Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey I just realised that everyone in each cabin is related! Like, siblings...

+4
camcam9999
Marie
GeneralArin
Lexi
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey I just realised that everyone in each cabin is related! Like, siblings... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey I just realised that everyone in each cabin is related! Like, siblings...

Post  Marie Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

And I am gonna battle my half-brother, and make him sorry he ever betrayed Athena.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hey I just realised that everyone in each cabin is related! Like, siblings... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey I just realised that everyone in each cabin is related! Like, siblings...

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:04 pm

ZZZzzz...

... Oh, I agree. Jake needs to lay off the angry emotioncons.

And I think that maybe we should do some kind of meeting, but no a fighting one. Something were they go discuss something. Maybe they could have a arranged battle to see who is better.

LEXI SAID DATE AND JAKE IN THE SAME SENTENCE! *Has a stroke*
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Just saying but I've heard that Anthony can fight good..............................................................
kat too...............

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Lily is correct about Kat and Anthony's fighting skills.

And since we are claiming people to fight, I have Mark.... even though I am technically not supposed to know he is alive yet...
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm

What!?! Mark's alive! Why didn't anyone tell me?!?!?!?!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:27 am

lol
yeah, they have really really good stats.
We'll need to train then! I mean, the sparring math with Cameron was close..
But isn't Mark in the Titan army?
sorry, i got bored, so i looked at the titan army stuff, not my charrie talking about it anyway.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 am

Wolfy!
I didn't mean it like that lol if I did it would be wrong on soo many levels.. being a son of Hephaestus, and me being a daughter of Hephaestus.. do I need to elaborate on that?
eeeeeewwwwwww.....

Mark's AVILE!!???
WHAT!!???
WHY DID'T YOU TELL M-
wait. Who's Mark? XD
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:58 am

Yeah.
Who's Mark?

Anyway, Kris, just asking, but who's stronger, Kat or Kris?
And Wes or Anthony, who's stronger?

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Mark's the leader of the Titan Army for our site. Uber Zeus kid. He's also my second character. ^^
In his back story we established he and Kris were close friends, he went off on a quest then never returned so then camp came up with the cliche 'oh he must be dead' story.
Yup. Oldest plot device ever.

We wanted Kris and Mark to fight, just cause it'd be awesome.
(and off the record, we think they'd make a good couple.... ^^)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Speaking of couples...

Jake and lexi sittin' in a tree...
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Kris is stringer than Kat and Wes is stronger than Anthony..... i think. I know Kris is stronger for sure though
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Thanks for telling me. If I ever get to make a second charrie I'm thinking of making her the evil copy of Lily and their stregth equal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:12 pm

OMG Kris and Mark's fight is gonna be epic. Two equally matched people fighting. It's gonna be awesome
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 am

cool.
Lexi better get training!
Wolfyy... lol
but They're half-brother and sister! Its just so... unnatural... :O
and they don't even know each other (officially) yet!
Mark sounds awesome. Too bad he's on the other side.
Everyone likes a good fight every now and then right? Kris, how did you make your stats so high, by the way? They're amazing!
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:58 am

Wolfy's comments are funny.
Where would we be without him?
Agreed. Mark is awesome. So, its Autumn at the moment, (on the rpg) and Winter break is the same as the Winter holidays, right?
So we have a month or two until the attack? okay. I can draw up battle plans and strageties if needed.
And Wolfy? about the arranged meeting idea. I like that. We could have a couple of people from each cabin go and talk to the Titan Army under a flag of truce (though bring weapons just in case) and arrange a battle. Great idea.
then we can fight! Just as long as we can fight. And it will be fun to RP.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

To answer your question, I cannot say who's stronger, they're kind of equal I believe. Anthony is an Athena's kid, so he has strategy and is more destructive in battle since he's evil, but Wes could nail him with an arrow before he can get to the battle feild if she tried, so...
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Hmm........
Anyway, we should shedule this AFTER (at least) Wes, Kris, and Jake return. right now there's not enpugh people.
And Marie, fighting under a flag of truce..................would be pretty wierd, unless you break it...............

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Lexi wrote:Kris, how did you make your stats so high, by the way? They're amazing!

They are that high because I trained and because I have been at camp the longest so I needed stats to show that.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:53 am

Woah!
I'm gonna give the training thing a try.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:41 am

Everybody should. But Nobody 's going to have statas as high as Kris. It'd be very Hard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:19 am

yeah, but we could improve greatly. Marie is gong back to the arena tomorrow, if you wanna go kill some dummies with her? XD
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:32 am

Good idea!
I've beaten you to it, though, i'm having a "friendly" spar right now. XD
lol
I think i'll give training a try too!
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Don't forget about me! I could show up if you guys are in a pinch.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

I'm gonna go hacking at a dummy, assuming that the dummy doesn't come alive a attack me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2