Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

helllo...a bit late but hi

2 posters

Go down

helllo...a bit late but hi Empty helllo...a bit late but hi

Post  Gusty Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:33 am

Hello! Im Gusty (don'task me where i got that username because I cant remember) Iam 12years old and from eEngland Thats why some of you might not see me on much because im guessing most of you are from the big usa! I have loved percy jackson for ages! But i think the only problem is that they messed the films up! The charaters are all meant to be twelve and annabeth is like 28! How wrong is that?!
Anyway when i grow up i want to be an author im trying to get one of my books published now! (Yay!) But i also want to be an astronaught. The first disabled person in space!
Yes, im disabled, i have a disability in my legs called cerebral palsy which means i need special splints to help me walk, im slower than most people but i would class myself as exstreamly hardworking. After all i was told ill never walk, but i did when i was 3.
(any of you can asked questions im not offended!) I once had a teacher ask whether my legs were broken -lol- she never taught us again after i said i was disabled. The book im
Trying to publish is 402 pages hopefully soon itll get published. I have met many people on here, all in which seem very kind. And not to be boastfulI have been studding Greek mythology for over a year now, so I think I know almost everything. So Iwould be happy to help. BUt i doubt, you guys will need any help as you have probablyall read thesseries and got an addiction to it like Ihave!
My favourite gods are:
Zeus
Poseidon
Artemis
And apollo.

My favourite chars from the first series are:
Annabeth
Nico
Thalia
Grover
And tyson!

And in the second series:
Leo
I like: greek mythology, songs, i am a tomboy so football, basketball, any sport. And Englis
But i dislike heights even if Iam a dare devil!

Sorry if i seem a bit strange, im usally hyper and bubbily! Hello hbv!
Gusty
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

helllo...a bit late but hi Empty hello

Post  Curtis Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:15 am

Hi! I am new too, or at least i think your new... anyway, hello! I just read yours and am filled with random facts! And by the way the job i want to be is working on humanoid, rocket and related tecnology (such as robot humaniods) and withen a few years (or if your a millionaire you could buy a prototype or have your own built): there will be robotic leg supports. A person who can not feel their legs at all could walk with them. I'm not sure on the details but probably in later versions you can run faster than people without them! Smile also if you were an astonought you might be flying to mars (or the moon, or into space itself) you might be in a space shuttle i helped designed. And yes i am in the U.S.A.  my only problem with it is: why do some police departments have have appache and other militery type helicopter, the also have armored veichles the same magnitude as used in iraq and aghganistan (or how ever you spell it) any way, NICE TO MEET YOU!
P.S. can anyone tell me if this is goku?????? lol!

Last edited by Curtis on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

Curtis

Drachmae : 6

Back to top Go down

helllo...a bit late but hi Empty Re: helllo...a bit late but hi

Post  Gusty Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:22 am

Lol thank you. But Iddon'tneed fake legs, i can feel them and Iam happy with the way iI am but it seems a good idea for other people, doesn't it? Im interested. And maybe you will be designing my space shuttle. It would be cool if when we're older we worked together lol.
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Curtis Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:49 pm

oops i guess i wasnt specific, they aren't whole new legs, they're supports, heres a video of someone who got them, and they can't even feel they're legs you should be able to do a lot more, and even better its in the U.K. (edit) oops the site won't let new memebers post links for 7 days. ok, got to youtube copy paste this:
New robotic legs for disabled

and click the first video that isn't an ad

Curtis

Drachmae : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:30 am

Oh OK. But still, I'mnot paralized. I Just find walking tyering
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet