Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of School

+2
Kona
GeneralArin
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Start of School - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of School

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 pm

(Just edit your post.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:48 am

(I figured you'd edit it to something more productive, but I guess I'll post again to move things along.)

The speeches and introductions went on for forty-five minutes, leaving Jake staring at the ceiling, slouched back in his seat. He had heard it all last year, and not much has changed. Some of the things he could quote along with the speaker. It was a blessing when it finally ended.

As everyone clapped and started getting up to disperse to wherever they went on the day before school, Jake leaned back forward and rolled his shoulders.

"Well, that was more painful then I remember it." He said to Wes with a bit of a smile. He shook his head, rubbing the creak out of his neck.
He grinned and leaned over to the other campers. "Another year, and I still say orientation is worse than running the gauntlet back at camp."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:19 pm

Wes chuckled at Jake's remark as she leaned back, stretching her arms and spine. "Yeah, Jake, I'm surprised you stayed awake through the whole thing this time," she said, standing up. She rolled out her shoulders and neck before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a Sharpie, spinning it between her fingers, "And I was soo looking forward to drawing on your face while you were zoinked out too." She gave a mixture of a pout and a smirk as she slipped it back into her pocket.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm

Leilani smiled at the joke Jake made. it was true, after all its one thing for them to run the gauntlet, but putting a group of ADHD teenaged demigods into a room and then giving a boring forty five minute speech. Leilani had been on the verge of visibly twitching. Luckily it had finally ended. When Wes took out a sharpie and talked about drawing on Jake's face. Leilani actually laughed, though it was more of a nervous laugh. She was still anxious about the people who were no doubt staring at her, probably due to the son of Hades drawing attention to her. After all Leilani was a Hawaiian name, so some people had already figured out that Andrew had been calling out to her. She decided it would be best for her to go to her dorm, where she wouldn’t have to worry about the entire school looking at her and possibly taunting her. "I-I have to go finish unpacking." Leilani knew they wouldn’t have actual classes today. The school had left it as more of a social day, rather than an academic one.
Kona
Kona

Drachmae : 103

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:42 pm

OOC well, I suppose it's my turn to post

Conrad stayed there for a little bit after the presentation, listened to Jake, Wes and Leilana talk, he was tired of the boring speech so he rested his feet up on the chair in front of him, and relaxed.

OOC sorry I've really been running out of creative juices lately...
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

((...There are so many jokes I'm restraining myself from making at that last comment...))
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:01 am

Andrew sat criss-crossed on the floor, listening to the announcements. Finally, the assembly was over, and he stood, not having been listening to the other demigods to his right. The twelve-year-old's attention was soon grabbed when Leilani spoke, and he listened carefully. "I-I have to go finish unpacking," she had said. At this, Andrew found his chance to be alone with her! Wait!! he warned himself. That would make her hate you more! He signed, his hand going to his pocket, where a rose was kept. The young man took the flower out of his pocket, and his eyebrows sagged down. It had withered up by now, due to the his death auto aura. "It's hopeless," he mumbled. With that, Andrew walked out of the  auditorium, tossing the rose down to the ground. He strode away to his dorm.

Andrew Andreli

Drachmae : 354

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:54 am

(Thank you all for your riveting conversation choices.)

Jake grinned at Wes. He stuck out his tongue like the mature teen he was.
"Sorry to disappoint."

He gave a nod to the girl as she excused herself. He glanced over to see that there was still one other camper with them.

"So, any interesting classes?" Jake asked, addressing both of the others. "Something to look forward to as you trudge along through life?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:05 am

(lawl well Lei doesnt like attention, and after Andre just shouted her name infront of the whole school. its amazing she managed to not run away and hide for thirty years Razz)
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:23 pm

(( I wanna post. Can I, or should I keep the order of posters?))

