Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes]

3 posters

Go down

One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes] Empty One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes]

Post  Kristina Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:34 am

The summer was coming to a close and soon the camp would be a barren wasteland with the exception of a few kids staying year-round. It would be so weird for Kris. It would be first year in a while that she will be staying at the camp full time. Someone had to keep the other kids sharp on their skills during the school year. It was gonna be sad though. Her best friends were gonna be at school like they always were and she wouldn't get to see them for almost a whole year. She was growing up and she had to deal with it.

So to make the pain lessen, Kris spent her morning building an old-fashion raft. You know, the kind made of bamboo and reeds. She was really bored and needed to get her mind off of the impending boredom known as the rest of the year. After lunch, the raft was ready to set sail into the lake. She pushed the structure into the water and carefully climbed onto it. She was lucky it didn't sink. With a smile of satisfaction, she paddled out into the lake and relaxed. She basked in the sun and listened to the sound of nature around her. Nothing could ruin the moment.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes] Empty Re: One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes]

Post  GeneralArin Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:48 am

(lol, I got the best idea ever.)

Well, nothing but a dragon-sized cannonball.

Agamemnon dropped out of the sky, splashing down extremely close to Kris's raft. The shockwave sent giant waves throughout the lake.

In the soaking aftermath, Jake was soaked through his t-shirt and jeans, dying of a fit of roaring laughter. He had seen Kris on the lake, and had one of those dramatic urges to completely ruin someone's sense of tranquility. So, of course he had to satisfy it.

He had ordered Agamemnon down, which doubled as an opportunity for those aquatic tests. It had been a controlled fall, but still was fast enough to give him quite an adrenaline rush. Agamemnon was both sturdy and waterproof, so it had no real reason to be rumbling complaints like it was.

So, there was Jake, on Agamemnon's back, in the middle of a lake with now-angry nyaids, cracking up from a mix of release of adrenaline, being soaking wet, and the fact that that had been freakin' awesome.

(lol, once again, another entrance with Agamemnon. I have no idea where Wes would fall into this, lol. Maybe she's on Agamemnon too.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes] Empty Re: One Last Summer Shenanigan [Jake and Wes]

Post  Wes Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:46 pm

"Gosh darnit Jake! You said I could do it!" Wes stood on the dock with her arms crossed and her bow slung across her back. "It was my idea, afterall." They had been talking about pulling such a prank on Kris all morning. Wes had planned to show up with a shiny new sonic arrow and shoot it into the water by Kris's raft so that the sonic blast would cause waves big enough to tip it over. Now Jake had gone and ruined it. Looks like she'd have to save the special arrow for something actually important. She sighed and twisted her bracelets so that her new bow - which she recently had magically bonded to the bracelets - disappeared.

She sat on the dock, bared her feet, and let them dangle in the water. She looked at her friends and thought about how different it would be this year without Kris. Wes had decided to keep her spot in Dobbs Ferry, even though she was still trying to sort out what she really wanted to do. Someone had to keep an eye on Jake there. She chuckled as she wondered how things would play out without the "responsible" one keeping them from doing stupid stuff. ((Like going to rebellious, booze-filled parties :D ))
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Since Kris wasn't paying attention at all, she ended up in the water. You would think that someone would hear a gigantic robotic dragon falling from the sky, but no. There was no time for the child of water to even manipulate the water and redirect the wave.

Kris' head popped up from the surface of the water. She was soaked. Normally the water wouldn't get her wet until she wanted it to, but since she was scared and taken by surprise, she just got soaked. There went her relaxation.

Looking around, she saw Wes on the shore and gave her a puzzled look but then saw Jake and Aggie in the water. In an act of rage and revenge, she snapped her fingers once and a whip of water shot up from the lake and pretty much whipped Jake off of Aggie's back.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Jake yelped as he was water-whipped off of Agamemnon, and he splashed into the water. He resurfaced with a gasp, then laughed again. Totally worth it.

