Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!)

Go down

Am I Active?

Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_lcap67%Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_lcap33%Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_lcap0%Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_lcap0%Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) Empty Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!)

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 am

Hi people.
I'm finally going to school. So.......... I'm gonna be pretty much inactive.
But if you're lucky, and you see me online, go on the chatbox and say hi please!
That'd be very nice of you.
Oh, and anwser the poll, please.
thanks.

Back to top Go down

Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!) Empty Re: Note From Lily (Lexi, Marie, Cameron, and other people who talk to me a lot, LOOK PLEZ!!!)

Post  Lexi Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:17 am

okay. Will do!
Have a good time at school! (if that's even possible lol)
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down