Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attacking Camp

+5
GeneralArin
Wolfy/Erik
Keiara/Tarrin
Kristina
Wes
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Attacking Camp - Page 4 Empty Re: Attacking Camp

Post  Kristina Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Kris looks at the two by Ty and walks over to them. "Look, I don't know what is over there, but if it got Ty to move from his post, then it must be something bad. So I ask, please stand back and let Wes and myself handle this. I know you two don't even know who I am but just trust me on this. However, if you want to risk your life and possibly lose it, then jump in, but I will not be held accountable for you." Kris walks back over to Wes without waiting on a reply from the two.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:52 pm

listen i will fight them if i have to but i cant since the hellhound wont let me down
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:54 am

Alex watches as the girl walks away. She sighed. "Eh, it's for the best. I don't want to die." Alex walked over to the hellhound's leg and started petting it. It was suprisingly soft. She looked longingly at the two. The other girl must be Wes.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Ty watched his two friends and stood firm, protecting his new friends like Kris told him to. He watched Kris and Wes carefully, ready to help if they needed it.

GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:12 pm

Alex was bored, so she sat against the hellhound's leg and took out her iPod. She always carries it around with her, along with her sword. She scanned her iPod for a good song. She settled on her "Pop" playlist. Lady Gaga's voice flooded her ears. Gods, how she loved her iPod.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Wes shifted her weight, bored of the argument. She leaned over and whispered to Kris, "I think we should leave this kid in a really high tree with no lower branches, and just come back for him, but we need to get going."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 am

cameron yells to kris and wes HEY GUYS IF YOU TELL THE HELLHOUND TO LET ME DOWN ILL GO BACK TO CAMP
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

"Wes my friend, you have made a good a idea." Kris looks back at Ty and the kids. She rolls her eyes. She walks over and grabs the kids sleeve, then tells Ty to put him down. As Ty does so, Kris holds tightly to the kids arm so he doesn't run away. Both her swords were held in her free hand.

(JAKE THIS IS YOUR CUE!!!!!)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:37 pm

(BTW sorry for double posting but this is important. The posting order will go like this.
Jake as Ty [could be skipped]
Wes/Anthony
Kris/Kat
Cam
Alex
Ava if wolfy ever posts again
Abide by this or your post will be deleted.)

Last edited by Kristina on Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:03 pm

(okiday- my turn! Yesh!!!)

Ty pricked his ears, alert to two new people who were definatly near... which meant definatly within a hellhound's jumping distance.
He suddenly pounced on the two people who were trying to stay hidden, knocking them both down and pinning them under his paws. It was a boy and a girl, who were now awkwardly close together. He looked back at Kris and Wes, and wagged his tail as if to say 'I got them!'
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:53 pm

(my bad guys, i misread my own posting chart and deleted it cause i thought i put it wes then cam then alex but it went cam alex then wes. I am truly sorry. So just go ahead and repost it. I am sooooooo sorry)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Laying down under the hellhound, Anthony looked over to the warmth he felt next to him - very hot up against his cold skin. He blushed slightly seeing the warmth came from Kat, pressed up next to him, and quickly turned his head with a gaping stragaly noise, and reached out for his sword that was knocked just out of arms length when he was pounced.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:02 pm

(I fixed my screw up by changing the order.... Abide by the new one)

Kat looked next to her once the hellhound pounced, only to see Anthony. She quickly looked away to hide the blush on her cheek. She looked around to see where her spear had gone to and spotted it just out of her reach. She tried to wriggle free from underneath the hellhound.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:45 pm

(kris delete this this if you still have me by the sleeve) cameron walks to camp thinking about going to the srawberry feilds
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 pm

