Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor ! (( OPEN Free to Anybody ))

4 posters

Go down

A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor !  (( OPEN Free to Anybody )) Empty A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor ! (( OPEN Free to Anybody ))

Post  Damian / Adal Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Damian walked through the wood and never expected that he will be the only one in his cabin that's ever around. He walked around messed with the air a bit smelling the fresh oak and pine. He walked all the way to the creek and took off his shoes and let them take a dip.

(( >> A few mins Later ))

He Heard a noise and it started him out of his trance ! He looked and saw nothing around..
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Drachmae : 613

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor !  (( OPEN Free to Anybody )) Empty Re: A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor ! (( OPEN Free to Anybody ))

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Erik was sitting in a tree above, picking at his teeth with a knife. He just tried eating a pine cone, a tactic of survival he has seen on TV many times before. Unfortunately, it did not taste good, and it possible had a bug in it. Next, he was going to try and eat some ants, but he fell from his branch onto Damian.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor !  (( OPEN Free to Anybody )) Empty Re: A strole in the wood with an Unexpected vistor ! (( OPEN Free to Anybody ))

Post  Damian / Adal Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 am

Damian suddenly Had a person on top of him. He rolled out from under him and saw it was erik, " Erik what are you doing here?"

(( FINALLY SOMEONE REPLYS ))
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:53 pm

"Trying to survive... What are you going under me?" Erik looked a bit confused still, and he hit is head pretty hard.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian / Adal Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:59 pm

"Well with everyone in school Camp is super lonely and I miss my friends even though I am pretty much an outcast. Now what is you problem breaking a branch on a tree and falling on me !" Damian Finished as he stretched his back with his wet feet in dry dirt and the dirt sticking to the soles of his feet.
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:10 am

"I guess I ate too many pine cones..." He got up and patted the dirt off his clothes.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Damian / Adal Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:13 pm

Damian looked at him with curiosity...
Damian / Adal
Damian / Adal

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Whitney walked through the woods, looking for a quiet place. Instead he found two nincompoops, one lying on top of the other. He rolled his eyed at the two, and barely contained a laugh.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 pm

(Here's a tip. Try looking at the dates on the topics. This topic's been dead for a while. There should be a couple more recent topics that are open, and if you can't find one you like, there will be plenty more in a couple days. Or just start a new one.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down