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:48 pm

(go ahead.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Wes absent-mindedly played with her hair as she thought about her schedule this year, "Well, with the crazy rotational schedule, I still spend practically half of my day in the music building." It took Wes a while to get used to Dobbs' schedule, which rotated on a two-week cycle and had different classes each day of the week. "Other than that, I signed up for a digital media course, and then I have the standard core classes. I've got to take another year of Latin, and for my science this year, I have Anatomy. Fun." She wrinkled her nose, like it was anything but. "How 'bout you?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Conrad stopped to think a little bit, " Well, I'm taking a computer programming class, something I have been always interested in. And then Greek of course, too lazy to learn another language " He responded to Jakes question "P.E should be fun for me though, it's the closest I'll get to battling here" Conrad said, thinking about the fond memories he had battling with his friends in the arena.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:51 pm

(ill just post and then maybe we can have Wes show up at the dorm later, really Lei isnt gonna be doing anything interesting until then so if you feel u need to skip over me a few times im cool with it)

Leilani managed to amazingly keep herself from having some sort of panic attack on the way to her dorm. She hated having people give her so much attention. honestly she didnt know why most of the girls in the Aphrodite cabin worked so hard and getting people's attention. with their makeup and clothes meant to attract as much attention to them as possible. She was grateful not to have ended up as a child of Aphrodite. Leilani would probably have a heartattack at the amount of attention they got on a daily basisLeilani was re;ieved to be back in her dorm. The other bed still seemed unclaimed and Leilani wondered if maybe her roommate had simply not arrived yet. regardless what she had said to the others hadnt actually been an excuse and she got to work unpacking her possessions.
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Andreli Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:14 am

Andrew at first had inteded on going right to his dorm to finish unpacking, but he drifted off the course to his dorm once he caught a glimpse of Lei turn a corner. She was heading to her dorm, he knew. He followed her, despite his knowledge of her hatred towards him. The boy saw her disappear into her dormitory, and he stopped abruptly. After several moments passed, he continued until he was right outside the door. Andrew peeked his head inside to see Lei's room.

He watched as she unpacked. His mind thought of the word Spying, but that was quickly removed. Andrew leaned forward on accident, and the door opened while he stumbled, losing his balance. He crashed to the floor with a loud THUD! He inhaled deeply, hoping Leilani somehow didn't hear him.

Andrew Andreli

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 am

Leilani had been putting away some clothes, when she heard a loud crash from the direction of the door. The sound startled her and she jumped, at the same time barely managed to keep herself from screaming out of panic. Would that have been an overreaction? probably. but Leilani was rather anxious today, after what had happened at the assembly. she turned around expecting a monster, or perhaps some clumsy girl had tripped in the hall. What she saw was neither. instead lying on the floor was Andrew. "What are you doing?" Leilani asked in alarm. She could not deal with Andrew trying to spy on her like this for the rest of the year.
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am

Jake frowned and gave Conrad a stern look. He had gotten good at those as a cabin leader. "Please don't kill anyone in gym." At least they took out dodgeball. One too many bloodied noses or broken bones, he'd guess. He shook his head, signaling he was moving past that.

"I've got the usual stuff." Jake said with a shrug. "How will I ever make it through English and Calculus? I might not make it through the year, guys." He added, sighing dramatically. He rubbed his chin. "I'm not doing the automotive tracks, since they don't exactly encourage individual study." By study he meant turning his assigned car into a mock up of KITT from Knight Rider. "But I guess the clubs make up for things." Extra curricular gave him a chance to hang out with a more normal group of people who enjoyed playing with random contraptions.

