Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adriana House Hold

Go down

Adriana House Hold Empty Adriana House Hold

Post  Marcus Wed May 26, 2010 12:35 pm

He was packing to go to camp half blood It was His senior year of graduation here and He had goten ready for it so He packed and was rushed out the door but my aunt so we can get that over with ...
Marcus
Marcus

Drachmae : 253

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Adriana House Hold Empty Re: Adriana House Hold

Post  Marcus Wed May 26, 2010 12:38 pm

We got to the Cerimony and I was attached out of no where ..

" Well it was 3 years ago It was my seinor year graduation and I was the validvictorian startin my speech when some flying creature came out of no where and bawled out my eyes My Aunty Lyra Rushed up to the stage and saw the scars and rushed me out of there she was scared to death she quickly walked me t the can and ran the car straight to camp half-blood The demon thing followed me all the way to camp and she rushed me into the camp It took me a while to get to the imfirmary and i was in a coma for 2 days due to the ammount of blood i lost ...."

My aunt did everything she could and now I see her every once and a while soo ...

" so now I hyave super sensitive hering and I can hit my target from any where .."
Marcus
Marcus

Drachmae : 253

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down