Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Day of School (before camp starts)

+2
GeneralArin
Wes
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last Day of School (before camp starts) Empty Last Day of School (before camp starts)

Post  Wes Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Wes walks onto school campus about an hour before school commences, a vaccant time. Not a very safe time for demigods, though when is? She walks over to an inconspicuous spot and sits down on the bench. She pulls out her book and starts reading, waiting for everyone eles to come.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Last Day of School (before camp starts) Empty Re: Last Day of School (before camp starts)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

Jake strolled into school. He messed with his watch, taking some parts off and replacing them moments later. He used to do this with his pen, but now that he actually needed his watch he practiced repairing it. He found a place to sit down so he could almost fully take it apart
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Last Day of School (before camp starts) Empty Re: Last Day of School (before camp starts)

Post  Wes Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:23 am

Noticing Jake, Wes thought about camp.
If I can just make it through today, just one more day, I'll be off to camp tomorrow. I can not mess this up.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Jake examined the crystal in the watch then carefully put it back. He quickly started putting it back together.
Life sure is alot easier when your fixing something....
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:51 pm

(ha, skywalker much?)
As more people came in, equalling to more noise and distractions, Wes reluctantly put away her book.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:23 pm

(yes, the force is strong with me! but it's true....)
Jake quickly started putting his watch back together as people came in, there was a bigger chance of losing a piece.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:24 am

(whatever, just don't let that force go to your head)
Wes got bored fast. She randomly looked around at the faces in the courtyard, the Sea of Kids. Then her eyes ended up back on the ground, trying to escape into a trance.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Jake went back to taking apart his pen instead of his watch- a pen was easier to replace than his pocket watch. He couldn't wait until school was over, he was starting to rather battling monsters over homework.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Kristina walked on campus and she looked like she had just waken up, well that's because she did. her hair was frizzy and poofed and she was sleep walking. She bumped into several people before being aware of her surroundings. She walked over to a shady spot and sat down basically falling asleep when she did
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:11 am

(anyone eles not skipping the last final exams needs to post soon...that includes a total of one lazy person)
Wes ends up in her trance while watching a few tiny ants walk around on the concrete by her feet. It was pathetic, but at least she was able to escape into her mind.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Kris pulled out a brush from her backpack and brushed out her hair so it didn't look like shehad just woke up. When she finished she lays down using her backpack as a pillow. This bell needs to hurry and ring. Her eyes closed just waiting for the bell so she can get her exams over and done with
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Jake soon got bored with his pen and made himself busy spinning his pocketwatch and tossing it up to catch it by the chain and continue spinning it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:49 pm

(fullmetal alchemist much....)
Kris layed down and stared at the sky. She knew if she got up she was going to get lost among the other kids and forget what she was doing. She pulled out her camera from her cargo pants pocket and went through the pics. A bunch of her and her friends. She couldn't help but smile.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:55 am

(It looks fun... you know I would try it- maybe not succeed but I'd try it)
Jake looked at the time on his pocket watch after he caught it- he was seriously getting bored.

Last edited by GeneralArin on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong name.... oops.......)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 pm

(okay, everyone eles is late or skipping at this point)
Wes comes out of her trance when she hears the loud annoying bell. She gathers her things into her backpack, slings it onto her back, and heads to her classroom.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 pm

"About time..." JAke mutters, getting up and puting away his pocket watch away.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:15 pm

"And that would be the bell." Kris stood up putting her camera back into her pocket and grabbing her backpack. She walked towards her class. This exam better hurry and finsh with fast.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Wes entered the class room and went to take her seat in the back corner. She took out her pencil and started tapping it on the desk randomly.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:27 pm

Jake took his seat by the wall and toyed with the pocket watch chain.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Kris walks in and takes her seat towards the middle of the class and lays her head down, basically falling asleep.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Once everyone was in, the teach passed out the scantrons and tests.
Wes looked at hers with disgust. It was all to easy. 100 questions of simple crap. The teach did the speach thing and "dismissed" us to commence test taking. Wes started filling in the bubble boxes.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Jake finished his test and toyed with his pencil, not being able to take out his pen. He used his scratch sheet of paper to draw on- that took just as much skill as building something, only on paper in two dimensions.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Kris woke up as the teacher called to take the test. Kris finished it fairly quickly and fell back asleep glad that the test was over.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:15 am

Wes finished some time later and grew bored fast. She thought about new attacks she would use this summer for various new toys.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cayleb Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:45 pm

of course Caleb,as always, was sitting on the roof,skipping class, waiting for school to end hoping just for one day in the mortal world there wasnt a monster attack.
Cayleb
Cayleb

Drachmae : 38

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hades
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next