(Well, I don't know what else to put. Let me know, if you need anything else, or we can just move on to other things in you guys' post.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Wes nodded, not thinking of anything else to say about classes. She pursed her lips, letting a moment pass before clapping her hands together, "Welp, I should probably get started on unpacking." She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder. She then looked at Jake with a smile, fluttering her eyelashes like a stereotypical girl asking for something, "Jakey, would a strong guy like you care to help me bring in stuff from my van?" Either way, he would, even if she had to drag him out by his ear, but at least in her asking, he supposedly had a choice.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:20 am

"Who said I was going to KILL someone, just accidentally injure them every now and again" Conrad responded, trying to keep himself from putting up air quotes when he said accidentally.
When Wes asked , or ordered really , Jake to move her stuff from the van to her dorm. Conrad had already moved his stuff to his room, but he didn't feel like sticking around to see who his roommate would be so he had no idea who he would be spending the school year with.
He said."All right then, I suppose we're all leaving now?" Conrad said, getting up and grabbing his backpack. He took his wheelchair from underneath his chair, walked into the isle, unfolded it and sat in it. "See you later" Conrad said, wheeling out of the auditorium, towards his dorm room.

(So who is going to be my roomy ?)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:04 am

"What?" Jake asked, his voice pitching into a whine. "What makes you think I want to carry your stuff?" He asked. Because he really didn't. Wes could wrestle a bear. And win. She can carry her own suitcases. Then he met her eyes and realized: Wes could wrestle a bear. And win. She probably could kick his butt. He frowned and dropped his shoulders. "Why didn't you do it earlier?" Just because she was probably going to win the argument, didn't mean that he was going to stop whining about it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:57 pm

"Because I knew there'd be a nice, chivalrous, young man who would want to help me," Wes said with a charming smile. "Don't worry, it's not even all my stuff. My mom's stopping by later to drop off my instruments before her flight back to Florida. So for now it's just suitcases...and, you know, other stuff." She flashed him another smile and hooked her arm around his, starting to pull him along playfully, "C'mon."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Jake gave a scoff at the comment. "Good luck finding one." He said. He gave her an annoyed look through the rest of it. He raised his brows at the second smile. She hooked his arm and he rolled his eyes.
"You're lucky I'm a sucker." He said, trying a stern frown. "And that I can't think of a good excuse." They walked out together.

(So, everyone's gone, I guess this topic's over, unless Andre and Lei for some reason want to keep at it.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:27 pm

((Jake said I should time skip past the Andre outside the dorm scene, which didn't really look like it was going anywhere anyway, so...))

Wes reached the floor her dorm was on, rolling a suitcase behind her and carrying one duffle bag over her shoulder, leaving Jake trailing with some heavier bags. She walked down the hall, twirling her keys - with the new one for the dorm room - around her finger while scanning the doors for her number. "Aha, here we are," she said reaching the dorm. When she distractedly tried to grab her keys from spinning, they fell to the floor, "Frack." She stood the suitcase up as she bent over to pick them up, and as she rose, she grabbed the door knob and gave it a twist. She raised her eyebrow when it turned, mildly surprised that her roommate was in and not off socializing or something. Guess it was time to meet her. She pushed the door open slowly, knocking on it with her other hand.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kona Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:14 am

(lawl im cool with it...i honestly didnt know how Lei would react to that situation anyways)

Leilani was sitting on her bed reading a book, when she heard the doorknob turn. Please doont let it be Andrew again. Leilani thought, lowering her book. She set it on the nightstand beside her bed. Of course she realized it could have been here still anonymous roommate. Only when the door opened, Leilani saw somebody she definately hadnt been expecting, standing in the hallway along with a suitcase was Wes. Which could only mean that the daughter of Apollo was her roommate. "Hi" Leilani said in her normal quiet tone, although the anxiety from before had faded.
Kona
Kona

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:47 pm

"Oh, hey Leilani," Wes said, surprised. She took a second glance at the number on the door, rereading it to ensure it was indeed the number she was assigned, and the old demigod dyslexia wasn't playing tricks on her. After a second which confirmed this was the right room, she smiled, "No way, we're roommates? That's awesome!" She'd been worried that in the school of rich kids without Kris, she'd wind up getting assigned to some snobby witch with a capital B as bad as the brats of the Aphrodite cabin - namely Daquiri - for her roommate. She was greatly relieved in this moment, knowing it was Leilani, whom she could actually get along with easily. Her smile growing, she set her bags down on the unoccupied bed.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next