Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

Post  GeneralArin Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:20 pm

"Yah, it's boring here..." Jake said, sipping his drink. "Man, I really want to get back to work on the project!" Jake rested his head on his arms. He thought for a moment. "Did I give the automation any sight?" He asked himself, looking up as he was trying to remember. It seemed to be able to see at least moderately... in some way....
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

Post  Wes Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Wes returned and, sitting down, answered Jake's rhetorical question jokingly, "Yeah, you did that during that one equation you weren't paying attension to." She looked at her food, a simple food she was familiar with this time, grilled chicken.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 01, 2011 4:11 pm

"Hey Wes, what do you think about going back to camp this weekend just for the heck of it." Kris kept stuffing her mouth with food.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun May 01, 2011 6:16 pm

While thinking, Wes chewed a bite of her chicken and swallowed it, then spoke, "Sounds great. It's not like I'll be studying or catching up on homework anyway, might as well make good use of the weekend."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Jake nodded. "Then I could get to work on my project." He agreed. His mom would be fine with it; but knowing her, Jake would only be able to stay for a day tops. Even if he was working on the coolest thing ever. Again.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 01, 2011 10:49 pm

"Geez, I can feel my sword skills draining away from the lack of practice." Kris let out a groan and downed her glass of soda. Staring at the empty cup, she let out another groan, "I can't wait to not run out of soda...."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon May 02, 2011 10:21 pm

"It's only been a few days," Wes said after swallowing a chunk of meat, "Surely your super great skills haven't deteriorated too much yet. Besides, don't they have fencing here? Granted, these kids probably aren't that great, but I'll get you in the ring and make darn sure you don't forget a thing."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu May 05, 2011 1:44 pm

"Ugh, fencing is boring... all you do is poke people with a wannabe sword..." Kris stared at her empty cup as she spoke before eating more of her food.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Jake finished his food and started taking apart his pen. "Oh no, you haven't touched anything pointy for hours- whatever will you do?!?" He asked melodramatically. He started to take a sip of his drink when he remembered it was empty. He cooly put it down and started putting his pen back together as if it didn't happen.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat May 07, 2011 3:14 pm

Wes chuckled at Jake's clever remark, wishing she could think up something to go along with it. Failing, she scratched somewhere on her face and returned to eating.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat May 07, 2011 3:32 pm

"You wanna see what I am gonna do???" Kris reached for her ring on her finger but thought twice about it. Instead she reached for a concealed blade on her thigh. She was leaning across the table, totally out of her right mind. Something must of clicked back into place cause she let go of the blade and sat back in her seat. "You know what nevermind..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 08, 2011 3:57 pm

"What, gonna stab me with a shank you whipped up in this prison?" Jake asked, leaning against the table with a wry grin. "Come on, the school year's hardly started and already you're tired of my witty remarks?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 08, 2011 9:21 pm

"Boy, I have been tired of your witty remarks since day one of meeting you." Kris laughed to herself and turned back to her near empty plate.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat May 14, 2011 5:55 pm

Wes grinned, "Yeah, I bet you couldn't stand meeting anyone with more wise cracks than you." She chewed on the back end of her plastic spork before getting another bite.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 pm

Jake grinned and tapped on the table in agreement. He leaned back in his chair. "So, then we're visiting camp this weekend?" He confirmed, twisting pieces together and around like a Rubik Cube.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"Yep!" Kris smiled and got giddy. "I can't wait!!!"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun May 15, 2011 7:24 pm

"Yeah," Wes agreed, excited. "One of the few times I'll be there without having to do medic duty...knock on wood." She hit the table softly three times.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 15, 2011 8:27 pm

"If you miss it *that* much, I can always burn Kris for you." Jake suggested; not looking at the parts he was toying with anymore, instead grinning at Wes.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

"Don't even try flame boy." Kris glared at Jake
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Jake simply smiled in the slightly annoying 'I-could-possibly-say-*so many*-more-comments-you-would-really-hate' kind of way and leaned back in his chair.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri May 20, 2011 10:42 pm

"Eh, I'm pretty sure she's gonna burn herself anyway. Just don't come to me when you do." Wes did not want her weekend spent tending to injuries.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 24, 2011 5:39 pm

"Just because you said that, I am so gonna my injure myself and make you take care of me." Kris put on a cheesy smile
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue May 24, 2011 6:00 pm

"And when you do, it will *not* be my fault." Jake pointed out. He started messing with parts again.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue May 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Wes gave Kris a scowl, "If you come to me injured, I'm gonna stick an arrow in your shoulder."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue May 24, 2011 8:42 pm

"You know, you really should be nice to your elders." Kris gave Wes a sarcastic you know i am right look
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next