Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ares Cabin: Adjusting to camp life

2 posters

Go down

Ares Cabin: Adjusting to camp life Empty Ares Cabin: Adjusting to camp life

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:47 pm

A small yet well built little red-headed girl burst through the doors of the infamous Ares cabin. Her entire body was racked in scrapes and bruises. Sweat dripped onto the floor as she strode in making her way over to a secluded bunk in the back of the room. Panting heavily like she'd just been at the Gym. She than plopped a seat on her unusually neat and already made bed. She always was oddly, orderly even if she didn't look it. Military camp life will do that to ya though...The girl had taken out a first aid kit from under her bed and immediately began to clean and dress her fresh cuts.

(Excuse me if my grammar is poor or If I'm not too specific enough...do let me know if you notice mistakes c:)
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares (God of War,Blood-Shed, and Battle) Symbol: A boar head with two spears crossed over it like an X
Items :

http://armorgames.com/the-last-stand-dead-zone-game/13691 or htt

Back to top Go down

Ares Cabin: Adjusting to camp life Empty Re: Ares Cabin: Adjusting to camp life

Post  Victorio Tale Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:48 pm

A solid built guy with thin black hair tied in a short ponytail comes into the cabin. He doesn't seem to be older than 11. "Hey... uh... is this Ares cabin?" He's carrying a tennis racket case on his back.
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Drachmae : 23

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

She snorted and cocked her head to peer at him, whilst leaning against her bunk. "What do you think, genius? Didn't you see the boar-head above the doorway?" The red-head stated sarcastically, this was a typical trait with her.
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares (God of War,Blood-Shed, and Battle) Symbol: A boar head with two spears crossed over it like an X
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorio Tale Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:46 pm

He frowns. Not quite the welcome he was hoping for. "Hell of a welcome party, then. An empty cabin and a sarcastic ginger." He looks around for an empty bunk.
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 am

"Well, we ain't exactly the type of cabin to welcome noobs." She rolled her eyes. "And I'd be careful about using the word 'ginger' if I were you." She stuffed some surplus bandages in the first-aid box and inspected her work. "So since your here, either your looking for a beating or your an Ares kid. I'm guessing the second option since you don't look stupid enough." She stood and booted her stuff back under the bed.
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorio Tale Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 am

He maintains a scowl. "Yeah... that's what the horse guy said. My deadbeat dad is the god of war." The boy picks a random bunk and sets down the tennis racket case, which seems to be all he brought with him. "If this is his cabin, guess he's your deadbeat, too."
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

"Hey!" She stood up abruptly. "You need to be more careful with your words." She clenched her fists. "He's not a deadbeat, and you'd best keep your opinion of our dad to your goddamn self." She probably could've handled that better but what's to expect from a daughter of Ares?
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorio Tale Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:19 pm

"Our dad?!?!" He's practically snarling. "My *dad* is an architect in Arizona. He takes me to the movies every Saturday and we play Halo multiplayer together. He, and my mom, are the reason I'm here, cause from what the satyr told me, the further I am from them, the safer they are. Ares means nothing to me except an empty cabin and whoever the hell you are!" He lays back on the bunk and tries to stem the surging resentment he feels.
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:10 pm

Ruby growled almost animalisticly. She wanted to own him right than and there, flatten his corpse across the ground like a pancake. But even so, he was blood, he was 'family'. She knew him and her weren't directly related as such. Good for him, he had the perfect dad. Something she had never had the pleasure of having in her years. Her dad had never once taken her anywhere and back than her dad was too busy getting drunk to play Halo. Whatever the hell that was.

She clenched her fists and inhaled deeply trying to control her anger. Even so, being a dutiful daughter of Ares she was able to contain her rage if she wanted too. But sometimes the will of 'wanting' just wasn't enough. This time, lucky for him it was and she unrounded her fists.

"Believe what you will, but Ares is the only thing I got. Even if he is a crappy, negligent father."
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Victorio Tale Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:14 pm

The boy grunts. "Whatever." Sitting down, he produces a king sized candy bar, still wrapped. Taking it, he unwraps the bar and breaks in half. The boy takes the half unwrapped and tosses the rest of it to the red haired girl.
"There. Peace offering." He chuckles a little. "Heh, get it? Peace offering, god of war? It's a... yeah, nevermind." He lays back on the bunk and stretches out.

After a moment or two he says, "Name's Victor."
Victorio Tale
Victorio Tale

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  RubyWillDestroyYou Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:11 pm

Ruby glared at Victor as if she were a ravenous wolf, staring down at the lower ranking omega with such distaste and unappeal than turned her gaze to the chocolate giving it the same look of disgust. She wrinkled her nose and carefully picked up the candy-bar with her forefinger and thumb. As if it were rotten meat which in this case she would've preferred.

"I don't like sweets." She muttered, her words muffled by the mysterious clothe wrapped over her face.

Her eyes rolled inside her skull, letting out an irritated grunt. "Yeah, har har. Funny." He wasn't the greatest comidian on this god-forsaken earth, that's for sure. "Ruby." And with that being said she turned her back to him.

Bending down and picking up a duffle bag, unzipping it she pulled out a pair of black, studded dog-collars and a set of high-geared muzzles fit for the meanest of bears. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do."
RubyWillDestroyYou
RubyWillDestroyYou

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down