Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!!

+3
camcam9999
Keiara/Tarrin
Alexxx
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!! Empty What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!!

Post  Alexxx Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Alex entered the mess hall, in awe of the architecture. The columns, to the Greek style, all of it was amazing. In fact, Alex said, "Wow," out loud. That was before she saw the food. Plates and plates of...yummy, awesome, food. She slung her guitar on her back and put a little bit of everything on her plate. She was about to eat when she saw a piece of paper taped on the table that said "Always offer to the gods." She looked around, wondering who put it there. Alex walked over to the ever-burning fire and scraped some food into it. "Umm...to the gods?" She then walked back to the Apollo table and scarved down the rest of her food. When she felt like she was gonna burst, she slung her guitar back around to her front and thought of what song she was going to play. She settled on The Who's "Pinball Wizard". Alex started playing the song, getting real into it.

Last edited by rere321 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!! Empty Re: What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!!

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Keiara walked into the mess hall grumbling about her back as she went to get her food. She pulled off an incredibly small pinch of food that wouldn't even require a bit of chewing. She turned on her heel and headed to her worn-down table. Keiara prodded her food slightly with a scowl on her face.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin
Dirty Egyptian/RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 695

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!! Empty Re: What does this yummy food mean? LUNCH!!

Post  camcam9999 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:26 pm

cameron twirling his twinblades walks up to the food counter and gets himself some barbecue baked beans and a hamburger along with a cup of jello bowl of ice cream and some root beer sits down at the zeus table eats his food then walks up to the girl with the guitar and starts rapping to the riff
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Alex abrubtly stopps playing and says to the young boy in front of her, "Wait a sec, k?" Slinging the guitar on her back, she then walks to the girl at the old worn out table. "Hi! I'm Alex Dashwood." After she said it, she immediately regretted it. Was I too cheery? Oh my gosh, what if she thinks I'm weird! I can't afford that. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Alex waited for an answer.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:46 pm

"Keiara Fletcher..." Keiara replied curtly. She had nothing against the new girl, but camp had put her in a permanent bad mood.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 pm

"Are you feeling okay? I mean, are you like- let me rephrase that. Why are you unhappy?" Alex hoped that wasnt too, like, in their face. The reason COULD be sort of personal.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 pm

"Well you must be new here otherwise you'd already know." She pointed at the half-*insert swear word Wes won't let me say here*ed pryamid drawing "See that? It means I'm an Egyptian demi god."

(OOC: Please not it is essential for Keira's character plot that the Greek demi gods hold some resentment towards Keiara for being Egyptian)
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 pm

She walked up, her backpack flung around one shoulder. She looked around, taking in the sights. "Ah..being away was fun but its nice to be back home..." she thought to herself. She pushed the hair out of her eyes as she noticed some people on the pavilion. She walked up, "Hey there." She looking around. The smell of food was very enticing to her since she didn't get to eat a lot while traveling. Oh yeah. It was good to be home.
Coco
Coco

Drachmae : 325

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 pm

( =P its not resentmetisim its racisim)
Wes walked past the Egyptian table, spitting at it -inconspicuosly enough so Chiron wouldn't see- as she went to her own table with some other Apollo kids.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

Alex was awe-strucken. "No way. Youre egyptian? That is totally awesome. My dad's Apollo, who's your special parent?" She then saw another girl walk by. "Hi, Im Alex. You just heard my parent so...no need to tell anymore, right? Who are you?" She flashed a brace filled smile at the two girls. Alex saw another girl sit at the Apollo table. She would check her out later. Right now she was making buddy-buddy with these girls and the boy.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:33 pm

Wes's head turned when she heard the kid being nice to that Egyptian was an Apollo kid. Her eyes narrowed, she'd have to set this kid straight.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Kyoko tilted her head sharply. "Egyptian eh? Why isn't she at her own Egyptian demi-god camp? Whatever, it takes all kinds I suppose." She shifted her backpack and put a hand on her hip. "My name is Kyoko. I'm a Hades kid." She grinned wickedly. On her ear there was one earring with what appeared to be a fang of some sort on it.
Coco
Coco

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 am

"Oh really? So you could, like, banish me to the underworld right now if you wanted?" Alex asked.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:19 pm

She yawned as she eyed the food. "Yeah I suppose I could. Killing you would be easier though." She spotted a platter of cookies. "Yes!" she grabbed one off the plate and started munching on it.
Coco
Coco

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Alex said, "Cool." She turned and saw a plate of cookies. "Cookies? Awesome!" SHe took one for herself and one for Keiara. "Take it."
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:59 pm

"I'm fine." Keiara said turning the cookie down. "I'm the daughter of Amun-Ra." She turned her head to where Wes head spat at, her nose slighly upturned in disgust.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Alex frowned. "More for me." She ate the cookie. "So what is Amun-Rah the god of?" Alex was very curious.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

"He's the king of the gods and is the Sun god." Keiara said flatly turning her head back to her food.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 pm

"Hey! MY dad's the sun god. NOT yours. And your dad does not rule the gods. Zeus does. Your Egyptian crap is phony." Alex scowled at the girl, who five minutes ago SEEMED really nice. Its funny how one sentence can really change your opinion about someone.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:16 pm

"Well aren't you bi-polar." Keiara commented sarcastically, streching her arms slightly. She knew this would happen. "If you don't mind I would preffer if you decided to go hate me from afar like the rest of camp."
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

"...I'm sorry I just blew up like that. I respect your dad, even though I don't believe in the Egyptian gods." The words just flowed out of Alex's mouth because she was desperate to make friends. "And Im not bipolar."
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:29 pm

"It's caled sarcasm, Hun." Keiara bit back "Andif you don't believe in the Egyptian gods then how is it that I exist?" She asked. It was always amusing to get the Greeks into a fluster over her.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Kyoko finished her cookie and walked over to the Egyptian girl and looked her over. She grinned. "Maybe you're just a figment of our imaginations. Wouldn't be the first time for me."
Coco
Coco

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 pm

"Don't say anything to her like that. She'll lash out." Alex whispered in Kyoko's ear.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Keiarasmirked a bit "Most creative response I've gotten so far. Somewhat sad, but witty nonetheless." She liked a good ammount of wit every now and then, espically in good nature.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next