Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big House (duh what else goes in here)

+2
Cayleb
Coco
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Big House (duh what else goes in here) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big House (duh what else goes in here)

Post  Wes Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:22 am

"do you think...maybe...theyre plotting some huge scheme or something?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Big House (duh what else goes in here) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Big House (duh what else goes in here)

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:24 am

"That could be a posibility. But the question is would be why..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 am

"...I can think of a few certain lords still sore from losing a certain epic battle about a decade or so back."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:38 am

"True true. Well whatever the case we need to tell Chiron and Mr. D."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 am

"ok...when, now or later, cause these bags are kinda gettin a bit heavy..."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 am

"We can tell them later. I kinda want to go relax for a little bit." Kris laughs a little
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:44 am

Wes chuckles a bit with her. "I should pour my junk onto my bunk." Wes smiles at her little rhyme.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:46 am

Kris laughs at the fail of a rhyme. "That was really bad..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:50 am

Wes glares at her for a moment. "I will rhyme curse you."
Then Wes cracks her atempt to be serious and breaks back into her happy self involuntarily.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:52 am

"Alright then..." Kris tries to hold in a laugh. "Well, I'll see you guys later. I have a bunk to go dust off." She grabs her bags and walks towards the cabins.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 am

Wes fallows her to the cabins section/area thing.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:56 am

Kiki listened silently at the battle of the cyclopes. "See, thats why I take online classes." she grins. She waved as wes and kristina walked towards their cabins.
Coco
Coco

Drachmae : 325

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cayleb Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:19 pm

i should get going to... these campers have had it easy since ive been gone.....
i say heading off to my cabin first
Cayleb
Cayleb

Drachmae : 38

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Coco Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Kiki rolls her eyes and stands up, walking to the general direction of the campfire.
Coco
Coco

Drachmae : 325

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunallage Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:22 pm

*this entire thing is past-tense. I would like to see if this is ok by everyone*

Percy walked gladly into the Big House, Annabeth and Grover close behind. It hadn't been 50 years, but after much pleading from both sides, it had been agreed that Camp Half-Blood needed a new councilor/headmaster. With his experiance, and the fact that he was now very well-liked, Percy had been chosen annonymously. Seriously. They were now walking with heads held high, ready to recive their postitions. Of course Annabeth would become his assistant. That's a given. And Grover, well, he was Percy's best friend, after all.

The award cerimony finally ended. Everyone was estatic to finally get rid of Dionysus. He had to be the worst ever leader Camp Half-Blood's ever had. Or ever will have, hopefully. With a joyus cheer, everyone heads off to bed. Percy, out of habbit, starts towards Posiedon's cabin.

"Ahem, Percy." Said boy turns around to see his father staring at him, amusment in his eyes.
"You live in the Big House now, don't you?"

"Ah, that's right. They say 'old habbits die hard'." Percy smiles at his dad. He's finally reached 25, married Annabeth, and has a child on the way. Life couldn't get much better.

"Be careful Percy. Don't get too comfortable. You never know what's going to happen next." With a final wave, Percy sheilded his eyes as his dad left in a burst of light. He smiled to himself and walked towards his new home: The Big House.

If there are any problems with this, please let me know. Especially if you don't want Percy as the councilor/headmaster. I though, since the books are over, and Percy's really, really well-liked, wouldn't it be suiting if he worked his 'charm' on the gods and got them to make him councilor? He would be the perfect choice. Plus, he's proven himself more than worthy to Camp Half-Blood.
Sunallage
Sunallage

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posiden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 pm

(well, im fine with it, but i think percy shouldn't be, like, *taking* the place of Dionysus, but maybe what Quintus was in book 4, an extra activities director...also, uh, where might percy and annabeth's "child" be staying?)
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sunallage Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 am

Wes wrote:also, uh, where might percy and annabeth's "child" be staying?

I have apsolutly no idea. I just thought that it would be cute for them to have a child. What about the Big House? We could skip the child part.

Last edited by Sunallage on Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : colorizing)
Sunallage
Sunallage

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posiden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2