Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

likos vs the wall

2 posters

Go down

likos vs the wall Empty likos vs the wall

Post  Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:32 am

Likos looked up at the rock wall cracked his knuckles. And begins to scamper up the wall as it begain lava out the top

Back to top Go down

likos vs the wall Empty Re: likos vs the wall

Post  Marie Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Marie noticed a boy she didn't recognise scrambling up the wall, and decided to join him. Adjusting her armour, she lunged at the wall with great agility, and began racing up the wall, skillfully avoiding the lava, as if she had done this before many times.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:44 pm

Likos looked down to see a girl coming up the wall fast he looks back up and swings himself up to a leadge and waited for the girl to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Within mere minutes she had caught up with him. She grinned mischeviously and slapped her cap onto her head before she reached the ledge. Her image shimmered, and disappeared completely. "Hi! I'm Marie, daughter of Athena. I haven't seen you around here before. You new?" Said a disembodied voice apparently coming out of nowhere.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Likos doesn't return the smile but says "Likos son of Hephaestus you could say that this is my third year here I'm normally in my forge cabin or practicing fighting I don't talk to others much want to race "

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Confused about his slight hostility, she agreed enthusiastically at the thought of a race, and took her cap off, so that she would not be tempted to cheat.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:20 pm

"Likos says " on your mark get set go" and jumps off the leadge and then begins climbing quickly and is past the leadge and gets a good start ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 am

Marie lept off the ledge, clinging to the nearest grip, and launched herself up, virtially running up the side of the wall. She caught up with him easily.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Likos moves even faster and gets right above Marie and flips himself around to where he is looking her in the face while he climbs upside down and says "your good you might be a challenge want to make a bet"

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:55 am

Marie grinned widely, still rapidly making her way to the top, and skilfully avoiding the lava she replied, "Yeah, alright. Bring it on! I bet that I can make it to the bottom first."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:05 pm

likos just smriks and says "deal but first we must make it to the top how about if you win I tell you why i'm so hostile I could see the confusion on your face marie." and with that he flips him self around and maoves even faster as the wall begain to shake

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Marie's grin widened at the thought of a contest. "Deal. See you at the top!" Marie fell, due to the impact of the wall shaking, but she quickly found something to hold on to, and raced on, with a sudden burst of speed.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:58 pm

likos continued move barley maintaining his grip only to be forced to let go or take a shower of hot lava he grabs on and notes he is just a barely in the lead now. he grunts and uses a trick he had taught himself climbing through the air vents of the mental hospital in one of his failed attempts at escape. he pushs of with his feet and began to kick off each rock grip in a zig zag pattern his hands not even totching the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Sylvie, who was sauntering past, stopped in her tracks at the sight of the Climbing Wall. "What is zis?" She ran up to the structure, alarmed. "'ow is zat possible!? Ze-" She stopped herself. "The lava- it is climbing zat wall!" Sylvie looked up, and to her horror, saw two fairly young campers climbing at top speed, trying to avoid the lava.
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Drachmae : 59

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Marie pushed herself upwards, using one of the grips on the wall. She was soon racing alongside Likos, a surprised look on her face. "You're good!" She exclaimed, and scrambled ahead, hearing a faint cry of horror from below. Though she dared not look down, in fear of losing the race.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 pm

likos gets within a foot of the top only to have the wall shake again and began to fall his arm blade fourms and he slames it into the rock wall and begain to slide down the rock wall he lands with in a couple inches of sylvie "well that was fun hello my name likos son of heaphatus you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:13 pm

Sylvie took no time in helping him up, rushing up to him. "Zat was a long fall, are you um.. okay?" She hurredily began looking for cuts or gashes on his face, hoping to find none. "I am Sylvie Devereux, daughter of Aphrodite. And ze first time I explore zis Camp, I zee a 'ephaestus child falling to 'is pozsible death. Does zis 'appen a lot? Are you sure you are okay?" She laughed, but with a worried look on her face.
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:08 pm

"Ha I'm fine and I don't know on how often it happens nice to meet you" says Likos he looks up at Marie to see if she was falling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:51 am

"If you are sure, zat is okay. Zis thing-zis wall, is it supposed to 'ave lava climbing up it? It is dangerous."
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:20 am

Marie, breathing heavily, hauled herself upwards a little, raching the top. Just as she was about to sit atop the wall, a huge ball of lava hit her hard in the back, causing her to lost her balance and free fall to the bottom, landing on her feet somehow a metre away from where Likos had fallen.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvie Devereux Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:52 pm

"You two look like you 'ave 'ad fun, " Sylvie said almost sarcastically. She laughed, "maybe you should practice you're landing. But are you sure you two are okay?" She went over to

the girl who
had just fallen to make sure she was okay.
Sylvie Devereux
Sylvie Devereux

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 pm

"I'm fine, really. But thanks anyway," Marie said cheerfully, and turning to Likos, she added, "So, I won, sort of, so why are you so hostile?" She asked, grinning again. "I'm Marie, by the way," She explained,turning back to Sylvie.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:09 pm

"A bet is a bet the reason is because I've spent 5 years in mental hospital because Grandma thought I was crazy I told her a snake woman killed mom I forget what they are called and I delovped a slight anger problems but it did come in handy the way I ran up the wall I figured out by trying to escape. Through the air vents." Said likos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down