Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Climbing wall attempt

Go down

Climbing wall attempt Empty Climbing wall attempt

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Ross began climbing the rock wall. He hadn't tried before but had observed others attempt it. A boulder came down and he moved his arm as the rock tumbled past evading the rock. He reached about a quarter of the way with no problems.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Drachmae : 333

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Climbing wall attempt Empty Re: Climbing wall attempt

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Violet was walking past the Rock Wall to her cabin when she saw Ross doing pretty darn good for a beginner. "Wow," she said "good...for a beginner."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Ross heard some one say his name and he turned his head, big mistake. Just then the wall shook and he lost his grip. Falling back down to the base. After taking off the harness he walked over to Violet who was the one who distracted him. "Thanks for that" Ross said with a sarcastic tone.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Climbing wall attempt Empty Re:Climbing wall attempt

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:27 pm

"Hey," she said "It's what I do."
Violet then decided to climb.
She walked over to the wall and began to climb effortlessly.
She easily made it to the top then hopped down with such ease...she found it pointless she even climbed

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:32 pm

"You've had too much practice" Ross said in a friendly joking tone. "I got bored just observing and decided I would try for myself. As you can saw I didn't do very well" He said
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:34 pm

"Better than most beginners I've seen" she said "Where'd you say you were from?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:41 pm

"Miami" Ross answered. "And thanks. I watched some of the other campers so I got an idea of the technique before I tried" He said.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 pm

"Miami?" she said "Miami,Florida?"
Violet had been to Miami before.She grew a whole grape garden there in a few minutes. Her mom owned an apartment there. She liked that apartment. Her mom had a lot of apartments. Her mom owned a wine store and they had several locations,so they needed several homes.Her mom owned an old wine store in Miami.It was the first Victoria's Wine Store they had created.Her mother,Victoria,and her lived mostly in Miami.Violet usually stayed year round but once in a while you gotta see a parent,right? Violet realized she had that I'm drifting off look and that she probably looked stupid gazing off like that but she didn't stop. She kept gazing off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yep Miami Florida" Ross said. He noticed she seemed to be zoning out so he asked "You ok?"
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Violet wasn't really paying attention to him. Then,she noticed Ross's mouth was moving and that he looked a bit concerned. "What?" she asked "Ok...I...uh...I'm fine."
The truth was Violet was notfine...she was homesick.Her mother had told her that she was better off at Camp Half-Blood this year but Violet could notstop thinking about her. Violet was zoning out again but she snapped herself out of it this time. "Uh...I'm just...er...thinking."
Violet knew that Ross could tell she was lying.She knew that judging was his specialty and that he knew she was totally not okay right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Ross noticed that she had lied.. "What's bothering you?" He asked.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 pm

Violet knew that if she didn't tell him now he would find out sooner or later.
Violet sighed "I have this feeling..." she said "I think it's about my mom...something happened to her and she said to stay at Camp this year but something's wrong." Violet paused "I have an emotional veconnection to her kind of...I can sort of "read" her emotions...she's either in very deep love or really really hating someone...or dead."
The truth was Violet couldn't really tell but her mom was feeling hatred of love. Probably love, she thought.
She thought it was love because there was this one guy that comes to the Wine Store everyday and "buys" wine.But Violet knew he just came to see her mom.Maybe he made a move...what was his name? Oh right,Rick.Rick was a pretty cool guy.But of course Violet shouldn't get her hopes up for a stepdad...if Dad found out...someone's gonna get turned into a vine...and it wasn't going to be her."She's really in love," Violet decided "With this Rick guy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:47 pm

"Oh, well isn't that a good thing?" Ross asked.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well...as you can see," she started "There aren't many children of Dionysus...very picky man when it comes to women." she paused

"He rarely finds a suitable woman so when he does...he likes her...if she finds someone else...someone's gonna get turned into a shrub...and it's not going to be me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Ross chuckled. "Well, there isn't really anything you can do about it so you mine aswell not worry about it" He said.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm

"Excuse me," she said in a playfully rude tone of voice "but I wouldn't like my mother or new stepdad to turn into a grape vine!"
Violet laughed.It was true but just the way she had said it sounded hilarious.
She now knew that her mother was ingaged and she had told Rick about Violet's father and how she was at a Camp all year-round.But she was also trying to put off the wedding until Violet had come home.Rick was just starting to think it's a good idea,Violet thought.She could feel her mother's satisfaction.

((Sorry for the long posts))

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:19 pm

((Its cool, I don't care whether there long posts or not))

"Have you tried talking to Dionysus about it? Maybe you could convince him not to turn them into grape vines" Ross said. He put his arms behind his back.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 am

Violet thought that this was the funniest thing ever. "Ross," she said "sometimes you are SO dumb.Here's the picture." she paused "MY DAD IS A GREEK GOD!!THEY DON'T CHANGE THEIR MINDS!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:42 am

Ross thought for a second "I don't know. I'd imagine they change their minds some times" He shifted weight from foot to foot "Well then the only way to stop your dad from turning the other guy into a vine is to stop him from wooing your mom" He said.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:24 pm

"Uh..." she said "Ross?" she paused "My parents are very stubborn people and this guy Rick...I've met him and he's a pretty darn stubborn guy,too." she took a breath "My mom really likes this guy...like really likes...I'm just not gonna try to convince and sit back and relax." she gazed off.
Why do I always do that? she thought Why does my fatal flaw have to be giving up?

Back to top Go down

Post  Ross Anima Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 pm

"Your choice. But if your so worried about that probably means you should do something about it" Ross said. "I'm going to try the wall again"

Ross went over to the wall once more, put on a harness and started to climb. The wall shook but he managed to stay on it. He got to the spot where he had been before and a boulder fell down the wall. He evaded it by switching foot holds. All was well until the lava spewed down from the top of the wall, at this point Ross decided it would be better to fail then to be burned. So he dropped back down to the bottom.
Ross Anima
Ross Anima

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Violet sighed.
Why is everyone afraid of the lava? she thought It's completely harmless
Then, she strolled away, continuing her walk to her Cabin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down