Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woke up in a Strange Cabin

Go down

Woke up in a Strange Cabin Empty Woke up in a Strange Cabin

Post  Jirkar Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Jirkar woke up, his vision blurred and his head pounding with an unbearable headache. His mouth was parched and sticky on the inside and his eyelids were crusted. His body ached all over. What had happened? He wondered. Moving his eyes back and fourth, a cabin interior was presented in front of him. Machines, swords, an anvil in the corner, what was this place? He didn't care to read the greek lettering on the wall that said "Hermes' Cabin". All he cared about, was where his wheelchair was.
 He looked back and forth, scanning the room for his wheelchair. Upon finding it ALL the way across the room, frustration ensued. As he fell on his buttocks on the hard floor, and scooted his way over, he proclaimed, "Where the heck am I? Why is my chair all the way over there as if someone didn't want me to leave?"
 When Jirkar reached the wheelchair, he unfolded it and managed to sloppily get himself into it. He panted lightly as this took some work to actually to get in his chair. "How long have I been out?" He wondered. He decided to explore some, he moved from room to room. Not much to the cabin really. Postage stamps, postcards. Posters of famous runners, the whole nine yards. He was kind of bored of the cabin. He went over to the window to get a look outside finding that the door to the cabin was locked.

To his surprise, he was startled at some people staring at him. He quickly ducked in self consciousnesses. He slowly took a shy peek over the sill and examined what was outside. A camp?
 What in the world was Jirkar of all people doing here? He couldn't afford to stay in a camp. So he opened a window and called out to the nearest stranger, but he caught himself, should he talk to strangers? He is a cripple after all and he could easily be taken advantage of. He looked around and then after some planning, he called out to the stranger again, "H-hey, excuse me! could you come get me out of here? The doors kind of locked." Jirkar said pitifully. He indeed sounded like a child. Which made him a bit frustrated. He was alone and all he could remember, was something really strange.
 He pondered at the thought of what happened the night that happened seemingly so long ago after such a long sleep. In his mind he refrained from using the word rest because he was far from rested.
 Looking down to his left leg, he sighed, imagining a prosthetic leg there that could just be  real leg, his own leg. However, until he could properly design one, he was stuck for now figuring out where he was.

Last edited by Jirkar on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : minor details needed to be corrected)
Jirkar
Jirkar

Drachmae : 32

Back to top Go down