Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm

There were greek signs on the wall? If there was, Jake sure didn't notice. He was buzy scribbling down notes on the project he'd be working on as soon as he got back.
AGAMEMNON.
Jake wrote over his sketches. He nodded to himself with approval.
"King of Automations." He said proudly to himself, not realizing he spoke aloud.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Try Not to Blow Up the New School

Post  Kristina Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Kris' attention snapped to Jake who had just said something. "Did you say something Jake?" She looked over at his desk and saw the sketches. "Woah these look pretty sweet!" she said swiping the paper/notebook. (I am thinking it's a notebook).
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:11 pm

"What? Hey-!" Jake tried to grab his notebook before, but Kris had suprise on her side. After she said something on them Jake replied. "That's great. Now give it back."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:26 am

Kris took one more look at the notebook and then handed it back to Jake. "So what is this Agamemnon anyways?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:48 am

"new camp guardian I'm building. A dragon automation that can transform into other monsters." Jake answered, closing his notebook. "I was working on the prototype just before we left."
Ralph beeped quietly, trying to indicate that the teacher had started.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 pm

"Oh is that that thing you were working when you weren't supposed to?" Kris looked over at the teacher hoping she couldn't hear them in the back.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Jake gave a nod. "Yah." He whispered. "I've only got about half of the dragon done, and it's smaller than what it's going to be." He said, taking apart his pen.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:30 pm

"Sweet. How big is it gonna be for real?" Kris seemed really interested in Jake new project... which is weird, cause she is never interested in his projects... just in finding their breaking points.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:46 pm

Wes tried to pay attension to stuff being written on the board, but their whispering was getting a bit distracting. She turned her head slightly to them and whispered with a slightly joking smile, "Hey, shutup."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:34 am

Jake stuck his tongue out at Wes but stayed quiet. Jake wrote a note to Kris.
Big.
He then tried to pay attention to what he already knew.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Kris nodded as if she could get an estimate on how big the automation will be just from a word. It was a slow nod, but nonetheless a nod. She turned her head to Wes and pulled down her left lower eyelid with her index finger and stuck her tongue out before looking at the teacher up at the board. There were random phrases being written up there. Words like hello, goodbye, how are you, ya know the simple stuff. Kris put her head down on the desk, kinda mad that she chose this course now realizing how boring it is gonna be. But it did give her an after lunch nap on some days which is good. And it was one class that would raise her low GPA.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

(school is boring!!!!!!!)
Class finally ended and he next classes went by just as slowly. Finally it was dinnertime.

Jake waited by the table they had sat at earlier. He had already gotten food but was waiting for the girls to show up. Ralph was sitting in his jacket pocket deactivated and Jake was already thinking of upgrades. If Ralph was to be useful...arms would help. Jake tapped the table impatiently. Girls took way too long.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 pm

(to make the day less boring...)

Kris ran into the dinner hall frantically. She made an abrupt stop by Jake's chair and was breathing hard. "Jake we have a problem... and when I say problem, I mean a PROBLEM" She added emphasis on problem hoping he would catch her drift. There were a couple anemoi thuellai chilling around the school and it was making Kris nervous.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Jake blinked a couple times. Though trouble wasn't anything new, it was probably important. He looked down at his food. It was starting to get cold...
"Does that mean I don't get to finish eating?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Wes walked into the dinner hall and was about to grab some food when she noticed Kris by Jake, panting hard and looking frantic. Oh geez, She thought, figuring that Kris was either playing a joke, or that things must have been serious if she was that worked up. She sighed and walked over to hear the breifing.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:11 pm

"Ah Wes, just in time. And no Jake, you do not get to finish your food. Now come on, there are... things outside." Kris pulled at Jake's arm trying to get him to stand up
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:03 pm

"But... It won't taste as good reheated..." Jake complained. He folded his food up in his napkin and shoved it into his jacket pocket so it wouldn't get thrown away. "are you sure you aren't over reacting?" jake asked, starting to get up.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Wes yawned, tired from classes, "Seriously, did these 'things' do anything yet, or are we going to disturb them while they could just be chilling? Couldn't we just avoid these things and not get suspended the first day back for once?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

"I am not saying that we have to bug them.... I just want to investigate.... but not by myself." Kris let go of Jake as he stood up.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Jake reached into his pocket and pulled out his automation. How about *this* investigates and *we* sit and eat like a couple of relatively normal teenagers?" Jake asked, adding proper emphasis. He had made the thing out if boredom, but it might as well have some use.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:39 pm

"I like that plan," Wes said in agreement, too lazy to go stalking for once. With her luck, it would result in a fight, and not only would that get her suspended, but she'd miss out on food, and after not eatting much lunch, that would suck.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Kris sighed. "fine send the little toy to go investigate, and then we can try to be normal even though that is impossible." Kris looks down at the little gadget thing and sighs again. "I guess I will go get my dinner." She walked off to one of the lines and returned shortly with two slices of pepperoni pizza and chips and some dew. She sat down in silence, bored out of her mind
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 pm

"It's not a toy!" Jake exclaimed in indigence. Kris had already left, so his words were wasted. Jake grumbled to himself and reactivated the automation.
"Go scout. Look for 'trouble.'" Jake told it, still angry about the 'toy' comment. He let it go and it went wheeling off. Jake took out his food. It was moderately warm. He started eating the partially crushed food. "I don't make toys." Jake mumbled.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:24 pm

Wes chuckled, "Heh, monster calls upon his Laistrygonian giant buddie, little toy totally pwns it." She turned and went to a line for some food.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

When she sat back down, Kris sighed and shoved food in her mouth. Seemingly deep in thought, she stared off in space and then randomly piked up. "We should go back to camp this weekend. It's not like we have to be here on the weekend, and I am pretty sure combat practice will be more exciting than whatever trip they have planned for the weekend."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next