Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erick Arthur Lewis son of Ares

2 posters

Go down

Erick Arthur Lewis son of Ares Empty Erick Arthur Lewis son of Ares

Post  SageD Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:58 am

Erick A. Lewis

God Parent:
Ares

Mortal Family:
Veronica T. Lewis ( Mother)

Years in Camp:

None

History:

Eric Arthur Lewis is the son of the wealthy and beautiful Veronica Tasha Lewis along with the war god of Olympus Ares. The Lewis Family were nothing but wealth and were high in society, when you add a very pretty face to the family, and make her head of it, she starts getting the attention from not only earthly men. In this case Ares got to her first, he lured the young mortal woman in with charm and took her in the chambers of her mansion. Soon Ares departed with no formal warning leaving the wealthy mistress with questions and a child who would later become Erick. When he got old enough to understand Veronica was straight forward and explained his linage and Ares.

Despite that and actually convincing the boy he was a child of a Greek god, she pushed him to focus on being the family head and to be ready to run their business. His money allowed him multiple tutor's to help him with his "disorder" and he only attended private schools while his middle school years were consistent with a teacher coming to his house. This was mainly because the "ugly ones" started to show up and so for his safety he had to stay in the forted like mansion. While young he also took interest and learned wu-shu martial arts from a private trainer, this included weapons.

Later in high school he was both preparing to take over the Lewis company and getting ready for college on his senior year. By this monsters rarely attacked and he could handle most by himself or with men who were placed over his protection. There were four men his mother trusted with the secret, all distant members of the Lewis family but gladly stepped up for Erick's protection. Erick also took up high school wrestling while he was there. As a part time job and a way to get familiar with the company, Lewis acted as his mother's assistant.

In that same time Lewis went to the university of phoenix and gained a bachelor's degree in business and technology. Only recently graduating he was ready to take over some of the company operations which he did. upon getting the information about the camp and formally meeting Chiron due to summons, he used his company to fund anything his fellow demigods needed along make the company headquarters building a safe heaven for questing demigods. Erick for once was actually happy to have money in this usage of it. Chiron was the one kept in contact with the young man the most and was quite surprised to learn he had made it this far without the camp.

Physical Appearance:

Erick is an handsome young man who has his mother's light skin tone, a good height to be considered tall ( 6'5) , and a athletic body. Toned in every meaning of the word. His hair is black and usually cut in a buzz style with dark brown eyes. He had no tattoos or anything to his body that stand out. Despite his wealth and his family's appearance he has always dressed casual and in comfortable clothes. Most of the time the clothes being black or a dark color.

Personality:

Erick's primary character traits can be summarized as the good hearted warrior." He sets his mind to keep his body in physical perfection, despite it not being hard for him to lose weight. He is strong willed shown by the depth of his tone and he walks pride fully. He is moderately assertive, often taking charge in dangerous or risky situations and unafraid to take reasonable risks. He does have occasional touches of clumsiness. He enjoys fighting and have taken up violent sports his entire life, this might be inherent of his father. Having to leave his home he has come to be very protective in the camp he now relys on. Personality wise he can be considered one of the more normal acting demigod, but this shocks alot of people considering his father, his own strength, and wealth. Especially his wealth, despite the money he has never completely relied on it. He has never let it warp his mind or made him greedy, he is willing to give without hesitation and is extremely kind hearted. This part of his personality can be described as the " friendly giant sickness".

Fatal Flaw:

Sometimes Erick can be to kind hearted and trusting of people. He tries to give people more chances than they deserve and this often gets him in trouble or back fire. His kindness makes him and Ares's relationship complex. Ares is proud of his son's survival and the strength he has grown into but finds his heart a weakness believing it will get him killed.

Talents:

He is a great battle tactician and strategist, effectively evaluating situations and devising swift response. To cup with that is his skill in a full arsenal of wushu martial arts, both unarmed and armed. He is well equipped business man and isn't too shy when it comes to working with computers and other devices to aid him. He is pretty physically strong being a well rounded athletic man.

Weapons:

Angelos Cyber Spear - A steel spear made by Lewis company for all the guards and Erick himself. It puts off an electric charge that can shock on contact. When not used against monsters it looks more like a police beat stick instead of a spear.

Other:
His favorite food is mac and cheese. His favorite color is orange, and orange food. He often likes being barefoot and will be unless it's a utter need for shoes.

Last edited by SageD on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
SageD
SageD

Drachmae : 31

Back to top Go down

Erick Arthur Lewis son of Ares Empty Re: Erick Arthur Lewis son of Ares

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Okay, well camp is primarily for kids in secondary school. So middle school to high school. 10 to 18 years. 19 tops.
If you made it to 24 without a problem, you really don't need to be here. So drop the age.
You honestly sound perfectly fine outside of camp, so there's really no in-character reason for you to be here. At all.

That has a rather large effect on the app, so I'll mostly leave it at that.

Oh, and when you edit can you please leave it left-justified? Or at least add paragraph breaks? Or both. I prefer both.
It's hard to find the start of the lines and read through it with center-justified bricks.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  SageD Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:46 pm

Wait so just don't go in the camp? I mean I'm fine with that just trying to make sure
SageD
SageD

Back to top Go down

Erick Arthur Lewis son of Ares Empty fixing the character

Post  SageD Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:06 pm

Ok I didn't change the age simply because not every demigod has to be a child to have a role. For example most of the heroes in myth are not children.

I did change the story so that he isn't in the camp but contributes as an outside support line for demigods. Gods are sex crazy according Percy Jackson books so it's a bunch of demigods around the world, I'm pretty sure they need help at least when their on quest that the camp doesn't entirely give aside from a place to stay and training.

Lastly I did add to the weapon seeing the character has money and is on his own.
SageD
SageD

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Okay, while I agree that the idea makes sense from a story-perspective. Keep in mind I am running a game here.
This character does not fit anywhere in this game, because this game focuses at camp.
He would be forever segregated from the main roleplay. You would not get any roleplay time except for random occurrences because you created a character that is rarely, if at all, related to the main roleplay.

I am shooting down this character because this doesn't work from a game-standpoint.
Drop the age, redo the character. He has to be either a camper or a huntress, or you simply won't be roleplaying with anyone. That's not me being mean, that's me telling you that the way the game goes you will never get to have a topic with anyone and will be bored out of your mind.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down