Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*)

Post  Seraphine Simmons Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Seraphine walked around the camp, trying to figure out something to do. She had only arrived the previous evening, and had never gotten a full tour, so she didn't quite know her way around yet. Then she saw a rock climbing wall. That looked fun. On most days, she would have happily stayed in an isolated place and avoided all humans, but she was feeling especially social. So social, that when she saw two other people at the wall, she didn't scowl at them, but said, "Hello."
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Drachmae : 92

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Nyx
Items :

Back to top Go down

Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zuse Cabin!! (Continued for Gusty and anyone else *you don't have to be a Zuse kid*)

Post  Gusty Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:04 am

"Hello!" Gusty yelled chearfully
Gusty
Gusty

Drachmae : 366

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:04 am

"Hey." Erin added with a wave.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Drachmae : 364

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Zeus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:49 am

Gusty's face grew pale "how high are we?"
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:46 am

Seraphine climbed up the wall as if she was dancing. She had been blessed with agility and was grateful for it. When she reached the two she had greeted, she asked, "I'm Seraphine, what are your names?" One of them asked how high up they were. Seraphine squinted. "I'm not positive, she said, but I would estimate about 100 feet." The girl appeared to be afraid of heights. Thankfully, they had never been a problem for Seraphine.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:07 pm

"hh." Gusty his her fear, "no probs." Being a Zeuskid it was strange to be scared of heights which sucked but she ddidn'twant to be singled out even more I'm"gusty charm. Zeus."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Erin looked Seraphine up and down, "I'm Erin Shade, daughter of Zeus." She said holding her hand to to shake.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Gusty smiledagain whipping her hair behind her
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Seraphine reached out, shaking Erin's hand. She was a daughter of Zeus. "I'm not certain who my mother is," she said. She stared up into the sky, wishing she would be claimed, before wincing at the bright sun and looking at the ground. Oh, how she wished it was night.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:04 pm

As soon as their hands touched Erin felt cold, a felling she usually never had, "Are you new here?" She asked as she tried to shake the feeling.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:01 am

"If you are Iam too. ID barely survive without erin here." She laughed (ive already guessed sephenie is nyx's daughter?)
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:44 pm

When Seraphine shook Erin's hand, she noticed a strange expression form on Erin's face. "What is it?" she asked. "And yes, I am. I arrived yesterday, but I never actually got a proper tour. The person giving it got busy...." she trailed off. "You're new too? When did you get here."

((Yup, she is, but she doesn't know yet. I made a claiming thread a while ago, but no one ever posted in it, so I am just pretending she hasn't been claimed... Maybe I can have her be claimed in this thread, or maybe somebody will post in the other thread. I don't know.))
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Erin shook the look from her face, "It's nothing, I've been here for about a year now." Erin replied it was weird to her to have people around her, she was never a popular kid, and having new people talking to her could help change that.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:45 am

" week ago but Iwas uunconscious so i guess that doesn'tcount much, iI did wake up but then I saw a guy with horns and passed out again."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Seraphine looked skeptically at Erin when she said it was nothing, but ended up at least pretending to shrug it off. She scrunched up her nose, somewhat hesitantly, when Gusty said she had been unconscious for a week. She was still getting used to the whole 'making conversation' thing. "Year, I ran into a whole bunch of monsters on the way up here too..." she trailed off "Killed my good for nothing father and whatever lady he was seeing, but they didn't manage me," she said wryly.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Erin's eyes widened, 'I only had a run in with monsters once at my school, dang I wonder what this girl has been through?' She though, 'Maybe that was what the wired feeling was about.' Shaking her head to get back to reality, "Wow, you've been through a lot." she added putting her right hand in her pocket.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:17 am

Gusty nodded. "Me too. I ran into Medusa when Iwas seven. SHe....killled my ma." She had tears in her eyes, "i lived on the streets with a boy he was much older but turns out he wanted me in some kind of army, he grabbed my arm dragging me, i screamed. Kicked. Cried. And as we were getting in the car.....I can't remember, I woke up here."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:05 pm

Seraphine scowled when Erin told her she'd been through a lot. "Don't think nothin' of it," she murmured. She smiled softly in a way that she hoped was sympathetic when Gusty revealed her past. "World throws bad hands, doesn't it?" she stared into the sky. But now we're here. Things are looking up." She smiled, genuinely happy, despite herself. At that moment, she felt a tingling sensation running through her body. Darkness encased her briefly, then slowly receded. She felt a flickering above her head and looked up, seeing a symbol she didn't recognize. "What is happening?" She asked.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:00 am

"Your getting claimed." Gusty said simply watching her
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Erin watched in awe, she never witnessed a flaming before, (other than her's), this was an exciting moment for all three of the girls standing there, but mostly for Seraphine. Finally knowing who your God parent is can be the best and the worst thing in the world.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:11 am

Gusty watched, she couldn'trremember being claimed, she was passed out. At least sephenies (sorry im really bad at spelling) mom had claimed her why she was conscious!
"i think that symbol is a moon in the night sky, your mom cant be artemis so it must be nyx goddess of the night."
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraphine Simmons Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Seraphine opened up her mouth to ask who exactly was claiming her, but before she could speak, Gusty answered her question. "Nyx," she repeated aloud, feeling the word on her tongue. "Hmm."
Her reaction was very calm, but she was a very calm person. She rarely even smiled, but today she had her cheery, friendly mask on.
Seraphine Simmons
Seraphine Simmons

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:55 am

Gusty watched as the symbol disappeared
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Erin Shade Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:35 pm

Erin watched the the symble faded away, "Congradulations you've been clamed by you god parent.." Erin added with a bit of excitement, trying to make the situation seem less weird.
Erin Shade
Erin Shade

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Gusty Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:37 pm

Gusty looked at her sister, "well you were claimed in the day when your mother is the goddess of the night. Ironic!"
Gusty
Gusty

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next