Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking a Steed for War (Open)

+3
Wolfy/Erik
GeneralArin
Aiden Shane
7 posters

Go down

Picking a Steed for War (Open) Empty Picking a Steed for War (Open)

Post  Aiden Shane Tue May 25, 2010 8:52 pm

Aiden stepped into the armory, his shirt covering his mouth and nose from the foul stench of mythological horse dung. He grew up on a ranch, so he knew first hand that stepping into a horse stable was not a pleasant experience. It looked like nobody had ever cleaned up the place. The floor was dirty and a sickening shade of brown, the food was either too cold or disturbingly warm, most of the horses were moaning pathetically like they were dying to get out.

All of this made Aiden sad, for he was actually rather fond of horses. That was actually why he'd come to the stables in the first place - he missed the constant presence of the animals he'd grown so accustomed to. One horse - a solid mass of blinding white - stared at Aiden longingly, blinking its eyes tiredly. Aiden wondered what was up. Could it be possible that a horse was having trouble sleeping? He didn't doubt it in such a disgusting environment. Who would want to sleep in all of that? Aiden put a hand on the pegasus's head and channeled his energy to the poor horse. The pegasus sank slowly to the floor, its eyes already closed.

Aiden got to work cleaning, which wasn't a hard task, seeing as he'd done it so many times before. He was done within an hour. As he surveyed his work, Aiden felt something nudge him in the back. He turned slowly and found the same pegasus he'd helped get to sleep. It had somehow gotten out while Aiden had cleaned. It nudged the son of Morpheus again in appreciation and Aiden patted it on the head. This is like a dream, he thought. He found it ironic, seeing as his father was the god of dreams. "And what's your name?" Aiden asked the pure white, winged horse with a wide smile.
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Drachmae : 84

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Picking a Steed for War (Open) Empty Re: Picking a Steed for War (Open)

Post  GeneralArin Thu May 27, 2010 9:10 pm

"That one's Αετός (Aetos) which translates to Eagle... I think." Jake said, answering the unfamiliar camper's question. He walked into the stables, chewing on his pencil. He wasn't too fond of horses or flying, and the pegasi for the most part felt the same about him. He needed a reference for a new project he was working on.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Aiden Shane Thu May 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Aiden turned as a voice came from behind him. He didn't recognize this boy, though that didn't come as such a surprise. He'd been at camp for nearly a decade and had yet to make friends. "Aetos, you say? That's a cool name." Aiden grinned, stroking the horse's mane. "Oh, I'm sorry. I've yet to introduce myself. I'm Aiden Shane, son of Morpheus. You are....?" He gave this unknown demigod the standard greeting.

(Ugh, my muse)
Aiden Shane
Aiden Shane

Drachmae : 84

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 am

(Thalia is not smiling upon you.)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 28, 2010 6:13 pm

"Jake, Hephaestus's kid- nice to meet you Aiden." Jake said, nodding his greeting. He walked into a brown pegasus's stall, his own pegasus... well at least the one that he rode when he needed to. Jake felt the wing gently. The stallion whinnied in annoyance.
"Oh shut up." Jake muttered. The pegasus butted him. "Hey!" Jake pushed the horse's head away, soon they would engage in a verbal sparring match... even if the horse couldn't talk.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kay Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Alex just walked in and thought to himself I have year till im sixteen and I have heard the nex prophecy Seven Demigod shall amswer the call Alex thought. He rode a pegasus and started flying with it. "So where will i find six other demigods Cannon?" He asked his pegasus "I Dont know boss maybe in camp". Alex shrugged and jumped off of his pegasus telling it to go back to the stall and made a whole to the underworld and came back up.

(Also Cannon is the name of his Pegasus)
Kay
Kay

Drachmae : 334

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:55 pm

[color=blue](Alright, two things wrong with that post- one: this site has none of the 'new prophecy' in it's plot. We may reference it discretely but that is only due to my own fan-fic on the new prophecy and other's knowledge of it. Two: You cannot speak to your pegasus. It is a semi-mythical being but it cannot talk. Only Posiden kids can understand the pegusi.)[/color]
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:22 am

Eric strolled into the stables, hoping to be alone with his pegasus. Sadly, their were three people, and that ruined his plans of painting Jake's horse pink. He tossed the bucket of paint out a window, and it landed on a camper. "Hey, guys!" He looked toward his pegasus. "Hey, you." He walked over to the winged horse, and it grunted and turned around. "Stupid horse! go to..." He remeberd that the other people were here, so when the pegasus turned around a stuffed a few suger cubes in it's mouth. "I'm going to..." He paused. "Do something terrilbe, so terrible that you will wish you were never born with wings."
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Linley Lavene Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Linley walked into the stables, steering away from the other people. I'm new here, she thought. No way I want to embarrass myself the first five minutes. She walked through the aisles, looking at all the pegasi and stopped at a gray one that was looking at her with big pleading dark eyes, like LEMME OUTTA HERE! She reached a hand in and petted it, the horse nuzzling her hand.

"Wow," she whispered, reading the name on the stall. "Storm. Well, I love your name, Storm," she smiled.
Linley Lavene
Linley Lavene

Drachmae : 43

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 pm

cameron walked into the stall to come him self down so he didnt cry from the instructions hed always loved animals and he needed some comfort so he came here he was walking past all the stallsuntil he found a Pegasus the color of a storm cloud named storm he chose it to be his companion hoping it would do the same

Last edited by camcam9999 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:50 pm

(Dude, you don't know how to fly.... it's your first year.... only Poseidon kids maybe can fly almost okay on their first flight.)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:15 pm

(how am i to learn)
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 pm

(lessons.... duh.)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:31 pm

(where do i go to get lessons)
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:38 pm

(from the other campers that know how to fly. But the campers that do know, are well, in the infirmary)
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

(I swear. Don't ask jake about it. He hates horses, flying, and hights in general. No.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down