Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time

Go down

Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time Empty Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time

Post  Marie Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Marie walked in, and took no hesitation in grabbling a plate and piling it up with as much food as possible, though this time, she remembered to throw a bread roll into the flames. "Athena," She whispered and went to sit down.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time Empty Re: Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Likos grabs three steaks and a bake patato throws one in the fire and says his fathers name and hands the other to logke who rips part of the steak and throws it in the fire and barks then continues to eat.

Back to top Go down

Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time Empty Re: Lunch, After meeting Likos for the first time

Post  Marie Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:01 am

Marie gulped down the last of her steak, and went over to the Hephaestus table. "Hi Likos! The climbing wall was fun, we're gonna have to do that again some time." She laughed, sitting down.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Yea we are man seeing silvea freak was kind of funny hey and logke smart he gave the gods a portion of his meal said Likos

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm

"He's probably trying to make it up to Aphrodite." Marie laughed. "Its not a good thing to have an Olympian as an enemy. Sylvie looked horrified, maybe she's not used to that sort of thing, I mean, it would have looked pretty scary to those who didn't know the wall was for training purposes."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 am

Likos nodded his head and says, "True I nearly freaked the first time I saw the wall you know what I just thought of something who made the thing? the monsters I mean there is no real way to attach a harness to the thing due to the lava and if you fall and can't get your blade into wall quickly enough your dead."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down