Agamemnon gave an amused clicking, watching Jake climb back up onto the automaton's shoulder.
"But this way was much better!" He shouted back at Wes, still laughing.

(Short post is short.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Wes howled with laughter as Jake was whipped into the lake with Kris. She looked at her friends, both completely soaked. For Kris, that was a rare sight, but for Jake, it seemed all too familiar. Jake climbed back on top of Agamemnon, who was bravely tolerating the water. Wes remembered poor Aggie being mortified upon it's first encounter with water, and the memory made her giggle more.

Wes took in Jake's response when he shouted back, and answered with her own retort, "You're right, it is better, because now I'm the only dry one!" She grinned wildly, though she knew she had just sealed her fate. She hopped up on the dock and quickly whipped off her leather jacket - which she didn't want to get wet - and tossed it further up the dock with her boots and socks. She braced herself for the double-team dunking she was expecting to come.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:42 pm

Kris swam over to the dock while Wes took off her jacket and boots. She stayed kinda hidden until the girl had finished and then reached up onto the dock and grabbed Wes' ankle. With a swift pull and a little help from some water to cushion the fall, Kris pulled Wes into the lake.

((Yeah... short post... oh well...))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 am

(Skip. Don't know how to respond to that.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Though she had been expecting it, Wes couldn't help but squeal as she was pulled into the lake. She immediately went under, and when she surfaced, she had to shake her head, spew, and snort out water before she could get her senses back. When she did, she turned to Kris and gave her a big, playful splash. She swam out to where Jake and Aggie were, and pulled herself up onto one of Aggie's bronze legs that was bent under the water, making a nice little bench.

Her clothes were now soaked. She would have blue dye from her jeans running down her later. And, oh gods, her shirt. She had just packed away all her black and dark colored shirts yesterday, which left her with a plain white tank top, now thoroughly drenched. It wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that she was wearing a garnet and gold bra decorated with little FSU Seminole spears - the only printed bra she would ever own - and this wet shirt now showcased it. And as it was clinging to her skin now, it made her chest look about a half cup size larger, which most girls wouldn't mind, but no. She sighed and leaned against Aggie's body, finger combing her hair. She stopped when she suddenly became re-aware of Jake's presence. Fighting the blush, she just looked up at him with a playful smile, wave, and wink.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Jake had just managed to get his laughing under control when Kris dunked Wes. So then it started up again, and it took until Wes swam over to Agamemnon that he finally got it under control once more.
He gave Wes a wry grin as she winked.
"Wow Wes, you're really rocking that wet t-shirt look." He said, leaning forward. He set an elbow on his knee. "I didn't know you were a girl!" He said, his face full of melodramatic surprise.

Agamemnon rumbled and tilted his head. Jake knew full well that statement would probably get him hit. It was totally worth it.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Kris swam over to her raft and climbed back on. Thankfully, the raft was still intact from the dive bomb. She calmed herself and let her body reject the water and dry herself off. "You know, Wes, you could always take your shirt off and set it on the shore to dry. I wouldn't care if you swam around in your underwear." She winked at her younger friend and giggled a little at the joke.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Wes grinned until Jake made that last joke, and her smile fell. She stuck her tongue out at him for a second, then said, "I'm surprised you know what makes a girl a girl, Jake." She reclined again, and looked to the sky, "And I bet it must kill you to know you weren't the one to get me wet." She looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. She smiled at Kris when she said that, "Oh, I'm sure Jake would love that too." Glancing back at him with the same raised eyebrow, she added, "But he might not be able to keep it in his pants." Her wild grin returned as she went back to her reclining position on Aggie.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Jake raised an unimpressed brow as the joking turned to be at his expense.
"Please leave your shirt on." He said seriously. Agamemnon gave a rumble, shifting slightly to a more stable position in the lake.

(And, no idea where to go with that.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down