Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Play (OPEN to all)

2 posters

Go down

Sword Play (OPEN to all) Empty Sword Play (OPEN to all)

Post  Emma Skarsgard Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Id walk down to the Arena. Id look around at all the other faces. Id flick a rock from my pocket, throwing it in the air, if would come down a Celestial Bronze Sword. Id make my way over to a dummy. Id swing down at the arms of the dummy, slicing them clean off. Id twist around and sucker punch the dummy in the face with the hilt of my sword. Id roll backwards a come up my sword hilt pointing to the neck of dummy. Id move the sword hilt off dodging off to the side of the dummy, coming back down to the leg of the dummy giving the dummy a cut. Id send my free hand out send fire from it knocking down into the dummy, lighting it up. As id close the hand the fire would reside, leaving a burned up dummy. Id give myself a smile, looking around my and the other kids. "Who wants to fight?" Id ask to everyone, and anyone.
Emma Skarsgard
Emma Skarsgard

Drachmae : 31

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sword Play (OPEN to all) Empty Re: Sword Play (OPEN to all)

Post  MarshmallowFox Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:26 am

(HI! I'm MarshmallowFox, but call me Artie. Oh, people on this site speak in third person while RPing. Sorry if that sounds a bit harsh...)

Artie perked up. She hadn't had a good sword fight in ages. "I'll do it!" she yelled, picking up her bracelet. The bracelet immediately turned into a kick-butt 4 foot sword.

She jumped onto the Arena's ground and got into her defense position. "Bring it." she said, scanning her opponent. Artie could see that the girl was older, but was camper for a lot less than herself.

MarshmallowFox
MarshmallowFox

Drachmae : 139

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Skarsgard Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:41 am

"Okay" Leslie gave her a sweet reply. She'd swing her sword in her hand. Leslie would attack first. Moving her sword down to her legs to take her off balance.
Emma Skarsgard
Emma Skarsgard

Drachmae : 31

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down