Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horseplay Rule Update

Go down

Horseplay Rule Update Empty Horseplay Rule Update

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:56 pm

So, the horseplay topic seems to be a big hit.
In fact, it's blown up to rather ridiculous proportions.

As a response to that, I'm going to have to post a few limitations to this.

1. You can only start one Horseplay RP.

Sorry guys, but when I see twice the activity OOC than IC, there's a bit of a problem. And it feels like every time I turn around, there's another three topics in Horseplay.
I'll use my Admin-Powers on any minor duplicates, but honestly guys, while it's fun to play around, the focus of the site should be things that improve the characters and plots that are actually relevant.

2. Pick-up Topics Only
I really like some of your plots that you put forth, and they're pretty interesting, but when they get more activity than the actual site.... there's a problem. And honestly, I just figured this section would be simple topics where your characters (or new characters) go off and do things that have no bearing on the plot, change histories go on random quests for whatever and whatnot. Not plots that could (and probably should) take up an entire other site.

So, I'll be fair and leave up the ones that are already going. (Because taking them down would be punishing myself.) However, let's stay away from huge, gigantic plots.

3. Site Rules Still Apply
This is just a reminder, and I don't recall any specific infractions, I just want to restate this.

I'll go ahead and post another thing in the actual Horseplay section, and perhaps give some more details there.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down