Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cabin #11 Hermes. (open)

3 posters

Go down

Cabin #11 Hermes. (open) Empty Cabin #11 Hermes. (open)

Post  Marita Black Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:25 pm

Alex walked into the cabin #11 and couldn't resist a quick smile. The Hermes cabin is where she truly felt at home. There were a couple year-round kids under the age of 13 running around and some of her other year-round siblings messing around in the cabin. Nobody had noticed her walk in so far, so she continued in over to her bunk. She flopped down and pulled a Monster energy drink out of her back pack. One of the best perks about her cabin is that no one questions the illegal stuff that kids have stashed away.
She leaned back taking a sip of her drink. Looking at the pictures on her wall another ghost of a smile came over her face. The pictures were of the friends she had made in the last year. Kids were cracking up laughing. There were a couple pictures of sunsets and a lot of photos about graffiti. There was one photo of the fire her mom had died in. She saw a picture of her mom, and her face immediately hardened. She missed her mom.
"Now I just need something to cheer me up again." she mumbled grumpily turning away from the photos.
Marita Black
Marita Black

Drachmae : 253

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

Cabin #11 Hermes. (open) Empty Re: Cabin #11 Hermes. (open)

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Axel saw one of his siblings drinking a monster energy drink, some of the others in the cabin were running around planning pranks, and other mischief. Axel didn't recognize the girl though, though she carried herself like somebody who had been in camp for awhile. "You know those are bad for you." Axel said. absently twisting his dagger in his left hand. "So, hows it going sis?"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marita Black Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:47 pm

Alex didn't see her brother approach but recognized his voice. She turned to see what he had on him, not that she would want to steal it, she just did it subconsciously. It looked like just a dagger that he was twirling in his hands. "Yeah, I know. Bad habit I guess." she replied shrugging her shoulders. "Though they're probably better for you than fighting monsters. Ya know, higher chance of dying by Greek monsters than monster energy drinks." She was actually really glad for the company, the gods must have answered her prayer really quick.
Marita Black
Marita Black

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Axel managed to catch the girl scanning him for loot, an action that would remain undetected to most people, but as the saying goes it takes a thief to catch a thief. Of course Axel didn't have anything worth value, except for his dagger and sword. One benefit to growing up in foster homes was you didn't get attached to possessions like most people did. "You know if your going to see if I have anything worth stealing, you could be less obvious." Axel said. the technique she had used to "case" him as a mark was familiar. in fact it mirrored Axel's own technique, which was surprising on its own as it was one that actually took time to master.

(Hope its ok, but i figured thieves would notice and recognize stuff like that xP, honestly its weird rping with another awesome Hermes thief after being like the only one for so long.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marita Black Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 pm

Alex was impressed and a little embarrassed to have her brother be able to tell she was scanning him. It occurred to her that he most be a talented thief to have noticed the subtle glances with such ease. "Hat's off to you sir, I'm impressed. Though I have to say I've never had anyone spot me out before. I'm Alex."
Alex didn't extend a hand out to him. She knew that handshakes were one of the ways most thieves liked to steal valuables (watches, wallets, rings ect.) She had actually lost a really nice watch that way. Instead her way of giving a handshake was the flattery she had just expressed to him.

((Perfectly ok with me =), actually I quite enjoy having another thieve to RP with. I can understand why it would be annoying not to have another Hermes kid around for a while. Oh and when I say "other thieves"... I don't mean like.... well you know, I don't actually shop-lift just little plotting Wink ))
Marita Black
Marita Black

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:09 am

"Well I haven't met anyone else who uses that technique, until now." Axel said, Axel said, he glanced around the cabin, a couple of unclaimed seemed to have been tricked into a poker game. Those new kids probably wouldn't be making that money back any time soon. "So your a good thief but, can you climb?" Axel asked. Some Hermes kids seemed to get the natural agility and climbing skills he had, but most tended to simply be fast runners, rather than skilled climbers.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marita Black Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:46 pm

"I haven't met anybody else who actually knew that what I was just doing was a technique," she replied enjoying meeting somebody else who actually understood that she was scanning not glaring at them. "Are you kidding?!" she asked raising her eyebrows. "I live to climb, when I was a bit younger I spent a lot of time in warehouses, when I got bored I used to climb the walls. There were lot's of little niches and such so I got pretty good. When I got here I must have scared the guy giving me the tour cuz I yelped and ran to the wall the second I saw it!" she realized she was yelling a bit and stopped suddenly self-conscious... and very aware that a couple of kids in the room playing poker had stopped their game and were looking at her funny. Casually she continued in a much calmer voice "Yeah, I like climbing. I'm assuming you do to?"
Marita Black
Marita Black

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marita Black Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:37 pm

(( *nudges axel* to see if he's still alive ;P ))
Marita Black
Marita Black

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  percabethrox Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:49 pm

Yvonne walked into the cabin with a calm look on her face. Her entrance was so surprisingeveryone in the cabin stopped what they were doing and stared at her in surprise. She simply smiled and hefted herself onto the top bunk of her bed. "Yo, sis. When are you gonna get rid of that blonde hair and dye it?" Her wavy blue hair was curled around her shoulders like usual.

percabethrox

Drachmae : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Marita Black Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:00 pm

"Oh you know, I was thinking about dying it red one of these days. Altho I kinda like the blonde. It's been growing on me you know?" Alex winked while delivering the pun. She turned back to her bed picking up an energy drink and her ipod which she slipped into her back pocket with a quick slide of hand.
"So whats up?" She asked Yvonne.

((Sorry for the late response, haven't been on in a while))
Marita Black
Marita Black

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:26 pm

(this topic is kinda dead but I'd be glad to rp with you somewhere else, I've been unable to do anything on this site so.. but yea it's been like a year i think? so i think this one is officially dead.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down