Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Límnes [Open]

4 posters

Go down

Límnes [Open] Empty Límnes [Open]

Post  Kelly Nero Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:50 am

Kelly knelt down by the lake and winced as she put her hand in the water. Soon though, a cooling sensation that started at her fingertips, traveled up her arm, all the way to her elbow. She had a long scratch from one of those many camp half blood activities. Instead of going to the infirmary to get it treated like the camp always suggested, Kelly felt more comfortable healing by water. Coincidentally, she was injured not too far from the lake. Just as her cut was just about fully healed, Kelly heard something. The sound of a stick cracking. Somebody stepped on a stick. Somebody was there. Kelly turned around to face who or what made that sound.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Drachmae : 96

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Poseidon
Items :

Back to top Go down

Límnes [Open] Empty Re: Límnes [Open]

Post  Charlie L Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:39 am

Charlie stood there looking at the younger girl, though anyone who didn't know her would assume Charlie was around the same age, if not a bit younger.
Charlie had noticed the other girl while walking back from the Sound, and was able to identify the girl as Kelly, one of the few children of Poseidon in the camp. And someone who'd had a rather tragic entrance into camp if she recalled right. Normally she avoided interacting with campers that were in the girl's age group, considering she had enough problems with people mistaking her age.
Still the girl was somebody that was on Charlie's radar, though admittedly that was mostly due to her parentage, since some campers liked to know information on big three campers. It made them feel important or something, Charlie really didn't care as long as she was paid. She had kept an eye on the kid, but rarely if ever interacted.
The daughter of Aphrodite did notice the girl's miraculous healing, and while she'd heard about the ability, it was rather interesting seeing it in action.
Charlie ended up stepping on a twig or something, which gave the other girl cause to turn around.
"That looks like a handy trick." The blonde noted. Having gotten a clear view of the tailend of the weird healing thingy.

(This looked interesting so)
Charlie L
Charlie L

Drachmae : 176

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:27 pm

(Mind if I join??)
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:55 pm

(Yeah, hop on in ^.^)
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:10 pm

(bump)
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fante Aloe Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:14 am

(Need someone to give this story some activity?)
Fante Aloe
Fante Aloe

Drachmae : 40

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:55 pm

(That would be helpful yes, I was waiting for one of the others to post, but I think both are waiting on eachother so,)
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fante Aloe Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:21 pm

Dante has been becoming restless lately. He adores wisdom knowledge and cherished it like a king cherishes his legacy. However, with the more books he read on the history of the Greeks and Greek mythology, the more he was worried. Will history repeat itself frequently?, Dante thought. If it will, when will it repeat itself, and how? He eventually saw some campers and decided to talk to him. By nature, he was an introvert, rarely talking to strangers. However, this time is an exception. The more he pondered the questions, the more agitated he became. He saw a familiar face, Charlie. "Hey, Charlie.", Dante said. "How are you doing?"
Fante Aloe
Fante Aloe

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:55 am

Estelle, for once, had time on her hands. Normally she would be out training or reading, but her cabinmates had entreated her to take a break, and so she had decided to take a little stroll. The counselor of the Athena cabin smiled a little at the breeze before resuming her usual poker face.

When she came nearer to the lake, Estelle recognized a couple of familiar voices, one of them being Dante's. He was the newbie with the interesting name. She also heard Kelly, but the third voice was new to her.

Walking over, Estelle nodded in greeting. "What are you doing here, Dante? I thought everyone else was at the arena." A small smile crept into her voice.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fante Aloe Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:07 am

Dante remembered the nightmares he's been having. He couldn't decipher the dreams completely himself, and he didn't want to enter the Hypnos cabin. What hints he could pick up from the nightmares he read in the Athena cabin, hoping to piece everything together. However, it was like fighting a hydra: For every question answered, two more questions seemed to appear. In order to clear his mind, he thought of going to the Sound. "I've been having some personal issues. My thoughts have been too clouded to do some fighting, and I neglected to get a weapon. I'll head over to the arena soon."
Fante Aloe
Fante Aloe

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:23 pm

(Sorry, I've been really busy lately .-.)

Kelly looked to the blonde girl who said that her healing was a handy trick. "Um... yeah, I guess it is," Kelly said with a shrug. As long as she was touching a large enough body of water, she could heal, so that was pretty good, depending on the situation she was in. Really, she had to rely on water for just about everything, which could end up as a down side at some point. A blonde haired boy now showed up and said hello to a person named Charlie. Charlie? Oh, that must be the blonde girl. He asked how she was doing. Wow, it really did seem like just about everyone here knew each other. Kelly now saw a black haired girl walking in, whom she recognized as Estelle. Kelly gave a smile to the older camper. She seemed to go on ahead and talk to the blonde haired boy whom she addressed as Dante. So there was Estelle, Dante, and Charlie here. Cool. Kelly new all their names now, but they still didn't know her's. Well, Estelle did, but she wasn't sure if anyone else did. They may know her from her being a child of Poseidon, but it's not like she did anything major yet to grab the anyone's attention.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie L Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:50 am

Charlie was going to continue the conversation, after all she knew the value of such networking, or at least being known in camp. After all she was a business girl. and people knowing her allowed her to sell information and other things easier, as well as just allowing her to learn new things about people. Gossip could sell well in her cabin if it was about the right people and she brought it up at the right time. Then a voice called out to her and she raised an eyebrow upon seeing Dante, since she had thought the Athena kids were training or something today.  Estelle, whom Charlie mostly recognized more by reputation than anything, showed up.
"Well I know Dante, and you must be Estelle, rather surprising the two of us haven't met already really." Charlie said, while giving her trademark smirk. She turned her attention back to Kelly. "And you were one of Poseidon's kids right? Kerry?" The blonde purposely got the name wrong, mostly because it would probably freak the younger girl out if she knew her name right off the bat.
Charlie L
Charlie L

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:14 am

"Kelly," Estelle corrected automatically. She then realized that Kelly could probably answer for herself, but she decided to move on. Being the usual one to correct others may have become a fault. Oh well, the others would have to live with it, because that wasn't going to change anytime soon. Her poker face remained casual as she tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear. "If we're going to talk for a while, why don't we just sit down?" Estelle's grey eyes glittered with a trace of a half smile. "That is, unless Charlie's clothes are too nice to be ruined," she added as an afterthought. It was painfully obvious that the blonde was an Aphrodite child, not that Estelle held anything against her for it. She seemed pretty intelligent, intelligent enough for real conversation.

Not waiting for an answer, Estelle walked over to an old bench few steps away and sat down, crossing her legs. She nodded once at the rest of the group, inviting them to join her. Her sword--she had brought out her sword with her for training afterward--hung heavily against the wood. Her knife was still loosely strapped onto her belt, and she undid it, her fingers deftly playing with her weapon. It was a certain habit of hers that she intended to fix in the future.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelly Nero Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:26 pm

(OOC: Since fante ins't posting...)

Kelly opened her mouth to correct Charlie for mispronouncing her name, but Estelle already did it for her. Estelle said that if they were going to talk, why not they just sit down. She then added a comment about Charlie not wanting her clothes ruined. Not wanting her clothing ruined? Oh, Charlie must be an Aphrodite kid then. She certainly looked enough like one. Kelly didn't think that she would consider Charlie beautiful like most Aphrodite kids, but definitely cute. Estelle walked over to an old bench, sat down on it, and crossed her legs. Estelle motioned for everyone to come on over, so Kelly did. She actually was a person who preferred to stand rather then sit, so she would remain standing while she figured that the other two would most likely sit down on the bench as well.
Kelly Nero
Kelly Nero

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down