Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature... or some other written thing...) [Closed to all but a chosen few]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature...  or some other written thing...)   [Closed to all but a chosen few] Empty Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature... or some other written thing...) [Closed to all but a chosen few]

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 pm

FYI. THIS IS CLOSED TO ALL BUT THOSE WHO I SPECIFICALLY TOLD CAN JOIN.
Thank you.

Jake slipped into his forge and slowly closed the door. Ty was souposed to be watching to make sure no one came in. It was... Jake checked his watch... One in the morning. Everyone in camp should be either asleep or off on guard duty, far from the forge. His arm was feeling much better, and his project was more than ready to be worked on.
"One month." Jake scoffed. "As if I'll be sitting and doing nothing for an entire month."
Jake pulled out a couple bits of bronze and lit the fire. He told it to blaze to a perfectlly hot fire. He nodded in satisfaction. With that he started.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature...  or some other written thing...)   [Closed to all but a chosen few] Empty Re: Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature... or some other written thing...) [Closed to all but a chosen few]

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:19 pm

30 minute time lapse!!!!

Kris had been sneaking around camp, completely unable to sleep. She had a bad dream, which is rear cause she normally doesn't dream. But any who, she walked within range of the forge and saw Ty standing guard. "That's weird." She walks over and pets Ty. "Hey buddy, what are you doing awake?" She looks at the forge door and smelled fire. "Jake...." She opens the door and sees Jake at the flame. "Jacob Smith!!! What do you think you are doing!!!"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature...  or some other written thing...)   [Closed to all but a chosen few] Empty Re: Late Night Forgery (*NO* this is not faking a signature... or some other written thing...) [Closed to all but a chosen few]

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:22 pm

"Oh Geeze!" Jake exclamed with a jump, hitting his head on the edge of his forge. He quickly dropped the piece of metal he had been working on into the tub of water.
"Rubbing my head in pain...." Jake said slowly, actually rubbing his head now. "I thought you were asleep..."
Ty, you are a useless dog.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 pm

"I was, but i had a dream of my past and haven't been able to sleep since. So I went and sat on the beach for a bit and then got bored. So I went for a walk and saw Ty outside and yeah." Kris smiled and then shook her head. "Wait a second, hat are you doing awake?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Uh... I'm..." Jake attempted to quickly think of an excuse. "Just putting out this stray fire." He said, voice picking up momentum as he thought of it. "Yah. Um... Bad fire...Go out." With that the fire went out. It got really dark. Jake clicked on a light.
"See all better. You can, like, *leave now.*"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 pm

"Ha Yeah right." Kris walked over to where Jake was standing and looked in the tub. "WHat's that?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 pm

"A piece of metal..." Jake said slowly, knowing he was busted. He figured he was even more busted if she found the other two pieces hiding out by the shelves, so he made sure not to look in that direction or even hint in any way that there were newly formed pieces of bronze over there.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 pm

"Okay.... What are you doing in here? So late at night?" Kris looked around and then back at Jake. She crossed her arms over her chest
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 pm

"Well, I..." Jake trailed off, trying to think. "I was going to come up with a clever reason why... but I couldn't think of one. So, I guess that means I have to tell the truth, doesn't it?" Jake said, buying time.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 pm

"Just say it." Kris said rubbing her eyes. "Just tell me and maybe I won't tell Wes."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm

"Okay, okay." Jake said slowly, holding up his hands. "I was starting to forge the greatest and most ambicious project in demigod history. Sue me."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Kris held up her hand to smack Jake but sighed and just patted his shoulder instead. She shook her head. "Um, you know you aren't supposed to be forging stuff right?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

"Hey- my arm's all better." Jake said with a shrug, glad she didn't smack him. His head was still throbbing from where he hit it on the edge of his oven-forge thing(I think it's just called a forge, but idk) "And I'm not hurting anything."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 pm

"I know that, you know that. But Wes will be angry when she hears about this. Maybe I should go wake her and tell her." Kris smirked deviously
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm

"Whatever." Jake said with a shrug. "She's already mad at me for denying a wheelchair for the last two weeks and limping around with a fractured leg and vertabrae. Can't get much madder." He knew he totally killed her devious moment, but it was payback for inturupting his forging. It took alot of enery to make (then kill) the perfect flame.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 pm

Kris' hand dropped from Jake's shoulder and she sighed. "Way to ruin my fun..." She leaned against a nearby workbench. "So what are you making?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:30 pm

"Well, you see..." Jake grabbed his notebook and the other journel that were both full of sketches. He thought for a moment on the easiest way to explain. "Remember the stories about the bronze dragon?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 pm

"Yeah. What about it?" Kris looked at what Jake had picked up with a curious gaze
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 pm

"Well, I'm going to rebuild that- but better." Jake said simply, an excited glint in his eyes.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:36 pm

"That's cool and all you aren't supposed to be forging doing anything at that." Kris pinched the bridge of her nose thinking of bow much trouble they could get it for being up so late
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Jake frowned. "And your point is?" He said, raising a brow. HE's done so many things he hadn't souposed to do, and neglected doing what did. He didn't see how this mattered. It was going to take ages, and be the next camp guardian. That took a bit of a priority over feeling a bit sore and staying up late.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Kris looked at him sympathetically, "My point is.." She paused for a second. "You know what. Just don't strain yourself too much. We don't want to strap you to a wheelchair."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:10 pm

"I'dlike to see you..." Jake started to mumble. Then he thought about it. "Actually, no I wouldn't." He corrected. "Don't worry- It's me."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 pm

"That's what worry's me..." Kris ran her fingers through her hair looking at the younger boy. "You are like a ball of fire. I never know what you are going to do, or how it's going to end. I mean I watch you leave on your quest thinking, hey it's Jake, he'll be alright, and you come back half dead..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Jake gave a dry smile. "Ironic comparing me to fire." Jake said quietly. It hadn't really occured to him much how worried he had made everyone when he first came back. He thought of how worried he was for everyone when he got back, and it must have been simmilar on the reverse side of that. After a moment of awkwierd silence, he figured he was souposed to say something.
"Eh, it's going to end alright. American stories end alot better than the Greek ones." Jake said with a shrug.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next