rules as much as possible, and does her best not to get in trouble
Fatal Flaw:
Hannah doesn't take chances. She always go on the sure road. Fear of taking risks is her Weakness.
Talents:
Archery
Weapons:
Bow & Arrow
Other: None.
H.Brightlight
H.Brightlight

Drachmae : 69

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hannah Brightlight Empty Re: Hannah Brightlight

Post  Kristina Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Alright looks good to me but wait for another admin to approve before you start role-playing
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Looks good, approved.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  H.Brightlight Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:45 am

Thanks..^^
H.Brightlight
H.Brightlight

Drachmae : 69