AAlex tipped on her back without the hellhound to lean on. She stood up, put her iPod in her pocket, and pulled her sword out behind her pant leg. "Huh? What happened?" She looked around but then caught sight of Ty, who seemed to be pinning something down. Alex catiously stepped towards the bush, grasping Adrenaline's sword hilt like it would cost her her life if she didn't. Which was pretty true. She craned her neck to see two kids reaching for their weapons, which wasn't doing them any good under Ty. With the tip of her sword Alex dragged the girl's staff away from her even more than it was before. She went around and dragged the boy's sword too. A smirk lit up her face. "Nice try," she said nastily

(kris, would Ava be skipped??? He dousnt post often..).
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:13 pm

(Since this immediatley effects us, I'm going to say sure.)
Anthony picked up a stone lying by his head and chucked it at this new chick's head, eyes narrowed. It was bad enough he was pressed up against this...almost...pleasent...warmth...he shook that out of his head. This chick had to make things worse by trying to humiliate him, and she was going to pay.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

The second her weapon is pushed farther away from her, Kat scowls, totally forgetting how close to Anthony she was. No one messes with her dragon staff. The blush suddenly disapears and turns in to a look of complete anger.
Kris seeing Ty pounce on something runs over after Alex does and looks to see a familiar face beneath the hellhound. She watches as the rock flies from the boys hand to Alex's head. She got right up above the two trapped and held a sword to each of their throats. "What are you doing here?" Kris asks with her 'i am not playing anymore' voice.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 pm

Alex feels the rock hit the side of her head. She steps back a bit, suprised. A bit of a headache, but Im fine, she thinks. She closes her eyes and mutters a prayer to Apollo. Concentrating very hard, the headache and the bruise disappear. Her healing powers at work. She then goes back next to Kris who had the kids at swordpoint. She stood ready for anything coming her way, especially a rock.

(Im posting cause Cam went to camp. Is that ok?)
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Ty growled, sencing Kris's change in tone and seeing the rock flying. He lowered his head closer to the two under his paws, fur bristling.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm

Wes, who had walked over to the commotion seconds behind, lazily, stood where she could see the two Ty had pounced. The girl looked somehow familiar, but she had trouble putting a name on her. The boy was a stranger completely though. She gripped her bow tighter, her knuckles bulging out.

Anthony looked at the sword at his throat, and held back a grin. It was a very sterotypical move - he'd expected a little more creativity from campers...almost. He twitched his hand that had reached for his sword, to remind himself it was free. The other one was trapped up against Kat though. A subconsious part of his mind noticed how their hands were very closely lined up, and he almost blushed again, but distracted himself by going through what he could do from this. Maybe strike her wrist from the side. If he went under he could grab the blade and pull it anyway...
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Kriss, seeing what was going on, pulls her blades away from the two and looks sternly. "I ask once more, what are you doing here?" she had that answer me or else look in her eye.

Kat smirks and grabs kris's leg, pulling her down to the ground. Kris's swords fall tothe ground and she pulls free. She quickly rolls away. Upon seeing the staff that belonged to Kat, Kris picks it up and examines it. "this looks familiar. It belogs to........ Kathryn Aenide."

Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:59 pm

Alex looked at the two. They looked nervous, well, a little nervous. She pet Ty and said, "Nice job, boy." She turned her head to see the girl she was standing next to pick up the staff Alex pushed away. She said who it belonged to, and Alex looked down at the girl. "Well," she said. "Nice to meet you, Kathryn Aenide." She smirked.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:50 pm

Kat smirked at the sound of her name. With that she used all of her strength and maneuvered out from underneath the hellhound. Kris watched her as she stood up and grabbed her spear, yanking it from Kris's grip. Kat looks at Alex, still smirking, "That's my name, don't wear it out." She then swipes her blade between the two campers as a warning.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexxx Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Alex stepped back, surprised. She grasped Adrenaline so tight her knuckles turned white. "You strike me, I strike you," she muttered under her breath as she stepped back to where she was.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:40 pm

Anthony frowned, being the only one not weilding his weapon did not make him happy.

Wes walked up to Kris's side, bow at the ready.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next