Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ablea Fear Daughter Of Aphrodite.

2 posters

Go down

Ablea Fear Daughter Of Aphrodite. Empty Ablea Fear Daughter Of Aphrodite.

Post  Ableafear Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:23 pm

Name: Ablea Fear
God Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Dan Fear(Dad),Jane Fear(Step Mom), Matthew Fear(Younger Brother)
Years at Camp:2
History: Ablea Was mad when her Dad Dan married Jane. Her Stepmom has always hated the fact that the goddess of Love and Beauty was her mother, since Jane Always thought she was the prettiest.Jane found out she was a Demi God when she married Dan,Angered Abela Ran away and Found Camp Halfblood.Dan and Ablea have a very strong relationship, but Ablea will never forgive him for marring Jane. Matthew, was Abela's best friend growing up, and they have a very close bond.
She spends most of her time At camp in The forest to practice her archery and Knife Skills,she hates her cabin its to girlish for her.
Physical Appearance: Red hair with a few freckles.Always wears a Head band with ivy on it. Pale Crystal Eyes.Hair will always have a braid.
Personality: Shy at first, but once you get to know her she is very loud. She does not react well to other shy people she has a mouth to put you in your place if you get her Mad.She hates it when people get too close to her but she is fine with hugging.She loves fictional characters and will do anything to say they are real, in other words she is addictive.She also will protect anything she thinks doesn't matter if it real or not.She is stubborn and is a loner she will not give in until she has won the fight she was battling making a Good fighter, she will Not talk while fighting Bit she will talk to trees and Doves.
Fatal Flaw: Abela is Very Gullible, she will believe anything someone says and will protect that thought with her life.Once she was told a Titan was good she fought with that side until she saw what they did to camp half blood and stayed and fought with Camp.
Talents: Knife Wielding, Archery, Painting and Writing.
Weapons: A Pine Wood Bow, A Celestial Bronze Knife with her name craved in it.
Other: She loves cats and Hates Brushing her hair. She hates fashion despite being Aphrodite's daughter.

Last edited by Ableafear on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ableafear

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ablea Fear Daughter Of Aphrodite. Empty Re: Ablea Fear Daughter Of Aphrodite.

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:28 am

Wait does the stepmother know she's a demigod? how?

Also I'm gonna have to ask you to expand your history, this is supposed to encompass your life up to this point and your time in camp. How did your character get to camp? how have they spent their time in camp? etc.

I'm gonna ask you to expand and explain your personality a little better..

I like the fatal flaw, but I think you need to expand this, how does it affect her? how is it fatal?

jeez ANOTHER Redhead in Aphrocabin...well at least this one isnt a violent maniac like somebody *looks at RI*
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ableafear Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:55 pm

I edited it just wanted to let you know

Ableafear

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Your history needs a bit of polishing, first can you please fix the random caps thing, it's kinda distracting. As for content your history is very vague.. Does the stepmom resent her because she has natural beauty? Was she abusive? you need to give me more details on what caused her to run away other than "she didn't like her stepmom and her stepmom didn't like her." Also did the father tell the stepmom about her demigodness? I just need a bit more detail as this history gives me only a very small amount of information.

I don't like the example you used, because it really did not answer any of my questions. A fatal flaw is a major part of the character's personality. for example Axel's flaw is his arrogance. He tends to assume everything will go well for him, to the point he laughs off danger or threats to his life. this could easily land him into situations that he mmight not make it out of.

So fix fatal flaw and history, then unless any of the other staff have comments you should be good.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down